velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

What I love about this show is the portrayal of caring and kindness. There is so much love here it tears me up. 

When have we seen a patient needing a bedpan and someone helping him out of affection? 

This is the first time I have seen these emotions portrayed on Tv, credit to Sony Tv, they may not get TRPs but by god they air some of the best content! 

also thanks to Rajita Sharma who had also given us a lovely bond between Hanuman Singh & Mini in Patiala Babes (messed up afterwards tho) 
Plenty of obnoxious characters here too but the balance is better than the toxicity & stress in other shows and its bringing out the goodness of the main characters. 

Loving this show for now, esp the bond between Jagannath & purvi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

What I love about this show is the portrayal of caring and kindness. There is so much love here it tears me up. 

When have we seen a patient needing a bedpan and someone helping him out of affection? 

This is the first time I have seen these emotions portrayed on Tv, credit to Sony Tv, they may not get TRPs but by god they air some of the best content! 

also thanks to Rajita Sharma who had also given us a lovely bond between Hanuman Singh & Mini in Patiala Babes (messed up afterwards tho) 
Plenty of obnoxious characters here too but the balance is better than the toxicity & stress in other shows and its bringing out the goodness of the main characters. 

Loving this show for now, esp the bond between Jagannath & purvi

Completely agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š

Such a wonderful show! So touching!  โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Salute to the senior actors ! Great performances!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Even the actor in Purvis role has improved a lot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kashi - Purvi love-story is blossoming  gradually . Not anything sudden. Very realistic โค๏ธ

I love this show 

Never knew that Patiala Babes was from same makers . 

velvetscarf thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Completely agree with you๐Ÿ˜Š

Such a wonderful show! So touching!  โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Salute to the senior actors ! Great performances!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Even the actor in Purvis role has improved a lot๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Kashi - Purvi love-story is blossoming  gradually . Not anything sudden. Very realistic โค๏ธ

I love this show 

Never knew that Patiala Babes was from same makers . 

Yes this is my comfort watch. 

It worries me to love a show too much as it can go really haywire (PB, Dzk, even S9mk as they just took it off air) 

i think Rajita was Patiala babes as well, she got a LOT of cursing for that one. I had zero interest after the mother-daughter-step father bond was broken

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Since on aired this show i have watching ..from the 1rst episode I liked this show ..โค๏ธ..its simplicity, actors,and brings real life story makes me to attract this show ..its totally different that typical itv shows ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hope it runs good ..

velvetscarf thumbnail

That was Story 9 months ki, very modern broad minded female empowerment themes, wholesome despite the theme of ivf which could have been awkward. 
role reversal between ml & fl: shes the go getting serious business woman & heโ€™s a poet. Highly recommend except it shut down during 2nd wave at a cliff hanger & there was some butchering of ml to add masala

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Patiala babies i loved it ..it has off aired just when mini's life started different way  due to covidโ˜น mini and hanuman relationship was worth watching ..missed that show 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Story 9 months ki

sunaina02 thumbnail

Oh Yes , now I remember Story 9 months Ki. I also used to watch it. It was a great show ! 

That's why I likewatching Sony . They have some great out of the box shows

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kinu17

Since on aired this show i have watching ..from the 1rst episode I liked this show ..โค๏ธ..its simplicity, actors,and brings real life story makes me to attract this show ..its totally different that typical itv shows ..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Hope it runs good ..

I didn't miss any episode so far, I wonder why ....this kind of shows don't get trp??

I know -nothing new in this one. 

so what is new in... trp toppers ?????? cry baby mahan naari FL / EMAs / forced marriages / multiple marriages / cheaters  ?????

I love that gradual bonding between jagu - purvi and purvi-kashi... and purvi-kusum....

I loved how purvi realized she do NOT have any one if something happens to jagu.... she will be all alone.... she accepted him as her pillar of support.... moral support... guardian like father figure !!! 

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Yes but what's the use of "out of the box shows" when sony knows they don't bring trp and are therefore unsustainable beyond 6 months. Worse covid forced sony to axe maximum number of shows, leaving their stories incomplete forever, as the trps were too low to absorb covid-induced losses!