Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

Aww this was such a sweet post 😳 Thanks for sharing Sumi 🤗

Aryan really has won hearts and I can see their chemistry from the gifs itself ⭐️

But it wasnt arrange marriage in either case no? in fact, both times its forces marriages for poor imlie.😆

yayyyy i'm so glad you liked it and you are most welcome ❤️🤗

yeah it was a forced marriage both times. Marriage with Aditya was forced by Imlie's villagers and marriage with Aryan was forced by Imlie's mom. Aryan had taken the conditions away and released Imlie from the marriage deal right before the 7th phere. Then Imlie actually ran away from the wedding venue to run to Aditya. But Imlie's mom stopped her outside the house and forced her to marry Aryan. Aryan still doesn't know that truth 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I still don't believe it. I'll wait until I see the wedding photos 🤣

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

yayyyy i'm so glad you liked it and you are most welcome ❤️🤗

yeah it was a forced marriage both times. Marriage with Aditya was forced by Imlie's villagers and marriage with Aryan was forced by Imlie's mom. Aryan had taken the conditions away and released Imlie from the marriage deal right before the 7th phere. Then Imlie actually ran away from the wedding venue to run to Aditya. But Imlie's mom stopped her outside the house and forced her to marry Aryan. Aryan still doesn't know that truth 

Oh, so then they whitewashed aryan? good, good. 😆 Imlie's mom forced her to marry aryan using what threat? i am guessing she did so because she doesnt want imlie to be second wife?

m4manju thumbnail

I still don't believe it. I'll wait until I see the wedding photos 🤣

hehehe ye bhi thik hai 🤣 but iss bar pakka hogi. there are so many articles.

m4manju thumbnail

Sorry for being MIA last night, my office started in-person so had to go to bed early and didn't get to login to IF until i got home i.e a while ago. kaise katenge ye din sumi? 🤔

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Oh, so then they whitewashed aryan? good, good. 😆 Imlie's mom forced her to marry aryan using what threat? i am guessing she did so because she doesnt want imlie to be second wife?

yeah they butchered aryan with the contract marriage deal but tried to recover last minute

imlie's mother didn't want her to go back to toxic aditya and she also knows aryan is far better. she told imlie to repay her karz for everything she did for imlie since she was born

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

hehehe ye bhi thik hai 🤣 but iss bar pakka hogi. there are so many articles.

still 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Sorry for being MIA last night, my office started in-person so had to go to bed early and didn't get to login to IF until i got home i.e a while ago. kaise katenge ye din sumi? 🤔

oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that. hope you can adjust to it easily. and don't think about it too much, take it slow, one day at a time

and no worries about IF. I was also MIA yesterday and most of today

m4manju thumbnail

yeah they butchered aryan with the contract marriage deal but tried to recover last minute

imlie's mother didn't want her to go back to toxic aditya and she also knows aryan is far better. she told imlie to repay her karz for everything she did for imlie since she was born

good decision 👍🏼 gul has changed, yahi sab khushi ke time kyun nahi kiya? 😭

m4manju thumbnail

oh no, i'm so sorry to hear that. hope you can adjust to it easily. and don't think about it too much, take it slow, one day at a time

and no worries about IF. I was also MIA yesterday and most of today

Thanks a bunch sumya, *hugs* it's being really tough to sit away from comfort of home, missing in between tea and snacks breaks and eating packed lunch instead of home cooked meal 😭 everyone in my office was saying the same.

@IF - But still. I was craving to login and check our CC but had to curb the urge