Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

true, those sarees were gaudy too..i wonder why this PH hates their FLs so much

@clown: omg dkm..i completely forgot how awful everyone looked IPK3. atleast IB actors look like humans once in a while but IPK3 was on next level. and those atrocious and cartoonish stunts my gosh. i felt like i was watching a circus 🤣

bold - exactly my point. maybe most of CVs are ladies and its jealousy angle? 😕

ipk3 - circus is the right word. i was not into ipk when this season aired but i remember watching promos and clips here n there and wondering how the cups went flying or how hero controlled objects against gravity 🤣

better stop before someone stalking us comes behind us 🤣

m4manju thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/will-smith-banned-from-oscars-for-10-years-actor-reacts_186056

too harsh i think. i mean the guys insulted will smith's wife, why isnt he punished too? 😕

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

bold - exactly my point. maybe most of CVs are ladies and its jealousy angle? 😕

ipk3 - circus is the right word. i was not into ipk when this season aired but i remember watching promos and clips here n there and wondering how the cups went flying or how hero controlled objects against gravity 🤣

better stop before someone stalking us comes behind us 🤣

true, might be the jealousy 

hahhaha i don't think anyone supported this circus and hence it ended prematurely 😆

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/will-smith-banned-from-oscars-for-10-years-actor-reacts_186056

too harsh i think. i mean the guys insulted will smith's wife, why isnt he punished too? 😕

Chris Rock's joke was probably scripted like how most award shows are so maybe that's why they didn't do anything? but it was wrong on Chris's part to joke about it and it was even more wrong on Will's part to show violence

anyway 10 years is extreme, maybe 1 year would've been fine? 

m4manju thumbnail

true, might be the jealousy 

hahhaha i don't think anyone supported this circus and hence it ended prematurely 😆

true that. 😆 and thank god for that.

m4manju thumbnail

Chris Rock's joke was probably scripted like how most award shows are so maybe that's why they didn't do anything? but it was wrong on Chris's part to joke about it and it was even more wrong on Will's part to show violence

anyway 10 years is extreme, maybe 1 year would've been fine? 

Yeah, I also feel that joke was scripted but it was too tasteless and offensive 👎🏼 and Yes, will's reaction was violent but the guy was probably humiliated and disturbed. but yes, that doesnt excuse his behavior.

yeah 1-2 years was understandable, 10 years is too much  and that too, only 1 person got it, my point is both of them were guilty. if will slapped him, chris started it.😔

m4manju thumbnail

Did you follow BALH-2 lately? I was following through twitter, ram-priya are together now right?

m4manju thumbnail

Did you follow BALH-2 lately? I was following through twitter, ram-priya are together now right?

forgot to tag, urghh

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

I've been watching it on and off but yes they are still together but nobody has confessed yet. priya recently found out about vedika being ram's ex and she was mad at ram for hiding this fact from her. dont know whats happening now

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Yeah, I also feel that joke was scripted but it was too tasteless and offensive 👎🏼 and Yes, will's reaction was violent but the guy was probably humiliated and disturbed. but yes, that doesnt excuse his behavior.

yeah 1-2 years was understandable, 10 years is too much  and that too, only 1 person got it, my point is both of them were guilty. if will slapped him, chris started it.😔

dont even know..i thought even the slap was scripted until now