Prithviraj | Official Trailer | Akshay Kumar, Manushi Chhillar - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Manushi looked pretty. Like I said she is one of the few woman I have seen who has the potential to look cute and womanly at the same time ! I love her dimpled smile. She looked healthy here. Dialogue delivery and expressions were a wee bit flat but much better than many others for her first film. 

spot on. Even on delivery, i thought she was better than most of the actresses. Most can just mouth a couple of words like fkuk convincingly (perhaps why they use it liberally) and have just a limited set of expressions.... enough to fetch them crores. 

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Someone feed the girl...was she always that thin or is it makeup?

Akshay...and I'm one of the few who enjoys his movies I think lol.....looks so miscast here. It's like YRF wanted to troll him purposely lol

PRC was young...from where does Akshay look young? Is he calling Sanjay's character "kaka?" Ummmm....

Rajat is missed here lol

They should have casted someone younger....maybe 20s or early 30s. Akshay is so miscast, I can't even.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I like Akshay in action and comedy movies but period movies is not for him. He looks funny. I am a fan of housefull movies so this reminds me of houseful look 

altgr thumbnail

Average trailer. Akshay looks misfit for the role.

Almirah thumbnail

Prithviraj Chauhan must be rolling in his grave after seeing this trailer.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Except prithviraj everyone acted good in prithviraj movie. Manushi looked good and could have acted better. 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donnybrook

Someone feed the girl...was she always that thin or is it makeup?

Akshay...and I'm one of the few who enjoys his movies I think lol.....looks so miscast here. It's like YRF wanted to troll him purposely lol

PRC was young...from where does Akshay look young? Is he calling Sanjay's character "kaka?" Ummmm....

Rajat is missed here lol

They should have casted someone younger....maybe 20s or early 30s. Akshay is so miscast, I can't even.

I get what you mean. period movie I think he was quite good in kesari if you watched it, but i guess kesari came naturally to him as he is punjabi himself so it was obvious he would get the accent and mannerism of the havalder right, but in prithvi raj his dialogue sounded less convincing compared to Kesari. Problem with akki is he doesn't put time and effort in a movie of this scale, he should of worked in his accent and mannerism of a brave figure, maybe the trailer doesn't give  everything. I think akki will do well in the battle scenes but overall acting might not be convincing enough. 

Edited by harun98 - 1 years ago
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think this is the first movie ever which is getting boycott shouts on twitter not because of any controversy but because of the lead actor making mockery of a historical character. 😆

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Rajat Tokas nailed as PRC and his pairing with Mugdha as Sanyogita was⭐️ PRC died at young age, can’t believe how they cast Akshay for this role. His acting in this film looks as funny as his fake moustache. I love historical stories wish it had ranbir or Ranveer or Vicky Kaushal..

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: harun98

I get what you mean. period movie I think he was quite good in kesari if you watched it, but i guess kesari came naturally to him as he is punjabi himself so it was obvious he would get the accent and mannerism of the havalder right, but in prithvi raj his dialogue sounded less convincing compared to Kesari. Problem with akki is he doesn't put time and effort in a movie of this scale, he should of worked in his accent and mannerism of a brave figure, maybe the trailer doesn't give  everything. I think akki will do well in the battle scenes but overall acting might not be convincing enough. 

I actually feel his Punjabi also lacks at times. But I did watch Kesari and enjoyed it - but that is like such a story that the most terrible actor cannot ruin. However, he did well enough. To me AK does not convince me he is PRC. Maybe because I am familiar with PRC's story. Usually I'm okay with actors being older than who they play - but come on....50 year old PRC? No.