Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: devikadevthosh

Nice starting dear

Waiting for arakshi meet

Continue soon 

Thank you wil update it today

Merryofmmj thumbnail

Nice plot..interesting to know the little mystery in ur story..please update. .. 

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next part tomorrow

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merryofmmj

Nice plot..interesting to know the little mystery in ur story..please update. .. 

Will update it tomorrow

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Sorry for the late   here comes the second part of hamari adhoori kahani , I know this is short but I will upload part 3 soon so read this now and let me know your views 

Part -2 

After sameer leaving the room

Arjun:  sir kya may Jan sakta hu idar kya ho raha hay ?? 

Comm sir explains everything 

Arjun:  iam sorry sir iam not interested to join ETF. 

And then arjun starts moving out 

Comm sir :agar sikinder ka related information tumko milega tho ?? Won't you join then also??

(Arjun is shocked and his anger level rose up and goes back to comm sir and starts shaking him)

Arjun : sir muje wo information chahiye please please please

Comm sir :  cool down arjun , it takes some time to get the info , and I would only give that info to ETF , so ab thum decide karlo join karna ya nai ,  Mai abi Sameer say bath karkar atha hu, till then you decide.

( Saying this comm sir leave the cabin and goes to sameer who is standing out side )

The conversation between Sameer and comm sir is muted and will be revealed later .

After the conversation both Sameer and comm sir enters to the cabin 

Comm sir :What's your decision arjun??

Arjun:  Iam in sir .

Comm sir :good , aap dono ek dusre ko jantha hai fir be ek our bar let me introduce officially 

This is "ACP sameer damm Singh rathod "chief of etf and 

This is "ACP Arjun suryakant rawate "

Second in command of etf 

Sameer and Arjun glares each other 

Sameer Hello Mr. RAWATE  ( sarcastically)

Arjun : Hello Mr Rathod ( same sarcasm )

They both look each other with so much of anger and shake their hands .

Then comm sir gets call from reception 

Receptionist : Sir team members of etf are here to meet you .

Comm sir :  send them to my cabin.

( Whole team comes to the cabin and knocks the door)

Comm sir :  come in guys 

Both Sameer and Arjun looks at the team 

All the team members wishes comm sir and he wishes them back , later comm sir introduces Sameer and Arjun to the team they wish them and next he turns to sameer 

Comm sir :  Sameer , arjun let me introduce you your team 

Pointing towards one person 

He is SHREEKANTH  SEN  : Technical expert ,he is very good with machines and technology , he can make wonders with his computer knowledge.

Next pointing to another person 

He is CHANDRAKANTH PATEL urf chotu :  commando of ETF ,  He  has  very good networks and many informers who can help you in your investigations.

Next pointing to one girl 

She is LIZA :  Our forensic expert ,she is  very good at her work , she will get  information regarding postmortem, dna reports etc

This is your team, one more member will be joining you  next week , I hope you will be successful in reducing the crime rate and make Mumbai clean .

Sameer:  Sure sir humari desh ko bachane keliye kuch be karne keliye  ham tayar hai 

Comm sir : Good , ab thum sab ja sakte hu  , start your work from tomorrow ,you are alloted a new building with full arrangements and equipments , I will send you the address .

Sameer : Thank you sir , ( looking towards the team ) Ok team let's meet tomorrow sharp at 9am at our new office .

Team : sure sir.

Them team members leave the room, now only sameer ,arjun , comm sir are present in the room

Comm sir :  Sameer how was your team ?? 

Sameer : They all are perfect sir , muje pura bharosa hey ki that they  will  give their best and co-operate with me,par ek admi se muji aise bharosa bilkul nahi ( saying that he stares at arjun, arjun also stares him back)

Comm sir voice interept them 

Comm sir : ok gentle man all the best both of you  

Samjun: thank you sir , jai Hind sir .

And they leave from the room 

After leaving the room 

Sameer glares at arjun  angrily and says 

Sameer : Ek friend ka bharosa tho tum thod liya par ETF ka chief ka bharosa math todna , don't put team in risk with your stupid formulas ,As a chief  I need  whole team to co-operate with me, including you .

Arjun :  (sarcastically ) Sure SIR ( pressing the word sir ) 

Both again glare each other angrily and leaves in opposite directions 

Comma sir seeing at samjun 

(Mind voice) :  traning time may tho dono  lovers ki jaise  ek doosre ko chodta hi nahi , ab tho sautan  ke jaise ladte hai , abb dono sath kaam kaise karonge bagvan ko hi patha hay 

(He prays to God to send some one to make them friends again as before)

A girl gets down from the train  and calls a taxi 

After settling in taxi she peeps out of window and observes the locality and later  takes the pic from her  bag and talks to the pic 

Girl  : aap jaise kaha Mumbai bilkul waise ich 

hay , may agaya aapke pass , bas ek aur din  ham fir  se milungi 

"Hamari Prem kahani phir say shuru hongi , iss bar hamari pyar adhoora nahi honge".

Precap : 

Arjun sees the same hands which comes in his dreams every day and runs after her .

Note : ayeesha and sakshi will enter in next up coming episodes 

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chota tha but Good pace. Awaiting more!

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Chota tha but Good pace. Awaiting more!

Thank you and ya I know it was short but just wanted to start next day in next part , will update next part tomorrow morning 

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Navya!!!

Short, Simple and Beautiful update.

Loved it.❤️

Hmm commissioner sir ko acche se pata hai ki do no ko line pe kaise laana hai... kaise mana liya do no ko... ek ko toh sikandar ka naam leke mana liya but I am curious to know ki Sam se apni baat kaise manwaya... well I can understand vo conversation story ko build karne ke liye important hoga tabhi aap ne mute rakha.. aap jab bhi reveal karegi maza aayega... 

So Shriza and Chotu are here... our cutest and naughtiest gang is ready to work in ETF.

That dialouge of Commissioner sir - "Training ke waqut to lovers ki jaise ekdusre ko chhodte nahi the aur ab sautan ki jaise lad rahe hai" - that was hilarious🤣 - I mean just imagine his face when he said that😃

Sahi hai bhagwaan hi jaante hai ki yeh dono saath kaam kaise karenge aur bichari team inke bich sandwich banke reh jaayegi😛 

Ok so I guess Sakshi Mumbai aa gayi hai yaa phir Ayesha aayi hai?!!! well dono ki entry dekhne me maza aayega... 

Ab toh yeh haath wali bas jaldi humare hero ko mil jaaye

excited for upcoming updates.

thanks for PM buddy.👍🏼

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Welcome to the arjun forumsmiley4

thanks for writing and sharing arakshi storysmiley31

prologue is very interesting

so girl is sakshi

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

part 1

loved it

roshini was sam's sister and married to arjun and murdered and sam blaming arjun for that.

ETF going to formed and whole team will join😃

how commissioner sir make samjun work together?

so sakshi coming to mumbai

waiting for arakshi meet