Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

agreed! Back story was so shady 

The voice note is questionable as a dying Tejo doesn’t leave a message for her family? And she basically accuses Jasfa saying she sees them outside watching her burn. Yet cops believe it’s anagad and send a criminal tanya to England to find a dead persons killer. Lol 

My heart goes out to Fateh 

They are desperately trying to justify the hot mess they've written themselves into! 

And there is a reason Fateh brought up him feeling Tejo's presence in London and his heart wouldn't lie and also how could one be so similar? Her explaination to it was SOOO LAME that it was due to him being closer to culprit and solving the case lmaoooo so he felt all that for Angad? 🤣 What nonsense! And I'm a fantang shipper!

I think there is more to this and I fear this is Tejo who doesn't remember she is Tejo and is fed this cock and bull of being this chor Tanya. They will come up with some lame reason to justify it. 

Because if Tejo is consciously playing this without a super solid reason, there is no return for her character, it's next level butchering. Fateh ka bhi itna bura haal nahi kia even with EMA.

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhawanaAVINAfan

Ok something striked me 

She can be tejo too. Tejo is a good story teller remember night out we got flashbacks of Fateh tejo fake lovestory.. Same can be for today's episode. 

I 150% believe she’s Tejo. She’s about to find who was helping Angad and probably suspects jasmine or both jasfa. 

Fateh can’t feel for a Tanya. Tanya wouldn’t have taken steps backward after Amrik was shot. Her reactions today showed she realized how messed up Fateh is and him telling her to not touch him, strikes her good, you can see her shock. This is the man she thinks is cheating with Jasmine even now and he wouldn’t even let a Tejo lookalike touch him. 

She’s cooked this all up in her head, the new cop probabaly helped her but I don’t believe there is a Tanya Gill. She’s pretending 

she hasn’t even processed that she got Amrik killed 

Edited by Mink - 1 years ago
Mink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocru

They are desperately trying to justify the hot mess they've written themselves into! 

And there is a reason Fateh brought up him feeling Tejo's presence in London and his heart wouldn't lie and also how could one be so similar? Her explaination to it was SOOO LAME that it was due to him being closer to culprit and solving the case lmaoooo so he felt all that for Angad? 🤣 What nonsense! And I'm a fantang shipper!

I think there is more to this and I fear this is Tejo who doesn't remember she is Tejo and is fed this cock and bull of being this chor Tanya. They will come up with some lame reason to justify it. 

Because if Tejo is consciously playing this without a super solid reason, there is no return for her character, it's next level butchering. Fateh ka bhi itna bura haal nahi kia even with EMA.

no matter what the reason is, unless she thinks Fateh’s life is in danger there is no return from this for Tejo. She’s cold and hurting Fateh when he’s completely broken. They had an emotional connection more than anything and she’s tearing it all apart and making him suffer. His outburst was so good today and to the point. 

none of us will but the tanya fateh love story, ever

Chocru thumbnail

And where in voice note did Tejo mention that,

1. Jasmine read her pregnancy report BEFORE her when Tejo yanked it away? That was too specific a detail Tejo-Jassu discussed that day!

2. That she NEVER led Angad on and she told him strictly they werw just Friends? How could she know that so confidently? 

And how the F police caught Fateh proposing Tejo footage? Leak toh sirf MMS hua tha bhai ye sab kab ho gaya? 😆

I can sooo feel Fateh and his head bursting today 😆 Glaring loopholes, such lazy writing. 

Mink thumbnail

And where in voice note did Tejo mention that,

1. Jasmine read her pregnancy report BEFORE her when Tejo yanked it away? That was too specific a detail Tejo-Jassu discussed that day!

2. That she NEVER led Angad on and she told him strictly they werw just Friends? How could she know that so confidently? 

And how the F police caught Fateh proposing Tejo footage? Leak toh sirf MMS hua tha bhai ye sab kab ho gaya? 😆

I can sooo feel Fateh and his head bursting today 😆 Glaring loopholes, such lazy writing. 

wayyy to many loop holes. Fateh needs to detox all

Women! 

Chocru thumbnail

I wonder what will make Fateh ask Tanya to play Tejo? The contempt with which he was looking at her today he would never put that proposition in sane mind 😆

Mink thumbnail

What gets me is a dying Tejo leaves a voice note with all jasfa and Angad and pregnancy details but not a single papa message who she loved her whole life for. If he told her to marry the curtains for his happiness she would sit right there and dso it for Rupi. 

That’s where they went wrong had she left a pappa jasfa tried to kill me message I would’ve believed it’s real. 

Edited by Mink - 1 years ago
Mink thumbnail

I wonder what will make Fateh ask Tanya to play Tejo? The contempt with which he was looking at her today he would never put that proposition in sane mind 😆

she said she will do anything to repay her debt and that will be it.d there will be love hate between them now 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

So punjab police flew from Moga to London just to find the culprit of one victim and invested six months only to trap that one man

It does look like she is Tanya but Tejo isn't dead , I see Tejo making a re-entry and maybe with memory loss. Tanya will fall for Fateh in this case , we'll have new triangle but she'll eventually leave I guess.

Fateh spoke out hearts out today😭. Sach mai , I wish death upon him as a blessing rather than all this shit life is throwing at him! Insaan hai bhai vo , koi toh rehem karlo💔

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wow, Full episode dedicated to Fateh /tejo/tanya without unwanted interruptions! 

The only person I felt bad for is Fateh. The way he was going mad, creatives are totally aware what absolute shit they are pulling and through Fateh's dialogues it was evident that he was being put through most torturous, undeserving hell fire! 

I am still not sure if it's Tejo or Tanya because her backstory was absolute Bullocks 😆 And for one random murder case Punjab police went through all this??? Writers could ATLEAST add that Angad seems to be a repeat offender who has murdered in the past and his business looks shady too SO they are going to such great lengths to capture him? 

Only Fateh has realized the gravity of Amrik's death going to waste. So Jasmine also won't know this is Tanya not Tejo? And what a shoddy job Tanya you KNOW Angad has an accomplice,no enquiry on that? 

More chances of Tejo coming back later and this one indeed is Tanya or worse this is Tejo with amnesia who truly believes she is Tanya. 

Fateh will thrown again to wolves once he is back to Moga, man can't seem to catch a break! Better kill him off too, har roz aise mar mar ke jeene se acha hai... dude doesn't deserve this.

+1

Just wrote the same.