Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mink

She is Tejo! Her reactions throughout to Fateh’s breakdown prove it for me, she did her best to stay composed and in Tanya character. I refuse to believe that Fateh sensed a Tanya and not a Tejo, his love was not that weak.  

Also if the voice note directly from Tejo said it’s jasfa they knew about my Pregnancy and are standing outside watching me burn at a location they called me and I saw a man in a hoodie who I’m sure is Fateh then why would the police or anyone suspect Angad, when she also said I should’ve trusted Angad in the voice note? The cops don’t investigate jasfa or tell families in the last six months and made the fire a electrical circuit? but spend money to send a lookalike criminal to London to crack down on 1 dead person case? Trained her for physical training she didn’t use, trained her to behave and feel emotions like Tejo by looking at her old videos? Like really? 

Loved this part, pretend Tanya deserves more bashing from him, Tejo wake up and see what your doing to Fateh! He doesn’t deserve this. 

https://twitter.com/kbhar12/status/1525865350671110144?s=21&t=jdpvIpM685Gr4Wm-dImvIQ

I can't see my Fateh like this😭 he is like dying each and everyday...he doesn't deserve this...Tanya/Tejo atleast baksh do usko ab...he is completely broken to the core💔 I never thought I will say this but jitna mujhe Tejo ko dekh ke bura laga EMA ke time...i am feeling lot more than that for Fateh...he already went through his punishments for what all he had done in the past...but now...i won't accept or I cannot accept this for him😔 

And if at all Tanya becomes Tejo later she deserves some bashing from Fateh for putting him in this situation😡 itni baar maarne se acha hai bande ko ek hi baar khatam kardo😭

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am unable to open this link...insta pe kuch aur hi khul rahe hai 

Is anyone facing the same issue ??

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Me still being hopeful to see Tejo in some corner of the world , i'mma watch the epsiode now !

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Me still being hopeful to see Tejo in some corner of the world , i'mma watch the epsiode now !

Good luck

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Wow, Full episode dedicated to Fateh /tejo/tanya without unwanted interruptions! 

The only person I felt bad for is Fateh. The way he was going mad, creatives are totally aware what absolute shit they are pulling and through Fateh's dialogues it was evident that he was being put through most torturous, undeserving hell fire! 

I am still not sure if it's Tejo or Tanya because her backstory was absolute Bullocks 😆 And for one random murder case Punjab police went through all this??? Writers could ATLEAST add that Angad seems to be a repeat offender who has murdered in the past and his business looks shady too SO they are going to such great lengths to capture him? 

Only Fateh has realized the gravity of Amrik's death going to waste. So Jasmine also won't know this is Tanya not Tejo? And what a shoddy job Tanya you KNOW Angad has an accomplice,no enquiry on that? 

More chances of Tejo coming back later and this one indeed is Tanya or worse this is Tejo with amnesia who truly believes she is Tanya. 

Fateh will thrown again to wolves once he is back to Moga, man can't seem to catch a break! Better kill him off too, har roz aise mar mar ke jeene se acha hai... dude doesn't deserve this.

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maanarsh

I am unable to open this link...insta pe kuch aur hi khul rahe hai 

Is anyone facing the same issue ??

this is it 

https://twitter.com/priyaka54230383/status/1525878586967982080?s=21&t=FzejcdysePHj4gpsure-_A

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chocru

Wow, Full episode dedicated to Fateh /tejo/tanya without unwanted interruptions! 

The only person I felt bad for is Fateh. The way he was going mad, creatives are totally aware what absolute shit they are pulling and through Fateh's dialogues it was evident that he was being put through most torturous, undeserving hell fire! 

I am still not sure if it's Tejo or Tanya because her backstory was absolute Bullocks 😆 And for one random murder case Punjab police went through all this??? Writers could ATLEAST add that Angad seems to be a repeat offender who has murdered in the past and his business looks shady too SO they are going to such great lengths to capture him? 

Only Fateh has realized the gravity of Amrik's death going to waste. So Jasmine also won't know this is Tanya not Tejo? And what a shoddy job Tanya you KNOW Angad has an accomplice,no enquiry on that? 

More chances of Tejo coming back later and this one indeed is Tanya or worse this is Tejo with amnesia who truly believes she is Tanya. 

Fateh will thrown again to wolves once he is back to Moga, man can't seem to catch a break! Better kill him off too, har roz aise mar mar ke jeene se acha hai... dude doesn't deserve this.

agreed! Back story was so shady 

The voice note is questionable as a dying Tejo doesn’t leave a message for her family? And she basically accuses Jasfa saying she sees them outside watching her burn. Yet cops believe it’s anagad and send a criminal tanya to England to find a dead persons killer. Lol 

My heart goes out to Fateh 

Chocru thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

And Punjab police went through all these pains and have nice CCTV footage of Tejo caught in fire but absolutely NO attempt to retrieve body??? NOBODY burns to cinders like that... there would be bones , some reminants of the body itself. Inko KUCH bhu nahi mila? 😆

And most amusing thing is Tejo wasn't on fire in all of cctv footage , why no shot of her burning et all? 

They are doing such a bad job of closing loopholes that it looks comical not tragic. Amrik's death has more impact than Tejo's! And if that was to keep hope alive till they manage to infuse Tanya into our minds thrn good luck people, that's already flopping and Fateh spoke for us too today- *beep* to everything!

bhawanaAVINAfan thumbnail

Ok something striked me 

She can be tejo too. Tejo is a good story teller remember night out we got flashbacks of Fateh tejo fake lovestory.. Same can be for today's episode. 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chocru

I don't deserve this. All this time I have been watching this nonsen in hopes that someday Tejo will live a happy life and now they have killed her by burning her in fire. To ruin the memory they will show a photocopy trying to imitate the beautiful love story