Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

oh right, ramadan started right? are you fasting every day? hope you get to take rest, and take it easy. Also, enjoy with family and friends. ❤️ wish you lots of love and happiness in this month my dear sumi 🤗

yes, it started last saturday and i'm fasting everyday. luckily the weather isn't hot and i've been working from home mostly. but have to go back tomorrow. workign all day also helps the day go by faster so it's a win-win lol

thank you so much Manju, it means a lot 🤗i you love❤️

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

anjali's sarees were actualy Daljeet's own sarees, otherwise this PH is hella kanjoos 😡 btw no matter how bad khushi or imlie's outfits are, atleast they aren't atrocious like Anika from IB or the FL from IPK3. those huge sleeves and weird designs used to make my head spin 

I didn't know those were daljeet's own sarees 😲 is it allowed? why dont all FLs bring their own wardrobe then? at least occasionally they can, right? to avoid these hideous outfits.

@anika and ipk3 lead - LMAO, so ture! 😆felt so bad for surbhi c and the other girl. they made them look like clowns😔

m4manju thumbnail

oh no, you got this. don't think about long term right now. just focus on one day or one-week at a time. btw you are almost done with this week, two more days 

yes, now 1 more day only but i am home tmrw so all good 

m4manju thumbnail

yes, it started last saturday and i'm fasting everyday. luckily the weather isn't hot and i've been working from home mostly. but have to go back tomorrow. workign all day also helps the day go by faster so it's a win-win lol

thank you so much Manju, it means a lot 🤗i you love❤️

aww, i you love too, Sumya 🤗

yes, take care of your health too, dearie 😳

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I didn't know those were daljeet's own sarees 😲 is it allowed? why dont all FLs bring their own wardrobe then? at least occasionally they can, right? to avoid these hideous outfits.

@anika and ipk3 lead - LMAO, so ture! 😆felt so bad for surbhi c and the other girl. they made them look like clowns😔

yeah they said that in an interview and it was easy as they were just sarees so they weren't custom made. but sanaya couldn't wear her own clothes because khushi's clothes were custom made with a specific design (the chamkili dresses 😡). i think this happens with most FLs because they have to wear a certain design or pattern for the character so actresses cannot wear their own clothes

@clown: such an apt name 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

yes, now 1 more day only but i am home tmrw so all good 

yayyay 

i'm also working from home today 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

aww, i you love too, Sumya 🤗

yes, take care of your health too, dearie 😳

thank you 🤗

m4manju thumbnail

yeah they said that in an interview and it was easy as they were just sarees so they weren't custom made. but sanaya couldn't wear her own clothes because khushi's clothes were custom made with a specific design (the chamkili dresses 😡). i think this happens with most FLs because they have to wear a certain design or pattern for the character so actresses cannot wear their own clothes

@clown: such an apt name 🤣

Oh really? that's so unafir to the FL then. Just because you have twisted way for representing a character, you give them classless clothes?  her gawdy outfits before marriage were still fine, what was wrong with after marriage? she could have been given good sarees then, as ASR's wife and raizada bahu, no? he owned a fashion house for god's sake!

aur kya, anika and ipk3 fls were really dressed as clowns ya, with those half blouses and funny way of draping sarees 😆 in fact even barun in ipk3. 🤔 well, his chara too was made a clown. but less said the better 😛

m4manju thumbnail

yayyay 

i'm also working from home today 

awesome!!! let's get the weekend rolling 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Oh really? that's so unafir to the FL then. Just because you have twisted way for representing a character, you give them classless clothes?  her gawdy outfits before marriage were still fine, what was wrong with after marriage? she could have been given good sarees then, as ASR's wife and raizada bahu, no? he owned a fashion house for god's sake!

aur kya, anika and ipk3 fls were really dressed as clowns ya, with those half blouses and funny way of draping sarees 😆 in fact even barun in ipk3. 🤔 well, his chara too was made a clown. but less said the better 😛

true, those sarees were gaudy too..i wonder why this PH hates their FLs so much

@clown: omg dkm..i completely forgot how awful everyone looked IPK3. atleast IB actors look like humans once in a while but IPK3 was on next level. and those atrocious and cartoonish stunts my gosh. i felt like i was watching a circus 🤣