Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhawanaAVINAfan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Gurpreet might loose her mental balance which will make Fateh bring tanya as tejo 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

They are desperately trying to justify the hot mess they've written themselves into! 

And there is a reason Fateh brought up him feeling Tejo's presence in London and his heart wouldn't lie and also how could one be so similar? Her explaination to it was SOOO LAME that it was due to him being closer to culprit and solving the case lmaoooo so he felt all that for Angad? šŸ¤£ What nonsense! And I'm a fantang shipper!

I think there is more to this and I fear this is Tejo who doesn't remember she is Tejo and is fed this cock and bull of being this chor Tanya. They will come up with some lame reason to justify it. 

Because if Tejo is consciously playing this without a super solid reason, there is no return for her character, it's next level butchering. Fateh ka bhi itna bura haal nahi kia even with EMA.

But one thing...if she is Tejo for whatever reason she is doing this even if it is something big...her behaviour towards Fateh is not at all acceptable specially when he is gng through hellsmiley6 

And f**** these makers...they have a history of hyping a track like this which ends like a phuski bomb so should not expect from these sadist makersšŸ¤¬

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

And where in voice note did Tejo mention that,

1. Jasmine read her pregnancy report BEFORE her when Tejo yanked it away? That was too specific a detail Tejo-Jassu discussed that day!

2. That she NEVER led Angad on and she told him strictly they werw just Friends? How could she know that so confidently? 

And how the F police caught Fateh proposing Tejo footage? Leak toh sirf MMS hua tha bhai ye sab kab ho gaya? šŸ˜†

I can sooo feel Fateh and his head bursting today šŸ˜† Glaring loopholes, such lazy writing. 

If she is really Tanya and Tejo died for ever, then the number of blunders makers have done are high in number this time and these bloody makers should be ready for a very harsh bashing

maanarsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

So punjab police flew from Moga to London just to find the culprit of one victim and invested six months only to trap that one man

It does look like she is Tanya but Tejo isn't dead , I see Tejo making a re-entry and maybe with memory loss. Tanya will fall for Fateh in this case , we'll have new triangle but she'll eventually leave I guess.

Fateh spoke out hearts out todayšŸ˜­. Sach mai , I wish death upon him as a blessing rather than all this shit life is throwing at him! Insaan hai bhai vo , koi toh rehem karlošŸ’”

Seriously....even I feel this...ek baar hi khatam kardo instead of killing him again n again...my Fateh doesn't deserve thisšŸ˜­

maanarsh thumbnail

Maria...look what I found on my feed...Ankit was smoking Pri wasn't...waise it's their wish lolšŸ˜† 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlBt2CFtrs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just re-watched the episode and missed so much the first time.

T x2 only came to ask about Amrik, once she found out he died, she gave more bad news about not being Tejo and actually said my duty to solve the case is done,  goodbye and walks away.

T x2 finds out he lost his brother and drops a bomb like ā€œIā€™m sorry I played you the last few days and pretended to be your dead love and even though your brother just died protecting meā€ my duty is doneā€¦.see yaaa ā€¦.like seriously?! 

Itā€™s when Fateh didnā€™t back off and questioned her emotions from Tejo to Tanya, and said he wonā€™t believe her as Tanya, asked how she accused him of so much and all those emotions is only Tejo and how he felt Tejoā€™s presence and finally slept and how his heart canā€™t be so wrongā€¦..thatā€™s when she gave in and came up with her back story details/ of how they ruined her plan by showing up and then mentioned Tejoā€™s recording etcā€¦ she made it all up on the spot to convince him sheā€™s Tanya and the recording is why she showed emotions etc. 

Everyone needs to watch her reactions, eyes and emotions while Fateh is disturbed. She realized he wonā€™t believe her or let her walk away and by the end of the episode she got just that, Fateh looking at her with hate and disgust. He is now convinced sheā€™s Tanya and hates her existence and blames her for Amrikā€™s death.  

Tejo is playing Fateh badly, for whatever reason, she is still manipulating the situation and there is more to the story. Tanya was introduced as a free spirit, over the top happy go lucky girl and now Tanya is shown cold and dismissive. Fateh still has the effect on her and sheā€™s pushing him away even more now. Letā€™s hope sheā€™s on to Jasmine or really turned cold and wants to remain in London with her new life and forget Moga. 

If after all this Tejo still thinks heā€™s with Jasmine then hopefully they donā€™t bring Tejo back and she doesnā€™t deserve Fateh ever!

moumita13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhawanaAVINAfan

Ok something striked me 

She can be tejo too. Tejo is a good story teller remember night out we got flashbacks of Fateh tejo fake lovestory.. Same can be for today's episode. 

But do writers even remember thatā“šŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I read somewhere that Jasmine will be pregnant and Fateh will have to be with her or something ?

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I read somewhere that Jasmine will be pregnant and Fateh will have to be with her or something ?

Absolutely  truth. 

Tho I don't think the pregnancy is real

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Btw the way amrik said goodbye, has kvg done that?