Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Wherever Akshay (and it seems you) went to school, they didn't. 

😊

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Well, why don't you refute it?πŸ˜† You can't. Because it's all there in the history texts. In fact, I'm betting it's there in yours too. Akshay Kumar just didn't bother to read. πŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Well, why don't you refute it?πŸ˜† You can't. Because it's all there in the history texts. In fact, I'm betting it's there in yours too. Akshay Kumar just didn't bother to read. πŸ˜†

Wat refute lol . ok 2+2 =5 for u , agree to disagree lol .

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

People should go and check the current syllabus of boards like ICSE, etc under current Govt rule and compare it with what people have studied say in 2009/2010 when UPA was in power. It's exactly the same. So please tell me why is it still the same if it was UPA who influenced academics during their rule? 

Infact if you check the ICSE syllabus of current year now, they even have an elaborate section on composite culture talking about Ajmer Sharif and influence of Christianity apart from the Bhakti movement. As far as my memory serves right, when we were in school, it was only limited to Sufism and Bhakti movement.

So why despite change in governments, the history books that kids read over the years remain the same? There must be a reason right? I mean it's been one whole term+ two years of the current govt, why haven't the changes been done to the history lessons that Congress and CPM is blamed of whitewashing? What is stopping them?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Wat refute with pseudo n delulu , ok 2+2 =5 for u , agree to disagree lol .

πŸ˜† Now you're borrowing from BlueIce?

Bud, there is no agreeing to disagree over facts.

Refute with facts. Show me history text books in Kerala don't have this stuff.

You can't.

Eta. The names you choose to call people in a simple discussion generally are a reflection on the caller, not the callee😊. You seem young. So I'll chalk it up to immaturity.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Justice4Samosa thumbnail

Well, why don't you refute it?πŸ˜† 

Because she can't. 

At all.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

What does self awareness have to do with what's in a text book?πŸ˜† And could you elaborate on what you mean by pseudo in this context?πŸ˜† It usually means false.

Since you're calling what I said false...

Kerala history text books cover these topics. Those are facts. Refute that if you can. You can't πŸ˜†

Wherever Akshay (and it seems you) went to school, they apparently didn't. 

State textbooks are authorized by state government. You should check who is the education minister in your state if they don't teach you about Indian rulers. 

Or are you calling the 100% literacy false? Or low infant mortality and maternal mortality? 

The highest HDI in India is in Kerala. The Ram Rajya promised by politicians seems to have come to Kerala first. πŸ˜†

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

Editing n adding Kerala lol .
not talking about Kerala . Ok stop troubling google uncle , poor google uncle lol .

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

not talking about Kerala . Ok stop troubling google uncle , poor google uncle lol .

Now you're babbling. Cite facts which show history texts did not have this info.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

πŸ˜† Now you're borrowing from BlueIce?

Bud, there is no agreeing to disagree over facts.

Refute with facts. Show me history text books in Kerala don't have this stuff.

You can't.

Eta. The names you choose to call people in a simple discussion generally are a reflection on the caller, not the callee😊. You seem young. So I'll chalk it up to immaturity.

Edited n added Kerala n doing anything lol .
Wat borrowing 2+2 =5 copyrights are not with any one .  The names you choose to call people in a simple discussion generally are a reflection on the caller, not the callee. U seem old n need self awareness .so I pass it n don’t discuss with u . 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Now you're babbling. Cite facts which show history texts did not have this info.

No , u carry on ur babbling , not interested .