Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sakijun

Nice update ☺️

I can understand Arjun's state of mind

Now he is ready to save the company🀩 

Sakshi and family some thing is there and I'm excited to know it πŸ€”

Eager to know what's next for arakshi ☺️. 

Will be eagerly waiting for next update

Thank you. Will update soon.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swasa0804

Firstly sorry. I really got mistakened. I didn't see your comment. Sorry.

No problem dear

So, yeah Sakshi's the sole bread earner of her family. But the reason for her rude behaviour we will get to know in further chapters.

ok will wait for that

And yeah Sanju is her boyfriend but what happens to them can be seen as story proceeds.

ohhh 

And arakshi will soon cross their paths and their journey will be so beautiful. 

will wait for it

And this one is not based on ETF but other ETF members might also be there.

actually i love etf based but its ok πŸ˜³

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for part 2

wonderful update

ohh so arjun having joint family

liking his broπŸ˜ƒ

sakshi's career dream couldn't complete coz of her family she is forced to do job. what are sakshi's dream?

sanju is nice person but why sakshi feel awkward under his gaze though he is her boyfriend.

feeling sad for arjun what happened with his love?

so arjun is savior sent by god to save santosh construction!

now arakshi going to meet!

did arakshi know each other as arjun use to meet his love at their office?

waiting for next update

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

thanks for part 2

wonderful update

ohh so arjun having joint family

liking his broπŸ˜ƒ

sakshi's career dream couldn't complete coz of her family she is forced to do job. what are sakshi's dream?

sanju is nice person but why sakshi feel awkward under his gaze though he is her boyfriend.

feeling sad for arjun what happened with his love?

so arjun is savior sent by god to save santosh construction!

now arakshi going to meet!

did arakshi know each other as arjun use to meet his love at their office?

waiting for next update

Thank you. Yeah, Arjun is having joint family. And did you notice, For Arjun, his family is everything. But for Sakshi, her BP raises even if someone takes her family name.

Sakshi's will be known gradually as her relationship with Arjun strengthens.

Sakshi feeling awkward under Sanju's gaze, it's nothing. She is basically an introvert and this open romance and all, doesn't go well with her.

Regarding what happened in Arjun's past, it will be revealed in future chapters.

Though Arjun visited the company earlier, arakshi might have had a mere acquaintance but no deep relation.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Superb dear ❀️ Loved the update πŸ₯° The fact that Sakshi has not forgiven her parents and is still angry on everyone in her family is sad. Arjun will obviously take Ajju's side he himself was a mischievous person. God! Arjun's family is a cute bundle of happiness. And Sakshi's πŸ₯² Sanjay was trying to ease off Sakshi but to no use. Arjun is joking Santosh construction to help 🀩 so sweet of him πŸ’• This story is very unlike the show but going really good. You are writing really nice πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Do continue writing! 😘

Love πŸ’–

Karu

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

Superb dear ❀️ Loved the update πŸ₯° The fact that Sakshi has not forgiven her parents and is still angry on everyone in her family is sad. Arjun will obviously take Ajju's side he himself was a mischievous person. God! Arjun's family is a cute bundle of happiness. And Sakshi's πŸ₯² Sanjay was trying to ease off Sakshi but to no use. Arjun is joking Santosh construction to help 🀩 so sweet of him πŸ’• This story is very unlike the show but going really good. You are writing really nice πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Do continue writing! 😘

Love πŸ’–

Karu

Thank you. Will update the next part soon.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swasa0804

Thank you. Yeah, Arjun is having joint family. And did you notice, For Arjun, his family is everything. But for Sakshi, her BP raises even if someone takes her family name.

arakshi are reverse in this sense

Sakshi's will be known gradually as her relationship with Arjun strengthens.

will be waiting for it

Sakshi feeling awkward under Sanju's gaze, it's nothing. She is basically an introvert and this open romance and all, doesn't go well with her.

ohh opp to sakshi in show

Regarding what happened in Arjun's past, it will be revealed in future chapters.

will be waiting for it

Though Arjun visited the company earlier, arakshi might have had a mere acquaintance but no deep relation.

forgot tell just like show arjun likes to play video game😊

Swasa0804 thumbnail

PART 3

Sakshi's POV,

"Dodo! Wake up! You will get late.", I said to my brother who was sleeping peacefully on the body.

"Didi! 5 minutes.", he replied in a sleepy voice and buried himself under the blanket in order to escape the sun rays seeping through the window.

As expected. Now those 5 mins will turn into an hour. But I know how to wake him up. A smile crept onto my lips as the mischievous thought came into my mind. I slowly walked towards his bed and jumped onto him and spoke in an eerie voice.

"Dodo should wake up soon. Otherwise I will eat him up."

He moved lazily under me but didn't open his eyes. Hence I moved to next step. I bent over him and began making sounds of biting his shoulder.

"Didi, don't bite! Don't bite!", he opened his eyes immediately and began shouting. I know it would work.

He was completely awake. I said,

"Now get up and get ready fast. I will drop you to school today."

"What happened to my school bus?", he asked innocently.

"Nothing happened. But I thought today I will drop you so that I can buy you a big chocolate on my way.", I said.

"Really? Big chocolate?", he asked widening his eyes.

"Yeah! Big one!", I replied and he immediately got down the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

I kept looking at him until he closed the door behind him.

Arjun's POV,

"It might hardly take one week to learn everything. Then you will be fine.", I turned towards Santosh uncle as he spoke.

I gave a small nod in response. I was going to the main office of Santosh constructions. I was being accompanied by Santosh uncle and his son Sujith who sat in the back.

"But once again, thank you for coming beta. I feel a lot relieved now.", Once again he said.

"Don't say that Uncle. I will do anything for you. Consider me as your son.", I said.

He smiled a bit in response but then an unexpected taunt came from Sujith,

"There's no need of that. It's his daughter who died, his son is still alive."

Now that really choked me. I didn't know what to say. Hence I silently looked away from them.

"Sujith! What is that? Have you lost your manners?", Uncle shouted at him but Sujith angrily looked away from him.

After that none of us spoke anything and ride to the office continued in silence. 

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, we reached the office. 

All of us got down and Sujith went inside ahead of us ignoring our presence. And when I was about to move, uncle stopped me by my hand and said, 

"Beta! I am sorry. Don't mind Sujith's words. Since his Sister's death he has become like this. He is angry with everyone. He doesn't even talk to us properly. Always moody. That's why, please don't mind him."

"Arey! No uncle, I can completely understand. Don't worry.", I said. 

" Thank you, beta! Come let's go inside.", he said. 

"You go uncle. I will come in a while. I just want to take a look of the office.", I said. He nodded and left. 

Then it was just me in the parking lot. 

Sakshi's POV, 

was driving past the other vehicles on the road. Dodo sat behind me clutching my stomach tightly. He kept sharing all his school stories as I drove.

Then we stopped at a bakery. He excitedly went inside without even waiting for me. I slowly followed him in smirking. I stood at the entrance itself watching his excitement.

Meanwhile my phone rang. I took it out and seeing the caller ID my mind flared up. That was the last person I ever wished to begin my day with. But I can't help but answer the call.

"Hello!", I said in an irritated voice.

"He...llooo!!", a creepy voice spoke on the other side.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"Nothing just wanted to hear your voice.", he said.

"Thanks! But I don't want to. Bye."

"Ah, wait, wait!", he stopped me as I was about to disconnect.

"If you don't want to hear my voice, then just pay me my money.", he said.

"Why are you asking that newly? Come to house and collect it, like every time.", I said.

"Oh, but I came yesterday. You didn't pay me.", he said.

Now this is weird.

"You came? Then why didn't you collect it?", I asked.

"Felt like taking it from your petal like soft hands. That's why!", again the creepy talk.

"Shut up!", I said.

"Then what? I came and your mother said that she didn't get the money still and wanted some time. Now you tell me what's going on?", he raised his voice.

Now this is really confusing. I gave the money to my mother but..?

"I already gave her. But..,", Meanwhile I saw Dodo coming and hence I said,

"Okay, I will look into it.", saying so I disconnected the call.

Then I paid for the things he bought and we both walked out.

Meanwhile I tried calling my mother but it didn't connect. Hence I decided to deal with it later.

Arjun's POV,

I am still wandering in the lobby itself. Every thing here is still carrying her memories. That empty room over there, is where we used to meet secretly. That farthest corner, that is where we used to sit after the office becomes empty. I would embrace her in my arms and we both used to discuss our future plans by looking at the night outside.

Whenever we both wanted to meet, she would wait for me in her father's cabin by the window and as soon as she sees me entering the office she would come running down stairs. 

The only thing I can see in this building is her. You know what, if any one asks me who was the most happiest person I ever saw? I would say her. That minute she was with me, she used to be so happy. That laughter, that spark in her eyes, I bet no one could ever beat her.

That fragrance from her...,

Wait! This fragrance? This is her's.

I immediately turned around to see from whom it is, but unfortunately it was not her but some other girl talking to the receptionist. She wore a 'cherry red' colour top paired with a blue jeans. Her long black wavy hairs into a side ponytail. A caramel brown hand bag hung on her shoulder.

Okay now you might ask me, why I am this interested in her? Well, the reason is, for a minute, that fragrance made me believe that she was still there.

Meanwhile, that girl walked towards the lift. I also followed her into the lift.

We began moving upwards. We both had to reach the same floor. It was only both of us. She stood in front of me while I leaned against the elevator wall.

There is one thing that is bugging me. I am fidgeting if I should tell her or not. But I decided to blurt it out.

"Um.., Excuse me, Miss!", I called her.

She turned towards me.

"Um.., Your perfume's nice. It suits you.", I said.

She looked at me for few seconds and then rolled her eyes and said,

"I already have a boyfriend."

What???

"Now that's absurd!", I said.

Seriously! She thought I am flirting with her. Did I sound that flirty?

"Oh! Some stranger in some God damned lift says that you smell Good and what does that mean?", She asked.

"That means he/she likes your perfume.", I retorted back.

"Oh! Great Mr. Fashionista! But I am not interested in your compliments.", She shouted at me.

Okay! Now, when would I get out of this lift? I am scared.

Finally after few seconds we reached our floor.

As soon as the doors opened, I saw Santosh uncle standing in the corridor. Perhaps he was waiting for me. But before I could react, that girl went towards him smiling. I also went behind her.

"Hi, Sir! It's so nice to see you here. How are you?", She asked.

"I am fine. Anyways, I am glad you came. I want to introduce you to someone.", he said.

"Who?"

"Meet your new MD.", He said pointing me.

Hearing that her face fell. She kept staring at me like that. I decided to ease it for her. Hence I extended my hand towards her.

"Arjun Rawte, new MD."

She took my hand after few seconds and said,

"Sakshi Anand, Accounts manager."

"I hope this will be a great journey from now".   

********************

THIS POST IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome & beautiful part πŸ˜πŸ’“

Poor Arjun was missing his love & is helping his father in every possible way sumit too is really hurt after her sisters death πŸ€•

Arjun met SAKSHI for the first time & their meeting was really interesting 

So now Arjun is MD & now that is going to be very interesting 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’•

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Loved it dear

Awesome & beautiful part πŸ˜πŸ’“

Poor Arjun was missing his love & is helping his father in every possible way sumit too is really hurt after her sisters death πŸ€•

Arjun met SAKSHI for the first time & their meeting was really interesting 

So now Arjun is MD & now that is going to be very interesting 

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ™πŸ’•

Thank you for your love. I am glad you liked it.

Yeah Arjun is trying his best to help but Sumit is feeling insecure that his Sister might be forgotten by everyone.

And yeah arakshi met today. I hope you will like their journey from now on.

Will continue soon.