Farah Khan Ali Shares 'Fashion Rules' With Urfi Javed

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Bigg Boss OTT fame Urfi Javed and designer Farah Khan Ali got into a huge war of words on social media. It all started after the latter commented on a video about Urfi's 'distasteful dressing style.' Urfi retaliated by penning a long note, in which she accused her of being biased toward star kids, sporting designer labels and pointing to her family where actors wear short dresses.

Urfi first hit back again at Farah in a new fashion post by writing, "When bitchy aunties on Instagram comment I have 'distasteful’ dressing sense. Tasteful enough for you now?"

ImageImage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NathuPyare thumbnail

I'm with Urfi on this one.

When big stars like Ranveer or (once upon a time) Govinda wore tacky clothes with jarring colors it is considered as their style Statement but when Urfi does something unique it won't be called her style statement but she will be humiliated publicly to change her style. Why so?

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I'm with Urfi on this one.

When big stars like Ranveer or (once upon a time) Govinda wore tacky clothes with jarring colors it is considered as their style Statement but when Urfi does something unique it won't be called her style statement but she will be humiliated publicly to change her style. Why so?

But when kat moral police jhanvi for her gym attire then people supported Kat? So how different is this conversation from that?

I donot know why Farah picked up on Urvi but she is right.. Urvi dressing looks vulgar not tacky.

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is this the same lady who said why the hell do poor ppl sleep on streets regarding Salman's hit n run case.

NathuPyare thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

But when kat moral police jhanvi for her gym attire then people supported Kat? So how different is this conversation from that?

Is it so?

But then people are also supporting Farah on this one na like they supported Kat.

Why cant they let newcomers develop their own style statements (even if they are unconventional or even risque) rather than prodding them towards more acceptable style statements.

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: juba

Is this the same lady who said why the hell do poor ppl sleep on streets regarding Salman's hit n run case.

Really ðŸ˜²

I think it is abhijeet the singer right? Who said that .. correct me if i am wrong ...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

This urfi girl gave her own touch to a simple shalwar suit for holi it was so tacky n back omg🤢

PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Is it so?

But then people are also supporting Farah on this one na like they supported Kat.

Why cant they let newcomers develop their own style statements (even if they are unconventional or even risque) rather than prodding them towards more acceptable style statements.

See Farah cleared what she want to say in her below comments. Urvi dressing need to improve if she want to look like diva. 

The start of the conversation defo looking like showing urvi down. Just like how Kat made statement on Jhanvi..

Later as damage control or felt that their comment was take in wrong sense they gave explanation which made sense... Just like how Kat justification is jhanvi clothes may tear while doing gym and it may result in wardrobe malfunction. Here Farah gave tips to Urvi. So it is on Urvi and Jhanvi how they take it at the end...

PS: nothing against Kat.. just comparing two similar comments .. that's all..

Edited by -PD- - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Inn logo ke paas kitna Khali time hai . And this girl Urfi is annoying 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

I donot know why Farah picked up on Urvi but she is right.. Urvi dressing looks vulgar not tacky.

Vulgar plus tacky.