Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Very less is known . Indians must know about their rulers . 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Have the history text books changed all that much since I left India? I could've sworn I learned about Mauryas, Ashoka, Prithviraj Chauhan, Rajput kings, Marathas, Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, the kings of Travancore Cochin, the Mughals, the British empire, the independence movement, etc. etc.

Where did Akshay Kumar go to school? Not in India clearly.

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Have the history text books changed all that much since I left India? I could've sworn I learned about Mauryas, Ashoka, Prithviraj Chauhan, Rajput kings, Marathas, Cholas, Cheras, Pandyas, the kings of Travancore Cochin, the Mughals, the British empire, the independence movement, etc. etc.

obviously Canada ๐Ÿ˜†

Almirah thumbnail

akshay said one line about the ones you mentioned and 300 chapters about mughal and british which is sad ๐Ÿฅบ

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almirah

akshay said one line about the ones you mentioned and 300 chapters about mughal and british which is sad ๐Ÿฅบ

Ya just few lines n mostly glorify Mughals , European history .very less known about Indian history n know much about invaders n glorify it , congress done tat to brain wash future generations . In 1947 British left physically , not totally . High time for true independence n change n know Bharat history n rich culture .
Education n whole system needs make over .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
Almirah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Ya just few lines n mostly glorify Mughals , European history .very less known about Indian history n know much about invaders n glorify it , congress done tat to brain wash future generations . In 1947 British left physically , not totally . High time for true independence n change n know Bharat history n rich culture .

congress and cpi/cpm communist parties have destroyed education n history of our country. it's rebuilding now slowly slowly.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Almirah

congress and cpi/cpm communist parties have destroyed education n history of our country. it's rebuilding now slowly slowly.

Tokka , they will get destroyed . No place to evil , Bharat will get back itโ€™s rich glory , itโ€™s god will , order , decision โ€ฆNone can stop it , god blessed Veda Bhoomi Bharat forever . 

Sree ram coming n shiva coming n Adi parashakthi blessed Bharat forever .

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Now I have to ask which school you went to. Because that was certainly not the case in my school. ๐Ÿ˜† 

And I went to school in Kerala where Congress and CPM alternate.

No wonder Kerala has 100% literacy.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Now I have to ask which school you went to. Because that was certainly not the case in my school. ๐Ÿ˜† 

And I went to school in Kerala where Congress and CPM alternate.

No wonder Kerala has 100% literacy.

๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

U have know urself first , need self awareness , pseudo takes many forms ๐Ÿ˜†

What does self awareness have to do with what's in a text book?๐Ÿ˜† And could you elaborate on what you mean by pseudo in this context?๐Ÿ˜† It usually means false.

Since you're calling what I said false...

Kerala history text books cover these topics. Those are facts. Refute that if you can. You can't ๐Ÿ˜†

Wherever Akshay (and it seems you) went to school, they apparently didn't. 

State textbooks are authorized by state government. You should check who is the education minister in your state if they don't teach you about Indian rulers. 

Or are you calling the 100% literacy false? Or low infant mortality and maternal mortality? 

The highest HDI in India is in Kerala. The Ram Rajya promised by politicians seems to have come to Kerala first. ๐Ÿ˜†

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago