Arjun SS : Mess (complete) - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

Part 2

superb update

At last DIG Anand out of coma and he is happy to see his princess with caring team which is like family and friend. so arjun and he worked together and arjun is the officer he used to praise and sakshi use to get annoyed with it. He can see something between arjun and sakshi with mere glancing at them. 

liked fb narration.loved arjun and dig anand bond and he offering chocolate from him if sakshi would have present she must be fought over it.

so culprit is samar rathod sam's brother coz of whom their plan leaked and two family destroyed and a good friendship. Mr anand survived but went in coma. and all evidence destroyed and it ended case.

good its reopening but now sam will feel more guilty for blaming arjun after knowing truth. arjun didn't knew sakshi and didn't wanted her to enter in this case as it is dangerous for her. you connected sakshi's re-entry very well with your story.

so life brought all three on same page

sorry for late comment

Heyyy 

Thank you 💕 

Glad you like it. 

Part 3

Poor sam drown in guilty but one thing happened good now he will be with arjun.

terrace scenes is written awesome and those blue lines each times are marvellouse!👏

Both know each other very well and care for each other. We don't like if she don't smile widely with full heart nor arjun. Sakshi back to her real self and their chocolate war tangling finger was cute😳

ohh sikander is back sent bouquet to Mr. Anand and he is worried for sakshi and put arakshi marriage proposal. Mr. Anand convince sakshi but sam couldn't to arjun you are right he is difficult task and sam is ready to emotional blackmail to arjun😆👍🏼

At last sakshi's word made arjun agree.

sunil neha are excited to know story just like us😆and that one comment about sakshi being selfish and arjun's reaction of anger till he can kill him🤣so he is falling for her

please update what happened after marriage? did Mr. anana still alive? what happened to sikander? and what about samyesha and rest team?

please update 

sorry for late comment

Heyyy No worries, it's fine to be late 😁

Sunil & Neha ; Although they are my own created characters but I just love them. 🤍 

N Mr. Anand being still alive? ; I don't know. Honestly, when I posted prologue he was not going to be alive till the end in this story 🥲 (sorry for my evil intentions towards him 😬😈) but now I am thinking to let him live already itni mushkil se comma se bahir ayen hain 🤭 but still not sure about this. 

Samyesha & the rest team ; it was a short story & I was going to end it soon with Arakshi but if it gets a little bit long then I will try to add more of them. 

N yeah I guess I was going to update today. 

Last but not the least ; Thank youuu for your lovelyyyy response 💕💕💕 

😍🥰🤩

"Getting used to" 

Sometimes life brings you to that juncture where you can't even decide what's wrong and what's right.

Arjun stood wondering what had he done. There he is dealing with the most crucial period of his life. He was close to the person whom he had been searching for for the last three years. Finally, he had found a path to reach his aim. He knew this would not going to be easy.  Although he was very close to his target but still many steps were needed to be taken. There was still a difficult road to walk on to reach that prey as Sikandar was not going to come out of his den that easily. 
On one hand, he showed his presence by sending that blank cards with the letter 'S' while on the other hand, he was not ready to come forward. Whenever they follow a lead they came across one of his puppets but not him and that was frustrating. He loved to play hide & seek and that's what he was doing.
They had to wait till his next consignment which was going to be within two months.
It was sure that he had to come out of his den because without him that consignment was not going to happen and ETF was ready to take their chance.

Arjun didn't even know how the situation is going to be for him and on the other hand, he had married Sakshi.

Great!!! What would be the best way to create your life a walking mess?
He asked himself.

Mr. Anand had been discharged from the hospital and thanks to Sameer, he and Sakshi both are in Arjun's apartment now.
Yes, he was expecting this but everything happened so fast that he couldn't even process anything.

Sameer......, he is equally responsible for everything. That stupid fellow was as excited as his marriage had been done
Arjun thought.

"If you are done with cursing me in your head then would you like to come out of your room"
Sameer's voice echoed behind him.

He turned and glared at him.
One look at his face and Sameer couldn't control himself and burst into laughter.

"What the heck!!!!!"

Arjun shouted.

"Boht hansi aa rahi hai na tujhe"
Arjun said looking here and there.
"Abhi btata hu"
Arjun started throwing everything that came into his hands and Sameer started running to protect himself.

"Oye Pagal ho gya hai, lag jaye ga mjhy"
Sameer said catching some of the thrown material.

"Isliye to maar raha hu"
Arjun replied.

"Sharam nahi ati, dost ke sath aisa salook kartay hue"
Said Sameer.

"Dost ko sharam nahi ati itni serious situation ka mazaaq uratay hue"
Arjun was in no mood to spare him.

"Han to jab se teri shadi hui hai tu ne shakal hi aisi bnai hui hai"
Said Sameer giving a reason that was enough to annoy Arjun even more.

"Meri shakal hai hi aisi"
Arjun said gritting his teeth.

"Phir bhi Sakshi ne tujh se shadi kar li"
Sameer grinned.

"I willlllll killll youuu"
Arjun said picking up the vase to throw towards him and Sameer was ready to catch it, just then Shree's surprised voice echoed.
"Sir......"
They both statued at their places.
"What are you doing here Shree?"
Arjun asked placing the vase in its place and composing himself.

"Wo sir, actually......"
Poor Shree forgot for what purpose he had come here.
"Bolo bhi"
Arjun asked annoyed.
"Actually sir we were leaving"
Shree informed finally able to speak.

"To?" Arjun asked at this information and Shree didn't know what should be the answer to this "To?" but to his rescue, Sameer replied, "Tum Chalo hum atay hain"
Shree nodded and almost ran from there.

"Chalen? Your father in law must be waiting for you"
Arjun could see Sameer suppressing his smile.
He shot a deadly glare at him and marched outside the room. Sameer followed him.

One of the rooms of the apartment had been set for Mr. Anand and he was comfortably sitting on the bed, Sakshi was also beside him while others were standing ready to leave.
As Arjun and Sameer came they left after bidding goodbye to them.

Now Sakshi, Arjun, and Sameer were left in the room.

"Kafi dair ho gyi hai, Tum log bhi Jao rest karo"
Mr. Anand said.
"Mera room....."
Sakshi muttered hesitantly which was only audible to Sameer as he was standing near her.

"Don't worry me ne Ayesha ko Keh kar Arjun k room me tumhara zaroorat ka samaan sat krwa diya tha"
Sameer replied immediately.
Arjun raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tumhen koi problem hai?"
Sameer asked innocently looking at Arjun.

Arjun looked at Mr. Anand who was also looking at him then looked back at Sameer.
"Nahi to..... Koi problem nahi hai.....mjhy bhala Kya problem ho gi....aur kyun ho gi"
Arjun replied with a fake smile.

He was just unable to understand why his stupid best friend was hell-bent to play the role of cupid in his life.

"Okay me chalta hun?"
Sameer said.
"Me see off kar k ata hu"
Arjun also excused himself.

"Nikal ja mere ghar se" 

Arjun pushed him towards the door. 

"Kya kar raha hai ja to raha hu"

Sameer said standing at the door steps. 

"Han to ja na" 

Arjun shut the door at his face. 

"Aur wapis mat ana" 

He said opening the door. Before Sameer could say anything he again shut the door to his face. 

Sameer stood there for a while then left smiling. 

He can sense the feeling of relief arising inside him. 

After everything that happened between them no words of sorry or thank you had been exchanged among them because they both knew that it was a matter of time. 

Only time can heal the wounds they both have gotten from life, from their loved ones, and each other. Sorry or thank you wouldn't be able to do justice to their emotions. So they left everything to time. 

After shutting the door Arjun marched toward his room. As he entered he found Sakshi sitting at one side of the bed, who stood up seeing him. 

Arjun closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them and moved towards the cupboard, grabbing his clothes he started taking steps towards the washroom. 

Sakshi who was looking at his actions mindlessly came back to reality as she heard the sound of the shutting of the door. 

Wait!!!! What was that? He should have said something but he being the great ACP Arjun Rawte didn't even bother to utter a word. Like seriously. 

Sakshi thought. 

Before this action of him, she was sitting confused about whether to use this bed or not but now she angrily pulled the comforter and laid down without thinking once. 

"He can sleep wherever he wants, either on the sofa or on the floor. I don't care"

She muttered to herself and closed her eyes.

Arjun came out of the washroom and saw her sleeping on the bed.

"Where would I sleep?"

He asked himself and looked back at her who was sleeping as comfortably as she had been living in this room for ages and this bed belongs to her in reality.

"Why am I even asking this question? My home, my room,  my bed and my wif........." 

He widened his eyes at his own words that he was going to utter in a flow.

He smacked his head to let his brain come back to the track and laid down on the bed on the opposite side and pulled the comforter. 

She opened her eyes after a while and slightly turned towards him. His back was facing her. She turned back and again closed her eyes. 

"Khadoos" 

She mumbled. An amusing smile was playing on her lips. 

In the morning he woke up before her and went out jogging. He returned almost after one & half hours.
As he was stepping towards his room he heard some noise in the kitchen area. He whirled his feet in that direction.

Here Sakshi was preparing breakfast with the utmost attention.
He stood there and kept on watching her. She was running into the kitchen swiftly and grabbing things back and forth as if she had been aware of every little thing.

"Interesting!!!"
Arjun muttered folding his arms.
"You didn't need to do all this"
He said grabbing her attention.

She was surprised by his sudden appearance.
"Why?"
She asked getting back to work.

"It's not your responsibility"
He stated that.

"It is.....until I am here"
She declared with a confident smile.

He raised an eyebrow as if asking 'really!!!'

She shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of cold coffee from the mug and placed it back on the shelf and get back to what she was doing before.

Arjun was surprisingly looking at her actions. She was behaving weirdly as if she owns the place.

He turned to leave but then stopped. Firstly, he looked at the coffee mug on the shelf and then at Sakshi who was sipping her cold coffee at intervals.

He stepped forward and took hold of the mug and went away sipping the coffee. However, Sakshi kept on looking at his retreating figure with an open mouth.
And the weirdest thing was it didn't end there. Every morning he started doing the same. 

Grabbing her coffee mug and leaving the place while sipping the coffee.

And she held her surprising reaction at it.

So, finally, she decided to make two cups of cold coffee instead of one when she saw him continuing this practice but what happened next left her dumbfounded.

He again grabbed her coffee mug and left the other one untouched and she just kept on standing in her place, not understanding how this cutting chaye lover turned into a cold coffee lover. Moreover, what was his fascination with her coffee mug?

"Weirdo"
She muttered to herself and decided not to make her morning cold coffee anymore.
Now, what would you do ACP Arjun Rawte?
She thought with a proud smile.
"Wah Sakshi you are such a genius"
She exclaimed and patted her back to appreciate herself.

The morning rose with the same note. After jogging he came back but today he didn't find Sakshi sipping her cold coffee.

"Do you want anything?"
She asked sweetly, seeing him standing in the kitchen.

"No"
He replied.

"Think again......Maybe you want a cold coffee"
She asked stressing the word 'cold coffee'
Her look was serious but she was smiling inwardly and he can sense that.

He came a little near her and stated,
"I do not like to drink coffee"
He informed her stressing every word and left.

"I dO nOt liKe tO dRiNk cOffeE"
She imitated him.

"Then what was he drinking for many days, Step sister of his beloved cutting chaye?"
She asked and shook her head.

After she was done with her mimicking session, she made a cup of cold coffee and started drinking.
After some sips, she left the remaining coffee on the kitchen shelf.

He came back after freshening up. When he didn't find Sakshi in the kitchen he turned to leave but then his gaze fell on the coffee mug. A smile appeared on his face. He picked it up and took a sip.

Sakshi was in Mr. Anand's room when she saw Arjun enter the room with the cup of coffee in his hand. A smile emerged on her face.
After some words with Mr. Anand, he said to Sakshi,
"I am waiting outside"
Saying so he left.

Bidding a bye to Mr. Anand she also went from there.
A satisfactory smile was playing on Mr. Anand's lips. He knew he would never gonna regret his decision.

Till now Arjun had arranged a full-time caretaker for home and a male nurse also came on duty to attend to Mr. Anand in the daytime. So, she was now less worried for him. Moreover, Mr. Anand also encouraged her to get back to work.

As she came to the main entrance of the building, she stopped for a while and stared at him secretly, standing behind the door.
He was standing leaning on the car, folding his arms, waiting for her.

Sensing someone's gaze upon himself he looked forward and his eyes met hers
She stepped out quickly baffled.

As she reached him, he opened the door of the car for her. A heartwarming smile appeared on her face. She stepped in and he went towards the driving side and grabbed his seat and started driving.

It happened every morning.
He stepped out a little early and she stepped out a little late.
He waited for her.
Her secret staring at him.
She came out baffled.
He opened the car's door for her.
A heartwarming smile of Sakshi.
He grabbed his seat and drove away.

Unknown to both of them they both were getting used to each other.
Their presence was becoming mandatory for both of them in their lives.

From grabbing her coffee mugs to waiting for her outside every morning.
From opening the car's door for her to feeling content on seeing her heartwarming smile.

He had developed a certain kind of liking towards her.

From leaving her cold coffee for him to making him a little wait for her every morning.
From staring at him secretly to getting baffled at being caught.

She had developed a feeling beyond just love for him.

Finally, I am done. 

Edited by Aaina25 - 1 years ago

Hello, writer, though I'm not a fan of Arakshi as a couple, but I really loved your style of writing. Do update soon & if possible plz pm me whenever you update the next chapters. Will be waiting to read more.🙂🙂🙂

Note: Please edit your story title along with page number.

How cute...chai lover turns into cold coffee lover....😍❤️

Originally posted by naaheean

Hello, writer, though I'm not a fan of Arakshi as a couple, but I really loved your style of writing. Do update soon & if possible plz pm me whenever you update the next chapters. Will be waiting to read more.🙂🙂🙂

Note: Please edit your story title along with page number.

Thank you 😊 for ur lovely response 🧡 

& Yeah, 

I forgot to edit title 😁 thanks for the reminder ❤️

Originally posted by Rani_sweety

How cute...chai lover turns into cold coffee lover....😍❤️

Yupp😁❤️😍😊

part4

awesome part

arjun waiting for sikander next consignment.

loved how sam teasing arjun and playing cupid and arjun glares and dares to him and cute fight of friends.

arjun is not conversing so sakshi slept on bed akdu 

hmm so chai lover is becoming coffee lover that too from sakshi's mug

kehete hai sharing things pyar badh raha hai

good arjun appointed caretaker and let sakshi start working

and their start of going to work 

i just love the way you write❤️

part4

awesome part

arjun waiting for sikander next consignment.

loved how sam teasing arjun and playing cupid and arjun glares and dares to him and cute fight of friends.

arjun is not conversing so sakshi slept on bed akdu 

hmm so chai lover is becoming coffee lover that too from sakshi's mug

kehete hai sharing things pyar badh raha hai

good arjun appointed caretaker and let sakshi start working

and their start of going to work 

i just love the way you write❤️

& I just love your every response 🧡

Thank you 

Thank you 

❤️☺️😍🥰