Kaamnaa

Manav Bajpai’s Characteristics

SwatchColor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Made this thread so if anyone wants to add some things on how Manav has evolved throughout the story. I’ll start I love how in these chaotic episodes where when things get out of hand he never forgets about his other responsibilities. He’s still that caring father, shows respect to (hopefully future wife) Sakshi and other women who don’t know how to talk properly (gossip aunties). He’s an amazing friend, lucky to have Kaushal who’s always with his side (though some of us might of thought he was just a blockade). Most importantly he never misuses his position as a government officer. I hope in the future when someday he becomes a successful person he won’t forget his roots and still continue being like who he is now or maybe even better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

You have summarized Manav very well. Just want to add one more to the list. Manav has good observing powers. He knew that taking the file away from his home, destroying the elevator or getting rid of clues cannot come from Akansha's brain. He knew VK is behind all this and so Manav is a step ahead in this investigation.