Hamari adhuri kahani ( arakshi fan fiction) part 12 on page 16

Posted: 1 years ago

Hey all iam Navya , this is my first fan fiction, iam so obsessed of our beloved arakshi ,i almost read  all ffs of arakshi ,now I thought of  writing  one ,iam not fluent in Hindi so there may be many  mistakes ,please bear with them and share your views ,both positive and negative coments are accepted. Here comes the prologue-

Prologue :

3:00 am

A girl is shown in the lord Krishna temple sitting at one corner with a photo in her hand, she was looking at that photo and lost in her own thoughts,suddenly a drop of water escaped from her eyes and falls on the photo , she wipes off the water drop from the photo and remembers some promises that she made to some one , after some time she wipes off the tears from her eyes and gets up from there and goes to the idol of lord Krishna , then she lits up the Diya at the mandir and looks at the photo and says " Jo Wada kiya hai may us wada ko kabhi nahi thod sakthi hu , may arahi hu mere wada nibhane keilye ,may arahi hu mere badla lene keliya ,may arahi hu " Hamari adhoori kahani"  poore karnekeliye ... 

Banner of the "Hamari adhoori kahani "

Edited by Navyasree08 - 1 years ago

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum. Happy writing.

Index:

Prologue : pg -1

Banner     : pg -10

Part 1.       : pg-1

Part 2.      : Pg-2 

Part 3.      : Pg-4 

Part 4.       :Pg-5 

Part 5.      :Pg-6 

Part 6.      : Pg 9

Part 7.      : Pg 12

Part 8.      : Pg 13

Part 9.      : Pg 15

Part 10.    : Pg 17

Part1

Here comes the first part of "Hamari  adhoori kahani " please let me know how it is in coment section ,both positives and negatives are accepted 

The characters are same as the show but roshni is sameer sister ,and she first fells for arjun when she comes to meet her brother ,later arjun also loves her  then they get married ,after 1 year of their marriage roshni was murdered by sikinder  on their marriage aniversary in front of arjun . This makes him shattered and lost , sameer was also in a great shock he blames Arjun for Roshni's death and breaks all the relations with him . This affected arjun the most he lost his wife and his best friend at a time and he become a living corpse.  Arjun's only reason to live is to get justice for his death wife .

After 2 year of roshini's death

1:00am

A man is shown sleeping on the bed , suddenly he  gets up from the sleep and starts panicing, and breathing hard .he gets down from the bed and drinks some water and thinks 

" Muje  ye sapna bhar bhar kyu athi hay, kiska hath hai wo roj mere sapne me athe hai par chehara nahi deekati ?? Iss sapne se mere heart beat kyu increase hota hay, koun hay wo " then suddenly his phone rings that ring brings him out of his thoughts and he answers the call ,it was from commissioner sir 

Comm sir  : arjun 

Arjun : jai hind  sir aap iss Samay call??  koyi emergency hai kya??

Comm sir  : yes arjun par call mey nai directly bat karna hay meet me   tomorrow morning at my office sharp 9:00am .

Arjun : sure sir 

Comm sir  : ok arjun see you tomorrow 

Arjun : jai hind sir

Comm sir : jai hind

And they cuts the call ,arjun knows that now he can't sleep he goes to his kitchen and makes his favourite cutting chai and goes to his balcony .

Next day morning

Arjun slept in the balcony last night , the rays from the sun make him awake  then he looks at his watch  it was 8:00 am , he completes his morning chores and sips his cutting chai and leaves to comm sirs place.

8:30 am 

Comm sir  was already present in his cabin  he was on a call  then a person knocks the door 

Comm sir : Please get in sameer 

Sameer: Good morning sir 

Comm sir : good  morning Sameer

Sameer : sir aap ne muje bulaya koyi urgent bath karnekeliye ,kya bath hai sir .

Comm sir : Ha sameer take your seat , Mumbai me crime rate roj roj badthe ja raha he , inteligence ga report hai ke soon Mumbai me bade bomb blasts hone wale hay ,ham isse rokhna he ,isliye may aur home minister sir  ne ek nia team  start karne chahthi hai  , i want you to lead that team .

Sameer : Sure sir I will do my best to serve this country 

Comm sir : i know Sameer that's why I choose you to lead this team , aur thoomara team ka nam hay "ETF"

Sameer: ETF??

Comm sir : EMERGENCY TASK FORCE ,this force is so special and you won't have any pressure from any one ,you only have to answer me and report me .I will give you full freedom muje sirf result chahiye ,Mumbai me crime rate Kam hona hay.

Sameer: sure sir . I promise you 

Comm sir : Aaj tumare pura team members ka introduction honge , sab log athe hi hogi ,kal se ETF ka kaam  Honga.

A girl of early 20's  is shown from back side at railway station , she wore simple  white long length with open hair , she was lost in her thoughts , then announcement of train brings her back ,she gets in to the train and sits near the window  looking out side and again she drifts in to her thoughts ,then she takes out a photo from her bag looks it and thinks " bas kuch aur din may arahi hu apke pass , iss bar Mai har nahi manongi " then she hugs the pic and  drifts in to sleep .

Arjun enters in to the office and goes towards comm sirs cabin .

In the cabin Sameer and comm sir were discussing about new team , then arjun knocks the door 

Comm sir : come in 

( Looking towards Sameer and says  ) Sameer meet the second in command of ETF  

" ACP ARJUN SURYKANTH  RAWATE " 

And Arjun meet the chief of you new team

" ACP SAMEER DAMM SINGH  RATHOD"

Both Sameer and Arjun were at great shock, before arjun could react anything sameer suddenly gets up from his place and shouts 

Sameer : " No I won't work with him , may ek khooni ke sath kaam nai karsakthahu " 

Saying this he glares arjun with full anger and rushes out from the room  , arjun also glares Sameer with same anger ..

Thanks for starting new arakshi ff

Hey Navya!

First welcome to Arakshi world as a writer.πŸ€—

Thank you so much for new Arakshi story. πŸ˜Š

Prologue was mysterious and part 1 was damn good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Rosh is Sam's sister and SamJun has a bitter relationship just like a show. 

Wow interesting... maza aayega jab poori team ka intro hoga. 

That hand which Arjun used to see in his dream is must be Sakshi's. awww that's cute connection, milne se pehle hi ehsaas hona... after all humare Arakshi hai hi do dil ek jaan❀️

God SamJun ka tashan!

Anyways loved it and waiting for the next part. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nice starting dear

Waiting for arakshi meet

Continue soon 

Originally posted by Arakshian

Thanks for starting new arakshi ff

It's my pleasure 😊 keep supporting 

Originally posted by Butterfly09

Hey Navya!

First welcome to Arakshi world as a writer.πŸ€—

Thank you so much for new Arakshi story. πŸ˜Š

Prologue was mysterious and part 1 was damn good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

So Rosh is Sam's sister and SamJun has a bitter relationship just like a show. 

Wow interesting... maza aayega jab poori team ka intro hoga. 

That hand which Arjun used to see in his dream is must be Sakshi's. awww that's cute connection, milne se pehle hi ehsaas hona... after all humare Arakshi hai hi do dil ek jaan❀️

God SamJun ka tashan!

Anyways loved it and waiting for the next part. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much for your support ☺️ will update next part today 

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Namaste,

Welcome to the forum. Happy writing.

Thank you 😊 keep supporting