Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Loop hole  100 

If the police saw that jasfa arrived after fire started on their cctv but they didn’t see Angad starting fire, leaving from there and sitting in his car lol 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Maria...look what I found on my feed...Ankit was smoking Pri wasn't...waise it's their wish lol😆 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlBt2CFtrs/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Hahaha.

The thing is Abhisha here were emotional talking about Abhi's exit (saw on some other fanpage) and all I guess , but priyankit fans are more focused on these two in the background😆

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If she is really Tejo and doing all this on purpose,then she better have a bigger reason than exposing Jasmin , cuz if she says even once , just once that she doesn't trust J, F will the one to devise a neat plan to trap Jasmin !!

So I'm not gonna buy 'jasmin par shak tha' shit after all this that she is doing to Fateh. She better have some bigger reason for putting Fateh through hell , probably something that has to do with his life!

Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Btw the way amrik said goodbye, has kvg done that?

Nope! He did a Lon-done post when they left. But he’ll be back for revenge track on the future when the makers get bored again 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I just  saw a bit of scenes.... now it doesnt make any sense, but the moment he looks away, she is Tejo, in front of him, she's not even Tanya. Tanya Gill was badass, strong, not cold and stoneheart. This one is almost mechanical.

And Fateh... 😭 i do not have any words.

Mink thumbnail

I just  saw a bit of scenes.... now it doesnt make any sense, but the moment he looks away, she is Tejo, in front of him, she's not even Tanya. Tanya Gill was badass, strong, not cold and stoneheart. This one is almost mechanical.

And Fateh... 😭 i do not have any words.

Watch the episode blue, her reactions throughout are Tejo 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mink

Watch the episode blue, her reactions throughout are Tejo 

In front of him there's a plain ruthless mask. I actually wanted him to just pick her up and throw her over the bridge. Or jump from there. 

But the moment he turns there's Tejo. 

But there are flashbacks and what not... 

Mink thumbnail

In front of him there's a plain ruthless mask. I actually wanted him to just pick her up and throw her over the bridge. Or jump from there. 

But the moment he turns there's Tejo. 

But there are flashbacks and what not... 

Yup,when he says he will go crazy.. why does god keep killing him over and over but leaves him breathing. Her face then 

Then when lashed out and said don’t touch me your not Tejo, that hit her hard too 

then when he laughed hysterically about dhokka, she was hurt seeing him like that but turns cold the minute he turns back 

and when he finally laid out that her stupid tanya plan got his brother killed for a fake Tejo.

When she heard Amrik died, she had a lump in her throat. 

Flashbacks are all stories she made instantly to push fateh away. That cop probably helped her escape india as Tejo 

Watch the episode once for dialogues, second time for Tejo’s expressions. 

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mink

Just re-watched the episode and missed so much the first time.

T x2 only came to ask about Amrik, once she found out he died, she gave more bad news about not being Tejo and actually said my duty to solve the case is done,  goodbye and walks away.

T x2 finds out he lost his brother and drops a bomb like “I’m sorry I played you the last few days and pretended to be your dead love and even though your brother just died protecting me” my duty is done….see yaaa ….like seriously?! 

It’s when Fateh didn’t back off and questioned her emotions from Tejo to Tanya, and said he won’t believe her as Tanya, asked how she accused him of so much and all those emotions is only Tejo and how he felt Tejo’s presence and finally slept and how his heart can’t be so wrong…..that’s when she gave in and came up with her back story details/ of how they ruined her plan by showing up and then mentioned Tejo’s recording etc… she made it all up on the spot to convince him she’s Tanya and the recording is why she showed emotions etc. 

Everyone needs to watch her reactions, eyes and emotions while Fateh is disturbed. She realized he won’t believe her or let her walk away and by the end of the episode she got just that, Fateh looking at her with hate and disgust. He is now convinced she’s Tanya and hates her existence and blames her for Amrik’s death.  

Tejo is playing Fateh badly, for whatever reason, she is still manipulating the situation and there is more to the story. Tanya was introduced as a free spirit, over the top happy go lucky girl and now Tanya is shown cold and dismissive. Fateh still has the effect on her and she’s pushing him away even more now. Let’s hope she’s on to Jasmine or really turned cold and wants to remain in London with her new life and forget Moga. 

If after all this Tejo still thinks he’s with Jasmine then hopefully they don’t bring Tejo back and she doesn’t deserve Fateh ever!

And this time Fateh is right in hating her...like seriously ?? How can she do like that ? 

Okay for suppose she is really Tanya...she messed up high time...for her plans get succeeded she had put everyone's life into risk right ? Amrik ka kya he just sacrificed his life for u damn it...uska koi matlab nai ?? Chalo tumko koi feelings hi nai hai insaaniyat to hai na ?? First of all u should not have lied that u r Tejo, Amrik to Zinda hota...this so called Tanya has ripped Fateh into pieces jeete ji...better Fateh ko goli lag jaati ek hi baar mar jaata 

And if she is Tejo, whatever reason it may be jitna bhi bada reason ho...is she blind ????? Can't she see his pain how he is dying every moment ??? And if she still thinks that Jasfa are together or Fateh is behind her death...then as u said she doesn't deserve Fateh this time...i know makers gonna give lame reasons for this...and if Fateh after knowing it's Tejo hates her more than now...i won't be surprised and will still be team Fateh 

Look at him...I just saw few seconds clip and I was like I can't see him like that😭😭😭

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Btw the way amrik said goodbye, has kvg done that? 

KVG didnt post anything like that...i guess makers vl bring him if needed or just leave it..vahi jaane