Arakshi-Winter Castle ( on the eve of 10th anniversary) Part 3-Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Arakshi Story - Winter Castle

So, hey guys. There you go with my new story. And it is a complete 'Arakshi' story. So read it and let me know your feedback for sure, because that helps me improve my work. And yeah, in place if Sanjay, you can imagine 'Vishal Vashishta', Ganga serial fame. So hope you all enjoy it.

Index

Dancing in the dark - Page1 

Chapter 2 - Page 3

Chapter 3- Page 4

Edited by Swasa0804 - 2 years ago

Namaste,

First story for the celebrations! Yaay👏

Good start.

Part  1

"Dancing in the dark"

Sakshi's sleep got disturbed by the song being played on the speaker. She lazily moved on the bed for few seconds and sat up. She didn't get down from the bed but sat there in a daze. It was as if she didn't want to wake up but was forced to wake up.

She got down from the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom. 

After 15 mins, she walked back into the room wrapped in a towel and went towards the closet, took some clothes and went towards the restroom again.

She came out clad in a bottle green colour shirt tucked in with a dark blue jeans. Water droplets were trickling down her wet black hairs. Her ears had two small gold rings. She then tied her hairs loosely with a rubber band and came out into the living room.

She noticed her father sitting in an easy chair and reading the news paper. Sensing someone, he lifted his head and looked at Sakshi. Sakshi gave him an angry look and went towards the kitchen. She saw her mother fumbling there in order to prepare the breakfast. 

Her mother noticed Sakshi standing there and asked,

"Arey, Kuku! You got ready! Just wait for 5 mins, I will give you breakfast."

"What did you make? Upma? You know I don't like it, right?", Sakshi said angrily.

"Arey, I know Kuku. That's why I made some Poha for you. You go and sit. I will come and serve you.", her mother said and Sakshi rolled her eyes in a 'whatever' manner.

She came back and sat at the dining table. Still songs were being played on the speaker. She then noticed the TV being on and asked,

"Why is the TV on when nobody's watching it? Switch it off."

"But Kuku, I am watching it. I want to know the news.", her father replied in a careless tone.

"Then what is news paper there for? Switch it off, now.", she instructed and her father couldn't help but follow her.

"And why are these songs being played this early morning? Is some celebration going on today?", she asked in the same tone.

"Every day is a celebration Didi. Who knows when our life might come to an end?", her younger sister, Nupur, said coming out from another room.

"I don't think I can have that fortune this soon. Now, shut it's mouth and you have your breakfast.", Sakshi replied.

Her sister pouted but went and turned it off muttering under her breath. Pure silence prevailed in the house.

Meanwhile, her mother came out with few dishes and plates in her hand, saying,

"Hey, Piku! Why are you bothering her early morning? Let her be in Peace.", saying so she began serving food in Sakshi's plate.

"Peace? Who, didi? Come on Ma! There should be some limit. There's no word like 'peace' in didi's dictionary.", Piku threw her first tantrum for the day.

"And because of whom I don't have peace? I think you know that Ms.Nupur Anand.", Sakshi retorted back in an accusatory tone.

Every one became silent at that comment. Upon hearing that, her mother's face became pale while her father looked down like an 'accused'.

"Kuku di, your phone.", a kid's voice spoke from behind. Everyone looked in that direction. A small boy between 10 or 11 years was standing there with sleepy face.

"Arey, Dudu got up? Good morning. Come here. Come here.", his mother said in a pampering tone.

"Good morning. Di, your phone. Jiju is calling.", he said, handing over the phone to Sakshi.

"Jiju? You mean 'Sanjay'?", she asked keeping the phone at her year.

"Yes.", A cheerful voice replied on the other side.

Hearing his voice a small smile crawled on her lips.

"Sanju! What is with this Jiju and all?", she asked in a cute angry tone.

"Arey, Dudu doesn't know what is 'Jiju'. That's why I manipulated him saying that, I will give a chocolate every day, if he calls me like that.", he replied.

Sakshi couldn't help but admire him for his acts.

"Wow, so intelligent. Now stop all this non sense and tell me, what did you call me for?", she said in a strict yet sweet tone.

"What is this Kuku? No body values a good boyfriend these days. Accha, lets meet na. Before office. Just for 15 mins. At Happy morning cafe. From there we both shall go together to office. What say?", he asked excitedly.

"What? No. Not possible. I will get late to office.", she tried to deny, eating her poha.

"Hello madam, even I work in the same office. If I am not late, you will also not be late. So, just come.", he said.

"What if I don't?", she asked trying to control her smile.

"Then I will stay here only for the entire day. If it becomes more worse, I will jump from here.", he said in a warning tone.

This time she couldn't contain her smile. She let out a loud laugh. Sakshi's trademark smile. All her family members looked shocked at her.

"Okay baba, fine. I will come.", she said and cut the call.

Good minds clinic, Mumbai.

The auditorium was packed with hundreds of people. Among them all, only one voice was being resonated in the hall and every one's attention was fixed on the person from whom the voice was coming.

A person in his late twenties was standing in the middle of the dias at the podium and was addressing the crowd. He has a well built body, perfect jawline, thick black hairs and dark brown orbs. He was clad in black shirt and grey formal pants.

"Problems. No matter where a human is, be it his/her home, office or any other place, he/she cannot escape from these problems. Even if the Sun and moon vanish from this universe, problems will never vanish. Even if your loved ones leave your side, these problems won't leave your side in any moment. They will always be dying to prove their love for you. That's why, they will always arrive in our life uninvited and they won't leave even if you asked them to. So what I say is don't hate your problems. Now, some people might get angry with me, who is this idiot, coming and blabbering all the nonsense. Perhaps he didn't face any problems in his life. That's why saying don't hate problems and all.

No, even I have problems in my life. Okay, fine, hate your problems. Hate them as much as you want. But, don't hate them to that extent that you have to end up killing yourself. Because when you do that, there will be one person, who loves you as his/her world and your death will hurt them the most. It will leave permanent scars on their heart.

So don't do that. Don't kill yourself. Moreover, the fault is not entirely of the person who kills himself/herself. Even that person's family, friends, colleagues are also equally at fault. Because think, India is one of the most populated country which supports the family systems and relationship values on a large scale. But at the same time, it also loses many of its people to suicides.

One single person, one single conversation, one correct diagnosis can save many lives in a year.

So people, killing one's own self is not an easy thing. Just imagine the plight one went through when they did something like that.

So, please, don't kill yourselves and also don't let others kill themselves. That's what exact social responsibility means.

Thank you.", saying so he finished and the very next second the hall resonated with the sound of thunderous applause. Everyone gave him a standing ovation.

He politely bowed to them and got down the stage. Slowly the entire crowd dispersed as the meeting ended.

He also came out of the auditorium and immediately a group of people approached him and began appreciating him.

"Wow, Mr. Arjun! That was one hell of speech. Mind blowing.", one person said.

"Thank you.", Arjun said.

"Yeah. And thank you so much Mr.Arjun. I appreciate your kindness for choosing our clinic also in your program. I really can't thank you enough.", another person said.

Arjun nodded politely.

"But one thing, everyone is saying that, the speech felt so personal. Even I felt the same too. So if you don't mind, do you have any such scar in your life? I mean any special person...",

"Yeah, a very special person indeed. The first person in this world who was and is very close to my heart. Someone 'very special'.", he said pressing those last words.

All of them became silent upon hearing that. They didn't know what to say. Sensing that Arjun said, trying to be cheerful again,

"But still, that's life right. Problems! We shouldn't hate or cry over them. We should face them. That's all. Take care. Bye.", saying so he turned back to leave. And no one could notice the thin layer of tears formed in his eyes.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Beautiful start dear

Waiting for story to unfold 👍

Sakshi is really sweet & Arjun is quite strong

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Originally posted by Golden_Ginni

Beautiful start dear

Waiting for story to unfold 👍

Sakshi is really sweet & Arjun is quite strong

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗

Glad you liked it. Will continue soon. If possible please let other Arjun readers know about it, as I am new to this forum and it is a bit difficult to me to reach all the readers. It will be a great help to me. I mean only if you have free time. Please don't get me wrong. I hope you understand. Thankyou. Take care. Bye. 

Thanks for writing arakshi story and sharing with us

beautiful start

liked arakshi's intro

but why all her family looked guilty when they said about peace in her life? is she sole bread earner of the family?

and who is self this declared jiju? is sanju is bf of sakshi? or just a friend?

arjun shows strong mind with his speech but there is hidden pain in his eyes!

so how arakshi gonna cross paths in each other life?

one more thing is it based on ETF ? as no one from ETF or arjun show had introduced.

waiting for next update

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago

hai dear 

sorry for the late comment i was busy with some stuff

beautiful start 😍

waiting for the upcoming 

loving this arakshi a lot 👌

continue soon 

Thanks for writing on arakshi

adding list

Originally posted by Bodhianveshika

Namaste,

First story for the celebrations! Yaay👏

Good start.

Thanks

You are most welcome. Would love to write more stories on arakshi.