Users

Frequent Posters

Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Update dear?  😔😔 

Waiting 💕

Hey hi. How are you doing? I am really sorry for this break. I will update soon.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

hey when are you updating

plz update

Swasa0804 thumbnail

CHAPTER 3

"So we shall wrap up for today. So we will be going with this plan from tomorrow. Once again, Santosh Constructions is ours and we should strive to protect it.", Arjun said.

All the others in the room nodded at him in response.

"Ok then, let's meet tomorrow. Good night everyone.", Arjun finished and everyone got up and started to leave with tired faces. Then Arjun said,

"Ms.Sakshi! You please wait for 5 minutes."

Upon hearing that Sakshi's face lost its color. She smacked herself mentally for the morning's incident and slowly turned towards him with a nervous smile.

Soon, everyone else left and only ones remaining are Arjun and Sakshi.

Arjun then moved towards her and sat in front of her on the edge of the office table.

He said looking at her,

"So Ms.Sakshi, do you have something to say?"

"Sir...it's..that..", she began fidgeting with the words and Arjun spoke again,

"Come on, tell me."

"Sir, I am really sorry Sir. I didn't you were the new manager. That's why..", she began apologising when Arjun cut her and said smiling,

"See, I have two things to tell you, first thing, I am just a temporary manager here and I am almost of same age as yours, so quit calling me 'Sir'. Second thing, I am not a pervert as you have thought earlier. So I promise that you will not have any problem in working with me. And regarding the complement I gave you earlier, that was true. If it has offended you in any manner I am really sorry.", Saying so Arjun finished while Sakshi kept staring at him in amusement.

"Once again I am so sorry Sir...", She was saying but Arjun cut her in middle and said,

"It's Arjunnn!".

And they both laughed out in unison.

"So how are you leaving now?", He asked few seconds later.

"Umm, I have my scooty sir.", She replied.

"Ok then. Drive safe. Bye.", He said and left.

Sakshi kept looking in his direction for sometime and then she walked out.

She tried calling for an umpteenth time. But again, she didn't hear any voice other that girl saying that the user she is trying to call is not answering. She cut the call in frustration and fell flat on the bed. She wore pink boxers paired with a white sleeveless top. 

She threw her phone aside and closed her eyes. She inhaled a deep breath and laid there for few seconds. She opened her eyes and once again took the phone.  She opened the Facebook and typed 'Arjun Suryakant Rawte'. She opened Arjun's account and began surfing through it.

"Anjun is the new voice of mental health in Mumbai"

Read one post.

"Depression is more than just a fancy word: Anjun's Director Arjun."

Read another post.

This way there were many posts in the last few months, that too all about mental health and some organisation named Anjun. Sakshi felt weird upon seeing those posts. For a second, she doubted if he is a psychiatrist.

Then she started searching for him on the Instagram. After some time she found his account. It was a private account. She began looking at the profile picture but suddenly,

"Boo!!!", Her brother fell on her startling her.

"Uff! You scared me Dodo!", She said and looked back into her phone. Only then she noticed that she sent him a request. That gave a panic attack to her. She shot up immediately.

"Oh my God! I sent him a request! No! No! Un send! Un send!",

She immediately Un sent the request but her embarassment didn't go. She threw a pillow at Dodo and whined,

"Why would you do that, Dodo? Now he will know that I am stalking him. Shucks! I am born only for this first hand embarassment.", Saying so she buried herself in the pillow.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

thanks for update

good that arakshi cleared mu between them

sakshi searching for arjun and got to know about him

but coz of dodo she sent request to him

now worrying that he will know she is stalking after him

waiting for next part

Navyasree08 thumbnail

Lovely update ❤️ eagerly waiting for the next part, pm me next time if possible 

NainaSM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Read all parts in one go .... i really like this arjun and sakshi ...... no ETF but i enjoyed it....continue soon 

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NainaSM

Read all parts in one go .... i really like this arjun and sakshi ...... no ETF but i enjoyed it....continue soon 

Glad you liked it. Will continue it soon. The new draft is almost ready. Will update soon. And thanks a lot.