arakshi first meet was interesting 

arjun MD and sakshi accounts manager 😎

eager to know what's next 

continue soon 

Thank you. Will update soon 😊

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

beautiful update

sakshi's ways to wake up her brother scared him but at the end she made him happy

so arjun joining santosh construction but why sujith is angry is he thinking arjun taking his place or rights?

who is this new majnu of sakshi and now what happened her mother didn't pay him

liked first meeting of arakshi πŸ˜ƒthough sakshi taken arjun's compliment in wrong way but its natural when some stranger give it to you.

reverse of show arjun is extending hand for intro

so their journey going to be interesting considering lectures of arjun in medical centre he will help her.

waiting for next update

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

beautiful update

sakshi's ways to wake up her brother scared him but at the end she made him happy

so arjun joining santosh construction but why sujith is angry is he thinking arjun taking his place or rights?

who is this new majnu of sakshi and now what happened her mother didn't pay him

liked first meeting of arakshi πŸ˜ƒthough sakshi taken arjun's compliment in wrong way but its natural when some stranger give it to you.

reverse of show arjun is extending hand for intro

so their journey going to be interesting considering lectures of arjun in medical centre he will help her.

waiting for next update

Thank you. I am glad you liked it. 

Regarding Sujith, he is just a teenager. He is not concerned about the properties and all. But the reason for his behaviour will be known soon. Regarding that Majnu and payment that is related to Sakshi's past.

And yeah, Arakshi's meet is exactly opposite to that of the show.

I will update soon.

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I want to laugh out loud for the last twist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ God!! Aate hi MD se pange Sakshi πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Yeh sirf Sakshi hi kar sakti hai πŸ˜‚ God! How much I miss the Arjun days when she would always get on Arjun's nerves 😭 But this is amazing 😍 

Arjun has joined the business and everyone are really happy with his this decision. Soon he will too be happy especially after him and Sakshi meet further πŸ€— Sujith is really upset after losing his sister and I feel him. It's never easy to comprehend the loss of the love one. 

Sakshi is single handedly trying to manage everything. And i am proud of her ❀️ Whoever this man is he needs to be taught a good lesson 🀬 creep! 

Do continue soon 😊 

Love πŸ’–

Karu

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karuna_kini

I want to laugh out loud for the last twist πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ God!! Aate hi MD se pange Sakshi πŸ™ŒπŸΌ Yeh sirf Sakshi hi kar sakti hai πŸ˜‚ God! How much I miss the Arjun days when she would always get on Arjun's nerves 😭 But this is amazing 😍 

Arjun has joined the business and everyone are really happy with his this decision. Soon he will too be happy especially after him and Sakshi meet further πŸ€— Sujith is really upset after losing his sister and I feel him. It's never easy to comprehend the loss of the love one. 

Sakshi is single handedly trying to manage everything. And i am proud of her ❀️ Whoever this man is he needs to be taught a good lesson 🀬 creep! 

Do continue soon 😊 

Love πŸ’–

Karu

Thank you. Will continue soon.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

beautiful story i ll read soon

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahaali2905