Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow buddy. 

Superb update

Toh Arjun was seeing this dream for many years... Rosh and Sam both are aware of it... Hmmm interesting

Poor humare shriza and chotu... First day hi SYS ka class lag gaya... It was so nice to read their first day... 

Awww Sakshi is cute har baar ki tarah... Bubbly, lovely and beautiful 🥰

Ok toh Arakshi milke bhi nahi mile

But that past Sequence... Chakkar kya hai?! Do no ki shaadi hone waali thi?!!!! 😯

Phir aisa kya hua? Arjun ko kuch yaad kyun nahi hai? Koi hadsa? Arjun ko memory loss hua hai kya? Well I am so so so excited to read more. 

Do update soon but of course when you get time. 

Thank you so much for PM and fantastic update ❤

Navyasree08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

Wow buddy. 

Superb update

Toh Arjun was seeing this dream for many years... Rosh and Sam both are aware of it... Hmmm interesting

Poor humare shriza and chotu... First day hi SYS ka class lag gaya... It was so nice to read their first day... 

Awww Sakshi is cute har baar ki tarah... Bubbly, lovely and beautiful 🥰

Ok toh Arakshi milke bhi nahi mile

But that past Sequence... Chakkar kya hai?! Do no ki shaadi hone waali thi?!!!! 😯

Phir aisa kya hua? Arjun ko kuch yaad kyun nahi hai? Koi hadsa? Arjun ko memory loss hua hai kya? Well I am so so so excited to read more. 

Do update soon but of course when you get time. 

Thank you so much for PM and fantastic update ❤

Thank you so much ,Glad that you liked it ❤️ ,ha arjun had a memory loss and the reason behind that will be revealed in upcoming episodes ,but before that  arakshi ka love story phir se shuru hona hai , and I will update the next part soon may be today or  tomorrow  ,keep supporting

Rani_sweety thumbnail

Wow nice story...I m also fan of arakshi...😍

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_sweety

Wow nice story...I m also fan of arakshi...😍

Hey welcome to the form buddy , glad to know that you liked my story , also read other arkashi stories written by our buddies , and keep showering your Love towards our beloved arakshi ❤️❤️

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Navyasree08 thumbnail

Hey all here comes the next part of hamari adhoori kahani , I know iam late but not getting time so sorry 

Today is our beloved  hero shaleens birth day so , an episode tho bantha hai uske liye  thought of posting this at starting of the day but posting it at end of the day due to some stupid stuff  , do read and  let me know your views through coment section  

Part -4

Time : 11:50 pm

Sakshi was staring at the pic of arjun

Sakshi :kal apka janam Din hai arjun par mai aap ki Janam din aap ke sath nahi mansakthi, man kartha hai ki char sal piche cheli jaou , jab ham dono ek sath tha  , aap ko yad hai ham aapki birthday kitni achase manaya tha ,abb sabkuch badal gaya ( she cries holding that pic and remembers some thing ).

Flashback

Arjun : sakshi kaha lekar jarahahe muje

Sakshi  : 56

Arjun : kya??

Sakshi: this is the 56 th time you are asking me the same question 🙄

Arjun  : par jawab tho nahi milraha na .

Sakshi: thodisi wait Karo na acp Saab , patha chal jayengi  😜

Arjun : at least remove this cloth from my eyes

Sakshj : bass thodi dher ,please arjun ( with cutest voice )

Arjun :  meri jaan ithna cute Ness ke sath puch rahi tho mana nahi karpavungi  , theke chalo

Sakshi : thank you arjun you are the sweetest ❤️

After some time they reach to the place  ,sakshi unfolds the cloth from Arjun's eyes.

Arjun gets shocked seeing the view infront of him , there was a pond , and many lightning bugs were persent there , it was so bright even in the mid night  because of the light that was emiting from the bugs  and in the middle of the pond it was written happy birthday arjun with his favourite  flower petals .

Arjun was mesmerised by the beauty infront of him , he never saw such lightning bugs before ,he is enjoying the view infront of him ,then he feels some grip around his hip , sakshi hugs him from back side.

Sakshi  : janam din mubark hu arjun , muje patha hai aap city say hu , aap achi achi parties kartha , achasa celebrations kartha , maytho vo sab nahi karpayi , meri taraf se mujse jo hua vo karliya , agar pasand nahi aya tho maaf kijiye .

Arjun pulls her to his front and hugs her tightly 

Arjun  :  nahi sakshi  muje ye bahuth acha laga thank you sakshi , thank you so much, this is the best view I ever saw . You made my birthday so memorable.

Sakshi : sachme aapko ye acha laga

Arjun : ha sach.

Sakshi was so happy that arjun liked it she jumps in happiness like a small kid , arjun laughs at her antics .

Sakshi : Mai tho aap ke liye dress be laya kal vo hi pehana pleeeezzzzz

Arjun : awww pakka pehenloongi 

Sakshi : aap ki hath doo

Arjun: kyu?

Sakshi : Dona plzzzzz

Arjun forwards his hands

Sakshi puts a khada on his wrist

Arjun  : ye kya hai sakshi ??

Sakshi : aap ki raksha kay liye mandir sey layi hu  

Arjhn  : sakshi I don't belive god you know right and tries to remove it.

Sakshj  : meri liye rehnedona arjun pls ( with tears in her eyes )

Arjhn  : thike meri ma ,abb ye ansu bandh karo , Mai iss khada ko kabhi nahi niklongi promise.

Sakshi gets happy and hugs arjun, arjun hugs her back .( They stay like that for much time )

Arjun: sakshi ..

Sakshi : hmmm

Arjun : muje ek birth day gift chahiye ,dungi kya??

Sakshj : puch kar tho Deko, aap ke liye mere jaan be dedoonga .

Arjun : sakshi ye kya stupid bathe karahi ho

Sakshi : acha baba sorry ( catching her ears)  abb tho bolona kya chahiye aap ko.

Arjun : wada.

Sakshi : wada ?? Kounsa wada ??

Arjun :promise me that tum  mujse dur khabi nahi javungi , agar ham kisi halath may alag huva tho bi thum mere paas ana hai , avungi na??

Sakshi hugs arjun and cries

Sakshi  : ye kya bolrahi hu aap aise kuch nai honge , ham kabi alag nahi honge

Arjun :  patha nai sakshi , ajse e kyu lagraha hai  , ek ajeeb sa dar arahi hay  this promise is just to relax my mind ,pls wada karona.

Sakshi : mere zindagi jeene ke waja aap ho arjun ,wada karahihu aapse   , kuch bee hojaye muje aapse  dur koyi bi nahi rak payinge , sakshi ki akari manjil sirf arjun hai .

They both hug each other.

Flash back ends 

Sakshi wipes her tears , The clock strikes 12

Sakshi takes her phone and messGes arjun

From ❤️

Abb shuru hongi hamari kahani my dear prince charming and winks at his pic

Arjun's house :
It was one more sleepless night for arjun ,suddenly his phone buzzz , arjun checks his phone and opens the message

From ❤️

Arjun  : Aaj mere birthday hai ??( He chuckles as he did not remember his birthday more over there was no reason left to remember after his Roshni's death  ) suddenly his eyes goes to the love symbol in the text.

Arjun : from ❤️ ?? Ye koun hai , let it be I don't even care .

He just remembers his sweet memories of his birthday with Sam and roshni and drifts in to sleep.

Next day morning
ETF office :

All were present in the conference room expect sameer after some time sameer enters , and looks at arjun

Sameer (mind voice ) :  why did you do this arjun , why did you left me no option rather than hating you , why ?? You are the only reason for this distance between us arjun.

He thinks of their happy memories of Arjun's birthday . His thoughts were broken by the wish of team members

Sameer  : team today  a new member is going to join us by evening.

Shree ,chotu ,Liza were excited as they can get a new friend , arjun was same like always I don't care attitude .

Then sameer phone rings

Sameer  : team we have a new case.

All of them goes out of the cabin , when arjun is going out sameer stops him, arjun looks at him with confused look.

Sameer  :  Happy birthday Mr  Rawate ( sarcastically)

Arjun  : thank you mr rathod

( Same sarcastic manner ) and they goes to the location..

They go to the location and solve the case while they are returning back their it starts raining heavily.

Sameer  : I think we can't drive now as it is heavily raining  noting is visible  , let's stop some where.

They stop near a dhaba  and goes in to the dhaba  . After some time the rain stops and the team movies towards the car  then a small girl collides with arjun

Girl  : ochhhhhhhh

Arjun : beta jhor se laga tho nahi na

Girl  : aap Arjun uncle hay na

Arjun nodes in yes , the girl takes out a rose from her bag and gives to arjun

Girl : happy birthday arjun uncle

All the team members are shocked samjun because how the small girl knows about arjun birthday , shree,Liza chotu because they don't know that today was Arjun's birthday .

Arjun takes the rose from the little girl and kisses her on her forehead

Arjun : beta thume kaise patha ki aaj mera birthday hai
Girl : sirf muje nahi hamare pure ashram me rahane valeko patha hay ki aap ka birth day hai aaj , har sal ham cake bi cut karthe  didi ke sath.
Arjun : didi ??

Girl: ha  wo bahuth achi hai , har   saal wo aaap ki birthday mananane hamare ashram athi hai , ham sab ke liye lunch leker athe , celebration karthe , aap ke bahaduriyoke bareee me bahot saareee stories sunathe , aur ham sab ko aap ke Kushi ke  liye pray karnekeliye request bee 

karte thi . 

Samjun gets confused and looks at each other

Arjun : Kaun hai wo , uska naam kya hai ??

Girl: patha nahi ham  usee pari kahkar bulathe hai ,kyu ki wo pari ki tarah bohoth beautiful hai ,ashram Mai sab log use bahuth pyar karthe hai .

Sameer : kaha hai thumara ashram??

Girl  : Delhi

Arjun  : par thum idar ??:

Girl  I was adopted , mumma papa yahi rahathe.

Then suddenly a women shouts as  a theif stoles her chain from her  neck and runs , ETF team runs behind him and catches him and sends  him to local police them comes back to dhaba , but the little girl was no wherre to be seen . Samjun searches for her but in vain , so they head back to the suv and goes to the office

Arjun's cabin  :
Arjun  : koun hai wo har saal mere birthday orphanage Mai manathe hai ?? His mind suddenly strucks with the message he got at 12 

From ❤️??,was this message is from the same person , my instinct would never be wrong , let me give a try

Arjun messages sakshi

Kaun ho aap ???

Sakshi was eagerly waiting for Arjun's reply from morning finally he gave a reply z she was on cloud nine and danced with happiness.

( From now it's message conversation of arjun and sakshi )
Sakshi  : already bathaya na  love ❤️😜

Arjun : aise ulte  sidhe bath math  kar , do you know who iam ?
Sakshi : patha hai acp Saab , aapke baare mai sab kuch patha hai
Arjun : tho thume ye bi patha hi honga what will happen if you mess up with me   samji ya samjavu ??

Sakshi : ithna gusse kyu hothi aap , idhar Mai ithni achise aap ki birth day mana Rahi hu , aap chota sa  Tanx be  nahi bola  upar sai muje sys sunare ho 😏 this is not fair arjun.

Arjun: iska matlab wo thum ho jo mere birthday orphanage mai mana Rahi ho:

Sakshi :  may be

Arjun  : koun ho thum kyu karrahi ho ye sab

Sakshi :   Bina bathaya nahi patha  karpavungi  kya ?? is it so difficult for acp arjun rawate to catch a girl ??

Arjun : I will find you at any cost , get ready  to face me  😡

Sakshi  : all the best acp sab and by the way don't waste your time by asking  your tech expert to trace my number ,it can't be traced , bechare ko tang mat karna he can't do any thing ,  once again " Happy happy birthday Mr Arjun  "

Sakshi  (mind voice ) : aap ko mere hatho se kiye  gulab jamun bahuth pasand hai na now I. Will make you eat them again ,get ready to meet me again  for the first time  Mr Rawate .

Precap : sakshi makes arjun eat gulab  jamun

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaay, me first. Interesting update🤨🤔. 

Agar Sakshi ko sab yaad hain, janti hain, par phir usne Roshni se shaadi hone di?

Arjun ko kuch kaise yaad nahin?

Lo bhai, Wish karne me bhi taav?

Aaina25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely 🌹 

I wonder what is happening 😂🤗😍 !!! 

Waiting for more 🤍

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Buddy

Superb update

Loved the every bit of it. 

So it's Arjun's birthday 💐 yayyy... Shaa ke birthday ke din yeh post karke ekdam sahi kiya... Waise I thought the same but some personal stupid reasons me post nahi kar paayi

Anyways mr. Rathod apne Mr. Rawte ko wish kiye bina reh nahi paaye... Isse kehte hai dosti... Itna hate karte hai phir bhi sarcastically hi sahi dost ko wish kiya... 

Yeh lo team ko nahi pata aur ek chhoti bacchi ne aake wish kiya... 

Awww Arakshi are super cute yaar... Sakshi's love is so pure and I am sure jab kabhi Arjun ko sab yaad aayega vo bhi apne romeo andaz mein wapas aa jaayege

Eagerly waiting to know the exact incident jisne humare pyaari jodi ko alag kiya ☹️ 

Waise haan as @bodhianveshika Ji asked agar Sakshi ko pata tha toh Arjun ki shaadi Roshni se kyun hone di!!! Waise I know koi proper reason hoga aur waqut rehte aap khud reveal karegi...

Excited for upcoming updates. ✌

Thanks for beautiful update and for PM❤

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely update 

So sakshi celebrate arjun's birthday in orphanage 

Flashback was nice

How did arjun lose his memory 

Why did sakshi took so long to find arjun

Loved arakshi message convos

Waiting for arakshi meet 

Continue soon 

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Yaay, me first. Interesting update🤨🤔. 

Agar Sakshi ko sab yaad hain, janti hain, par phir usne Roshni se shaadi hone di?

Arjun ko kuch kaise yaad nahin?

Lo bhai, Wish karne me bhi taav?

Halath ki waja se kuch hothi hai uss ke bare me coming parts Mai patha chalenge,  and about birthday iss rathod Rawate tho aise hi honge khabi nahi sudharne vala 🤣  , glad that you liked it keep supporting ❤️