Posted: 2 years ago

is it virat's money?

I thought anushka earns enough money to invest her own money 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

is it virat's money?

I thought anushka earns enough money to invest her own money 

obviously its virat's money! Its not like Ankushka worked in the industry for say 10+ years to earn enough to have her share of money, saara paisa toh shaadi ke abaad hi aaya hai🤔

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

obviously its virat's money! Its not like Ankushka worked in the industry for say 10+ years to earn enough to have her share of money, saara paisa toh shaadi ke abaad hi aaya hai🤔

but she must be earning money to invest in her production from films and endorsements? 

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 5

but she must be earning money to invest in her production from films and endorsements? 

She is being sarcastic, I think😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Actors don’t need to have loads of money to open a production company. When they open a production company it’s primarily to have control over script, casting, and management of the budget etc. A bigger company still finance their films like UTV, Disney India, or whatever the Bhagnanis own, or even Dharma or YRF.  Look at the poster of any of Anushka’s productions. There will be a logo of one or two other production companies there too. 

So no, She didn’t do this with Virat’s money. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Kuch nahi kamaati, ekdum kangla hai

I was being sarcastic in my previous post😅 Obviously she has earned so much, but acc to the patriarchy, women always depend on their husbands for money, even though many have proven this wrong time and again😒

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh no.....which regional accents are left for her to butcher