Frequent Posters

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

Hey Navya!!!

Short, Simple and Beautiful update.

Loved it.❤️

Hmm commissioner sir ko acche se pata hai ki do no ko line pe kaise laana hai... kaise mana liya do no ko... ek ko toh sikandar ka naam leke mana liya but I am curious to know ki Sam se apni baat kaise manwaya... well I can understand vo conversation story ko build karne ke liye important hoga tabhi aap ne mute rakha.. aap jab bhi reveal karegi maza aayega... 

So Shriza and Chotu are here... our cutest and naughtiest gang is ready to work in ETF.

That dialouge of Commissioner sir - "Training ke waqut to lovers ki jaise ekdusre ko chhodte nahi the aur ab sautan ki jaise lad rahe hai" - that was hilarious🤣 - I mean just imagine his face when he said that😃

Sahi hai bhagwaan hi jaante hai ki yeh dono saath kaam kaise karenge aur bichari team inke bich sandwich banke reh jaayegi😛 

Ok so I guess Sakshi Mumbai aa gayi hai yaa phir Ayesha aayi hai?!!! well dono ki entry dekhne me maza aayega... 

Ab toh yeh haath wali bas jaldi humare hero ko mil jaaye

excited for upcoming updates.

thanks for PM buddy.👍🏼

Than you so much  😍

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Thank you keep supporting

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

part 1

loved it

roshini was sam's sister and married to arjun and murdered and sam blaming arjun for that.

ETF going to formed and whole team will join😃

how commissioner sir make samjun work together?

so sakshi coming to mumbai

waiting for arakshi meet

Thank you so much keep supporting 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

I know I am late again ,lost my mobile recently so it's been late sorry for it , here comes the part -3 of hamari adhoori kahani , do read like and of any one want any changes in story  let me know your views through coment section .

Part-3 

Time : 3am 
Arjun gets up from his sleep as usual with the same dream .
He gets down from the bed and moves to kitchen and makes his favourite chai and goes to one room which is full of pics which is his world now  , he goes near a big pic of roshni and talks to the pic
Arjun:  muje kuch nai samaj me araha hai roshni ,koun hay vo ladki jiska haath har rooj mere sapne me dikhta  hai , muje aise kyu lagta hae koyi mere liye wait kar Raha hai  , mere liya tadap raha hai  ,usko mere jaroorat hai ,why do I feel so rest less and feel iam loosing some thing , jab past may muje ye sapna atha tha Sam aur thum dono mere sath tha muje sambhalne keliye dheere dheere  ye sapna ana bandh hogayi ,jab thum chali gayi fir ye sapna doobara ana shuru hogayi , mai bahut akela mehasoos karaha hai  roshni ,mere zindagi jine ki waja thum or Sam ho ,thum dono eki bar muje chodkar chali gayi , I need you both badly but 
(His eyes became red and water are ready to fall but he did not let them fall down ,he don't want to cry ,he don't want to let his pain come out )
He stood their looking at her pic and remembering their sweet memories.

Time : 5am
Sameer is looking at a frame which contains a pic of him  and roshni ,he talks to the pic
Sameer : Good morning princess. After many months I saw him yesterday   , jisne mere behan ko muj se dur kariya uska shakal bee dekna muje pasand nai hai par mai kya karu ,Aaj halat ki waja say may uske sath kaam karna padega  , nai tho  muje wo memory card nahi milenga
( Saying this he wiped his tears and gets down from his bed and goes to complete his morning chores).

Time:8:30am
Shree , chotu , Liza were already present there in the conference room as they were  excited for their new job  .
Shree : Guys iam so excited ,this office is amazing , just now I checked all the gadgets ekdam advanced ka hai , i always dreamt of using such advanced gadgets 😍
( He keep on explaining about the gadgets )
Liza : shut up specky ,gadgets ki alava tujhe kuch nai Dekhta kya ?? College may be gadgets ka chakar aur yaha be gadgets won't you get bored  of talking about them 😒
Shree : my name is shreekanth sen don't call me specky  😡 
Liza:  ok Mr specky sen
( They both glare each other angrily ,)
Chotu does not understand what's happening there

Chotu: tum dono ek dusre ko pahele   jante hey kya ???
Shree : ha chotu  ,my bad luck is that she was my college met , clg ki baad  socha hai ki I got rid of her par mai Karu yaha be agaya  Mera piche muje irritate karne keliye .
Liza : hello Mr specky sen tum muje follow karke Aya Mai nai samji thum 😡
( They both kept on fighting like tom and Jerry , then suddenly arjun entres  so they stoped fighting)
Shree ,Liza , chotu: good morning sir

Arjun does not gives reply but  just nodes 

Liza  ( mind voice): kitna attitude hai isko ham itni achi tarah say wish Kiya return wish be nai karaha he 😏 iske sath  Kam kise karunge ham .
Chotu : Arjun sir iam very big fan of you ,i heard so much about you , Mai kayi baar try Kiya aap se milne keliye lekin mil nai payi but abb apke sath work karne ki mouka milgayi muje iam really proud to work with you ,aap mere  inspiration ho, i always wanted to be as you  😍
Shree ( texts to chotu): aree wa chotu tum ne first day ich  Arjun sir say impress karne lagi, itni ache butter dalke shabash  , muje be sika dhona 😜
Arjun : never try to become some one else chotu , then we would loose our own identity .
( Just then sameer enters)
Sameer : yes chotu ,never try to become some one else kash ke iss Rawate jaise tho bilkul math banna ( says this and glares arjun)
( Arjun also glares him back)
The whole team is confused and wanted to know what's going between their acp's  but they can't take that risk  .
Shree/Liza/chotu : Good morning sir
Sameer  : Good morning guys , iam so happy to work with you all , and I want everything to be perfect and need postive results ,hoping that aap  sab muje disappoint nahi karoongi  like some one else ( again samjun glares each other)
Shree/Liza/chotu :sure sir we will give our best .
Sameer : ok guys , as soon as we get the case we will start our work , till then you can go to your places .
( Sameer says this and leaves the conference room )
Shree , liza ,chotu are going back to their places  then arjun calls shree
Arjun : shree ek minute ..
shree : boliye sir
Arjun : I won't fall for any  biscuits and butter shree.
Shree and chotu are shocked
Shree (mind voice) :  iss Arjun sir ko kaise patha chal gayi mere message ke baree may
Arjun : (understanding shree doubt by looking at his face  , point his hand towards the glass in which their reflection is visible ) abb samji ya samjavu ? 
Shree  : samaj gayi sir and iam sorry .
Arjun leaves from the cabin
Shree :udi baba iss admi say jitna dur rahu uthna acha hai hamare liya
Chotu and Liza : sahi yaar
After some time sameer asks every one to come to conference room ,team enters the conference room
Sameer :  team we have a case , 25 years ladki ka Koon hua hai , it's our first case every one be alert and care full , ( seeing arjun) I don't want any stupidity ,let's go now.
All the team left to the crime spot

A girl is shown in  simple red colour salwar kameez , she enters in to the temple and talks to the idol
Girl :  Khanna ji ,May aap say naraz hu ,  jante ho iss mandir dhoondne keliya muje ithna samay lagi ,muje tho Mumbai ke bare me kuch be nahi patha par aap ko tho sab kuch patha hai na aap kyu mujhe help nahi kiya ,may aap se baath nai karungi  ( and she makes a pout)
After 2min
Aap ko patha hai na may aap se  jyada dher  naraz nahi rah sakta , next time aise math karna . Aap ko patha hai na me Mumbai kyu ayi please aap mere help kijiye na mere kannaya  ko wapas lane keliye .

The team investigates about the case and soon they came to know  about the culprit
Sameer : team let's go to his house and catch him
And they all left to the culprits house

The girl walks out of the temple  and walks to find an auto then her eyes falls on the park near by , she was mesmerized by the beauty of the park and walks in to the park  and enjoys the environment there , suddenly an old man falls down from the cycle , he has a cage of small colour full chicks  , as he fells down the cage gets open and all the chicks goes away , girl runs towards him and helps him to getup.
Girl : kaka aap teek huna ,jhor se tho nahi laga na.
Old man :  nahi par may abhi Jana hai, mere sare chicks cheli gayi .
Girl : nahi aap ko chot laga hai na aap iddar bench par Aram kijiye mai aapka chicks doond ke  laungi
Old man : shukriya beti .
The girls goes in search of chicks
The ETF team reaches to the culprits house , every one takes their guns , and knock the door but no response
Arjun :  chotu break the door
Chotu :  ok sir ,( and breaks the door easily as if it was a small choclate  🤣)
They all get in and checks the whole house and does not find him, then arjun suddenly notices that he was escaping from back door
Arjun : rathod  wo piche say baag Raha hai .
Sameer :  team let's go.
The man enters in to the park ,ETF team also reaches there chasing him.

Sameer : guys it's public spot so be care full , public may kisiko bi kuch nahi hona ,let's split and search him.

(Before complition of sameers statement arjun goes to one direction ,which makes rathod angry)

Sameer : damm it !  team ke sath Aya tho team work karna hai , disgusting , is admi kabi nahi sudrengi , team come on let's move .
All of them goes in different directions.

Here the girl with great difficulty is finding all the little chicks  .

Arjun finds the culprit and they were waiting for the local police to come .

Then shree sees the surrounding atmosphere it was awesome so he takes out his camera and starts recording the scenary .

The girl who is searching for chicks watches one chick going under the bush so, she puts her hand under the bushes from one side , then shree comes to the same location from other side, he saw little chick and starts to click the photos , then the hands of the girl are visible  , but face is not visible because of bushes ,then chotu calls shree.

Chotu : aree yar kaha chal gayi thun
Shree : kya baath hai chotu ,idar scenery ithna acha hai , some photos Lena  tho bantha hai
Chotu : aur thodi dheer may thum idar nahi aya tho Arjun sir tumari photo par mala dalenge dekhlo
Shree : udi baba , nai nai may bas abi araha hu
( And cuts the call)

Here the girl finds the chick and goes from there ,shree also goes to the team.

The local police are arrived arjun and Sameer are talking to them about some formalities. Just then shree comes to Liza and chotu.

Liza :  specky thum kidhar chal gayi ,arjun sir tumare bare me 2 times pucha.
 Shree : abb tho may Gaya ,chotu muje bahut dar lag raha hai  .
Chotu : ithna darta haitho   jana kyu ?
Shree : yaar may kya karu scenario intha acha hai ithna pleasant hai ,isaliye photos lene man hogaya  .

Just then arjun and Sameer comes there

Sameer : kaha chal gayi thun shree
Shree :  i ...i ..mean ....i
Arjun :  what do mean mr  shreekanth sen , ye kya natak hai ,Jo bolna tik se bolo,  nai tho samji ya samjavu  ?
Sameer :  thum dhamki Dena complete Kiya tho ye bol sakte hai .
( Samjun glares at each other)
Shree : sir wo iam very found of photography , jab  achi achi scenes mere samne hothe tho photos Lena Mera hobby hai ,iddar scenario bahuth acha hai isliye may photos kichne gaya tha , sorry sir .
Sameer : no problem shree , next time inform me and go .
Shree :  sure sir thank you .

They head back to the suv ,in the suv Arjun is driving , sameer in passenger seat , chotu , shree , Liza in back seat .

Chotu :  shree  rathod sir ki waja say Aaj tho Bach gayi thum .
Shree :  ha chotu rathod sir kithna acha hay na
Liza :  wo tho hai  rathod sir bahuth acha hai not like arjun sir .
Arjun listened it.

Arjun :  thum ne kuch kaha Liza
Liza: no sir

Chotu changes the topic to save Liza 

Chotu : shree thum ne liye photos tho dikhao na  hame , hame be dekna hai thum kitna acha photographer hu .

Liza thanks chotu mentally , understanding that chotu just nodes .
Shree gives the camera to chotu , Liza and chotu starts seeing the pics .
Liza :  aree wa is photo  Mai dekho  kitna pyari chicks hai na
Chotu :  ha Liza ,chalo aur dekhta he
Then they finds a pic of hand
Liza : ye pic kya hai specky ??
Shree : may jab chicks ka pics  lera hai  uss  time  may be by  mistake click hogaya .
Liza oh par kitha Sundar hai na ,only hands are visible  pura pic hothi tho kitna acha lagta hai , ye deko ithni sari  chudiya bahuth achi hai na uske haath may.
( Arjun suddenly stops the car listening their conversation ,only hands ,ithna sari chudiya ,why don't know but his instinct said they are talking about the hands which are disturbing his dreams from many years ).
Arjun :  Liza give me the camera once
(Liza gives the camera to arjun)
Arjun gets shocked seeing that pic ,those were the  same hands which he gets in his dream every day .

Arjun :  Thum ye photo kidhar layi  exact location bolo fast ...

Shree explains the exact location, then arjun backs the car to go back to garden , suddenly the suv does not start , Arjun immediately gets down from the car and starts running towards the garden. Sameer was in deep thoughts he was not aware of whats  going on untill arjun leaves the car running towards the garden

Sameer :  ye kya hogaya iss Rawate ko??
Liza explains everything ,sameer gets shocked

Sameer :  (mind voice) : iska matlab arjun ko phir se wo sapna ana shuru hogaya

Arjun reached the park and searches for the girl at the location shree said ,but did not find any one , he searches whole surroundings then he finds a boy playing with anklet .

Arjun  : beta  thum idar kisiko lal  rang  chudiya pehankar  idar statue ki ass pas  chicks ke sath dekha kya ??
Boy : ha uncle Maine Deka ek didi ko ,wo chicks ko doond Raha tha may be uske madad bee Kiya 

Arjun : wo kaha hai abb
Boy: wo tho cheli gayi ,iss payal be uss didi ka hai ,iddar girgayi kya aap ko wo didi patha hai , aap pls ye payal didi ko wapas Karo na
Arjun takes the anklet 
Arjun : (mind voice ) : kya ye payal uss ladki ka hai ?? I should find her at any cost , muje patha karna uske sath muje kya lena dena hai , koun ho thum miss mysterious , I will find you very soon .
Arjun informs shree to leave saying that he  would reach office Directly.

The girl goes the old man with chicks and gives them back to him .

Man :  bahuth bahuth Danya vadh beta , sada kush raho .
Girl : thank you kaka ,apna kyal rakna Mai abhi chalthi hu .

Old man :  beti thumari naam kya hai  ??
Girl :   sakshi,  sakshi Anand .

Sakshi goes back to her house and starts arranging her room ,then her eyes falls on the locket on her neck ,seeing that she remembers a  memory.

Flash back : 

Sakshi was standing at the bank of a river watching the river , than a boy comes there and holds sakshi from back side . Sakshi pushes him slightly and goes to other side .

Man :  kya hua Jaan thum muj se ithna naaraz kyu hu ?
Sakshi :  Mai tho aapk ke liya 2 gante se  wait kar raha hu iddar ,aap abb Aya ,Mai aap se bath nahi karongi ,chelijav yaha se ..
Man : tho thum muj se bath nahi karoongi right.
Sakshi : ha
Man : pakka ??
Sakshi : ha pakka ,kuch be hojaye may baath nahi karoongi.

Man : (pulls her towards him ,sakshi is shocked , she tries to say some thing but the man stops her ) sorry Jaan Mai tho tumhare liye gift lane keliye mela par  gaya tha isliye late hogayi.
Sakshi :  ( very happily ) kya aap mere liye sweets layi .

Man : hey bhagvaan kya karu may iss ladki say , sweets ke alava kuch bi nahi dikathe ,aise hote tho shaadi ke badh mere hal kya hoga ,
Sakshi : aap ko ithna problem hai tho nahi karna mujse shaadi .
Man :  aww meri angry bird kitha cute lag rahi ho thum( and then kisses her on her cheeks ,sakshi gets more angry and goes to other side )
Man  goes to her and takes out a chain and shows her , sakshi gets overwhelmed and forgets about her anger and takes the chain
Sakshi : aree wa  Radha Krishna ka  locket kithna acha hai , ye mere liye hai kya??
Man : nahi tho kiske liye ?? Muje patha hai thumari kanna ji ko dekhte huye thum kush ho jayenge iss liye lekar Aya tumare liye
Sakshi : aap kithna ache ho ,(hugs him ) aaphi pehna dona muje

Man : nahi .
Sakshi : (pouted )kyu ??
Man : iss locket Dene keliye  I have a condition .
Sakshi : kya hai wo condition ?
Man :  thum muje mere naam se bulana hoga .
Sakshi :  nahi aise kaise ho sakta hai , aap mere hone wale pathi ho may aap ko naam say nahi bula sakthi 

Man :  pls na sakshi ,may kithna wait karrahi ho tumhare muh say mere naam sune keliye , pls bulao na .
Sakshi : nahi
Man : tho thume ye locket nahi milenge , kisi aur ko dungi .
Sakshi : acha dekar tho deko Mai kya hal karungi uska aur aap ka .
Man : acha ,ithna dam he kya ?
Sakshi :  abhi dikhata hu , dedo mere chain .
(The man runs from there  Sakshi runs behind the man , running unknowingly they go to the edge
Man :  sakshi abi thum muje nam se nahi bulaya tho may yaha say kudh jaungi .
Sakshi :  abb bas karo aapka natak.
Man : iam serious , are you calling or not .
Sakshi : bilkul nahi
Man : ok then ( he jumps down )

Sakshi is shocked and runs to the edge , and shouts

Sakshi  : ARJUN.......ARJUN ..........ARJUN

and keeps on crying , arjun comes from other side, sakshi felt so happy seeing him, she  runs to him and hugs him  and keeps on crying, arjun hugs her back and consoles her

Sakshi : aap aise kyu kiya ,kithna dar gayi mai .
Arjun :  sorry Jaan par mai kya karu ,thum mere wish poori nahi kar  rahe tha isliye ye prank Kiya ,deko I am succeeded and winks at her
Sakshi: ( hugs him more tightly )  ise kavi math karna ,may aap ke bina ek pal be nahi jee paungi arjun , aap dhur jayenge tho may mar jaungi .
Arjun parts away from the hug and cups her face
Arjun :  sakshi iddar deko ,mere ankho may dekho , aise kuch nai honga,  thum mere dil ka dhadkan hu sakshi , tujhse door Mai khabi nahi jaungi promise .
Sakshi :  pakka vala promise .
Arjun :  ha pakka vala promise .
Arjun takes the chain and wore  it around her neck And kisses her fore head .
Arjun : iss locket lo kabhi nahi nikalna , shadi karne keliye  toda time haina isliye ye advance booking , abb thum sirf meri ho , samji ya samjavu ?
Sakshi :  samj gayi acp Saab, ye mere liye mangalsutra say Kam nahi hai , isse meri akari saan thak kabi nahi nikaloonga  .
Arjun :  tho ye mangalsutra  hai , so abb may pathi ka hak chala sakta hai na 😜 ( bends towards her face )
Sakshi : arjun .....
They both laugh
Then sakshi hugs arjun ,arjun also hugs her back

Flash back ends .

Sakshi cries remembering those moments .
Sakshi : aap ne kaha thana ham alag nahi honga abb aise kyu huyi arjun hamare sath ,  Mai aap se aur dur nahi rah sakthi , i can't wait for full week ,Mai kal aarhi hoo aapke pass ,
Get ready for our new love story Acp arjun Rawate ( with her million dollar smile)

Precap:  aisha's entry in to the team and some one tries to kill sameer.

Actually I thought of adding pics of those and hands and the locket which arjun gave to sakshi but as iam a newbie form is not allowing to post pics 😑😑

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaaaay me first. Nice update. 

What happened to Arjun?  Memory loss? Eager to know. Don't worry, sooner you update and comment you will be able to share pics😁.

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

So arjun was seeing sakshi's hands in his dream

Arakshi is searching for each other

Waiting for arakshi meet 

Continue soon 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yaaaay me first. Nice update. 

What happened to Arjun?  Memory loss? Eager to know. Don't worry, sooner you update and comment you will be able to share pics😁.

Thank you ☺️ 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Nice update 

So arjun was seeing sakshi's hands in his dream

Arakshi is searching for each other

Waiting for arakshi meet 

Continue soon 

Thank you ☺️ will update next episode very soon , and arakshi meet will be in next episode for sure ,keep supporting

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woooo😱 

Nice nice nice 

🧡🧡🧡 

Awesome 

Now I'm Waiting for next 😁

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aaina25