Tushar Dalvi's Interviews

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

With every episode, Sony Entertainment Television’s Mere Sai: Shraddha Aur Saburi has offered a moral compass to its viewers. The latest track, focusing on ‘Jaisa Bhaav Raha Jis Jan Ka, Waisa Roop Hua Mere Man Ka’ shows the young Urvashi (Vaishnavi Prajapati) who aspires to be a dancer, often demotivated by her uncle who disapproves of her choice of profession. The value strongly resonates with the cast members of the show as well, particularly Tushar Dalvi who plays the role of Sai Baba. 

Urvashi’s portrayal in the show is that of a young, passionate individual who never gives up on her dreams. Motivated by this thought, Tushar Dalvi shares, “There are often moments in life where we feel demotivated and pushed back by setbacks. However, keeping our dreams in mind and staying on path has led a lot of people to achieve their goals, and we must follow the same in life. I personally believe that never giving up takes us really far in life. Every personality who has ever influenced me comes from a background of struggle but they’ve managed to make it big in life eventually. These stories of inspiration keep me going.” 

He further adds, “People from all walks of life face problems as they prosper on the way forward. We should always remember that in spite of all this, all things will fare well one day.”

Posted: 1 years ago

Tushar Dalvi from Sony TV’s Mere Sai: Shraddha Aur Saburi sheds light on the importance of technology and development

The rise of technology and industry in Shirdi is now at the focal pointofn Sony Entertainment Television’s Mere Sai Shraddha Aur Saburi. The show highlights some of the most essential life lessons in every episode and also focuses on the moral principles that one must uphold to have a holistic existence. In the upcoming episode, Shirdi experiences an inflow of outsiders due to industrialization, which gives rise to a sense of discord between them and the residents of Shirdi. 

Talking about the influx happening in Shirdi, Tushar Dalvi, who essays the role of Sai Baba, says, "Technology and industrial growth were less acceptable in earlier times because they would wean people off superstitions, which was quite rampant. People did not recognize the reality and significance of the developed metropolis, which also caused differences. However, Sai Baba has always persuaded people that progress will inevitably lead to a better tomorrow."  

‘Mere Sai: Shraddha aur Saburi’; Tushar Dalvi talks about a work-life balance

One of the longest-running mythological shows ‘Mere Sai: Shraddha aur Saburi’ has had viewers learn and grow with the several teachings the lead Tushar Dalvi as Sai Baba relays. In a recent episode Sai enlightened people about a crucial balance. With employment rising at 9 to 5 jobs and away from agriculture people seem to have bettered their standard of living but lost something valuable in the process.

Sai brings to light how stray we the people have gotten from the main objectives of life. Tushar Dalvi as Sai Baba shares, “A person should never forget his life’s objective and goals. It is pretty obvious that life is full of new desires and distractions that diverse your focus from your life’s ultimate objective. Always remember, whenever something attracts you, and you start lying about it just ask yourself if you are the one in control of your desires or vice versa. When a person’s mind gets weak with distractions and desires, his weakness becomes the main reason for his exploitation. And there is always a third person ready to take advantage of such a situation. As Sai Baba also believe, we should just stay focused on our responsibilities so that we are not distracted and lead a better life.”

This is a portion of real food for thought not just to the viewers of the show but to our beloved readers as well. The modern times are to be seen as advancements and not drastic measures to forget our roots and purpose. The show has essayed several such realities peacefully for the comfort of viewers.

@Nutmeg, thank you for sharing all these wonderful details in ongoing episodes. ❤️  

Originally posted by Viswasruti

@Nutmeg, thank you for sharing all these wonderful details in ongoing episodes. ❤️  

You are welcome, my dear friend! I hope everything is well with you

Originally posted by nutmeg7

You are welcome, my dear friend! I hope everything is well with you

Yes, Sai ki kripa se, everything is fine dear🤗. 

Only last month, I was in Shirdi, got a great darashan.  

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Yes, Sai ki kripa se, everything is fine dear🤗. 

Only last month, I was in Shirdi, got a great darashan.  

Oh wow! I went in February this year with my full family and relatives. It was so blissful.

Talking about the special bond between a mother and son, Tushar Dalvi who plays the role of Sai Baba shares, “The bond of a mother and a child is unbreakable till the last breath. For a child, his/her mother is his/her whole world. A child feels loved and safe in the embrace of his/her mother. This particular sequence aptly showcases the bond and how the loss of a mother can be devastating for the son even if he is a grown-up man.”

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mere-sais-tushar-dalvi-talks-about-the-beautiful-bond-between-mother-and-a-child_191165