Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

@ justice4samosa - blocked me n canโ€™t ignore n came to talk about me , I am not celebrity lol .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Wat borrowing 2+2 =5 copyrights are not with any one . U r old n immature , pseudo n delulu so I pass it n donโ€™t discuss with u . 

Well imitation is the sincerest form of admiration. But I don't know if BI will be flattered ๐Ÿ˜†

Carry on name calling. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt basically shows the caller's nature to everyone who reads. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Well imitation is the sincerest form of admiration. But I don't know if BI will be flattered ๐Ÿ˜†

Carry on name calling. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผIt basically shows the caller's nature to everyone who reads. 

U carry on ur script , name calling , need self awareness , it shown already the callers nature to every one who reads n showing even more .u urself said u get kicks n fun from bullying ppl ๐Ÿคข

Not interested in discussions as u go personal n u canโ€™t understand tat , see some other , now leave .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

U carry on ur name calling , need self awareness , it shown already the callers nature to every one who reads n showing even more .

Ok. Show me where I called you names ๐Ÿ˜†. You can't. It was all you.

All right. I'm going to stop now because I have to work for one. For another, you sound like you're going to have a stroke over this, and I don't want to be responsible for causing that.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Ok. Show me where I called you names ๐Ÿ˜†. You can't. It was all you.

All right. I'm going to stop now because I have to work for one. For another, you sound like you're going to have a stroke over this, and I don't want to be responsible for causing that.

Haha , anything lol .

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

@ justice4samosa - blocked me n canโ€™t ignore n came to talk about me , I am not celebrity lol .

huh???

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Have the history text books changed all that much since I left India? I could've sworn I learned about Mauryas, Ashoka, Prithviraj Chauhan, Rajput kings, Marathas, Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, the kings of Travancore Cochin, the Mughals, the British empire, the independence movement, etc. etc.

Where did Akshay Kumar go to school? Not in India clearly.

Hopefully somewhere.....iske bolne se toh nahi lagta hai ki paanchi bhi paas hai..๐Ÿค“..I have reads about all that u have mentioned....learned it and passed my History exam....

anyways Akki is a pathologically liar....remember his citizenship comments...

I don't know why people want to change/hide history.....even if it is very very very ugly....people should still know it..

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

What does self awareness have to do with what's in a text book?๐Ÿ˜† And could you elaborate on what you mean by pseudo in this context?๐Ÿ˜† It usually means false.

Since you're calling what I said false...

Kerala history text books cover these topics. Those are facts. Refute that if you can. You can't ๐Ÿ˜†

Wherever Akshay (and it seems you) went to school, they apparently didn't. 

State textbooks are authorized by state government. You should check who is the education minister in your state if they don't teach you about Indian rulers. 

Or are you calling the 100% literacy false? Or low infant mortality and maternal mortality? 

The highest HDI in India is in Kerala. The Ram Rajya promised by politicians seems to have come to Kerala first. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

and humare UP ka Yogi is afraid ki kahin humara UP,,,,Kearala na ban jaaye....babu jis din UP kerala ban gaya...toh Shiv ji ke mandir mein prasad chadhega...meri taraf se...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Oh unblocked n quoted me , boring trick . discuss about Akshay , topic , not me , thanks .