Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

SRK is so cringy, wake me up when that man grows up.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah…. I found it absolutely disrespectful too… he sounded drunk and ignorant. He also used Tamil, albeit all wrong,clearly unaware of the fact that Ram Charan comes from the Telugu Industry. 

Totally in poor taste annd condescending .Agar aati nahi hai toh muh band karo. Itna bhi seekh nahi paya in these 60 years? smiley26

From 2:08… what kind of cringe is that?🥴 He has calmed down a lot with age but the cringe in him keeps making special appearances every now and then like this.

https://youtu.be/IMOGc17HZm4?si=c3ShB262JaJ8mNz4

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago

oh danggg 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

To me SRK just has dead eyes, he has all the fame and money but he seems like a miserable person.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A certain poster about to post a 2000 word essay on why the people offended are wrong and why SRK is actually in the right because the people just don’t have the right perspective. 

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Not a nice way to call a collegue and Telugu superstar on stage...I hope he apologized to Ram Charan for his bad behaviour.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Disgusting!

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not a nice way to call a collegue and Telugu superstar on stage...I hope he apologized to Ram Charan for his bad behaviour.

It’s not just about Ram Charan. It’s about how he was carelessly, insensitively and ignorantly propagating the racial slurs. Plus using (that too broken and bad )Tamil to invite a Telugu person, something which the southern states have been trying to educate the north. He himself covered this topic in his Chak De. Looks like his movies are meant to only preach.

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago