wow so mysterious! thanks for PM

Thank you.

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

unreserved comment on first page

karuna_kini thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Arjun's special one! πŸ’žβ€οΈ And Sakshi's rude behaviour with her family! πŸ™‚ What's happening and what has happened is yet to be revealed but whatever it is I am really excited. You do have magic πŸͺ„ Want to read the next part soon. Do continue. 

Love ❀️

Karu

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

tagging my friends to read

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Thanks for writing arakshi story and sharing with us

beautiful start

liked arakshi's intro

but why all her family looked guilty when they said about peace in her life? is she sole bread earner of the family?

and who is self this declared jiju? is sanju is bf of sakshi? or just a friend?

arjun shows strong mind with his speech but there is hidden pain in his eyes!

so how arakshi gonna cross paths in each other life?

one more thing is it based on ETF ? as no one from ETF or arjun show had introduced.

waiting for next update

Firstly sorry. I really got mistakened. I didn't see your comment. Sorry.

So, yeah Sakshi's the sole bread earner of her family. But the reason for her rude behaviour we will get to know in further chapters.

And yeah Sanju is her boyfriend but what happens to them can be seen as story proceeds.

And arakshi will soon cross their paths and their journey will be so beautiful. And this one is not based on ETF but other ETF members might also be there.

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Part 2

Arjun's POV,

I entered into the house and saw that all my family members were present in the living room. My father and Anuj( my younger brother) were sitting on the couch in the center while my mother was sitting on the seperate sofa chair. Among them, my chachu's isn't seen, so I assume the wife and husband should be in their bedroom while their 13 year old daughter Smriti should have gone to school. So this is my family. A mini size joint family. And not bragging, a very happy family. Our family owns a not so large still a successful construction business. Initially it was only focused in Mumbai but just 2 years back we began our franchise 'Rawte Constructions'.

So, coming to the current scenario, seeing the grim faces of my parents and pale expressions of Anuj, I immediately understood that it is about Anuj's studies. Not that, he is a duffer but it's the usual vagabond nature kids show during the early teenage time. I have crossed it for this age and now it's his turn.

Noticing me coming inside, both my parent's and Anuj's gaze shifted towards me silently pleading for a supportive voice on their respective sides. I smirked looking at their faces and slowly went towards them asking,

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. As usual. He is having a test tomorrow and wants to play a video game now.", my mother complained.

"Why are you complaining to him? He was nothing less than me. I am atleast better that I want to play before the test. But him? He used bunk the tests in order to play video games.", my brother started to degrade me in order to protect himself.

"Hey, mind your tongue Bro. Now I am the only one who can support you.", I said and he sulked in response.

"Support? Arey, you are his elder brother. You should lead him in the correct path. Instead you are..,", my mother said while I cut across her and said,

"Aai, even I want to show him the right path but as of now I want to play a video game too. So, sorry.", saying so I handed a remote to my brother and kept one for myself. Anuj's eyes lit up due to that gesture of mine. I smirked to myself and adjusted myself in the small space between the couch and tea poi on the floor. So, we began our game and I am telling you, I am going to lose. Because I am just an amateur compared to him.

Seeing us both play, my mother scowled, 

"It would have been much better if I had a girl instead of you both."

"Oh really? Having girls will only bring more problems. For example, mischievous boys like bhaiya might come behind them or sometimes they might come behind handsome boys like me.", Anuj threw tantrum directly to my mother and indirectly to me. 

" Abey oye, you are handsome and me mischievous? Ma, make him open his books.", I said. 

"And also watch your words about girls. If Smriti comes to know it, you will be dead. ", my father warned playfully from side. 

" What is it about Smriti? ", I saw my Chachu coming towards us. 

"Arey nothing. Some children talks.", Papa told him. 

He nodded and settled on another side chair. 

Meanwhile Chachi came and said to my mother, 

" Didi, chalo. Let's start cooking. Again they begin groaning once it becomes late."

Well, that is true. Once it crosses 1:00 pm, each one of us become a small kid. We keep making trips to kitchen asking if food is ready. 

"So, Ajju! How many more days?", Chachu asked distracting my concentration and Anuj took an advantage of it. He killed me. 

"Yaar, chachu! What is this?", I whined while Anuj enjoyed his victory by mocking me. 

" Now look at him", I complained. 

"Hey Annu! Stop it.", my chachu told him and turned towards me. 

" So Ajju! How many more days?", he asked me again. 

"What??", I asked keeping the remote aside. 

"This. Seminars and all. You can't see? Our company's growing and bhaiya is turning old. He needs you. You are not a psychologist after all.", he said. 

Those words pinched my heart. Seriously. I know I am not a psychologist. But even they know I am not doing it for some degree or some fame. They know why I am doing this. I am doing this so that, so that no one would meet the same fate as her..., so this is usual for me. I should get this responsibility classes from chachu at least once in a day.

"You know, I need some time. Now what's the problem with our business? You are there, and I am sure Papa can also manage for some more time. Papa can't you?", I asked expecting some support. 

" Ajju! It is not about how long can he manage. It's about when you are going to take responsibility. Now I don't want to sound as if you are an irresponsible person. See looking after our business is not new to you. It's only after all that happened...,"

"Come on, Akshay, stop it now. I am not that old yet. I can easily pull off for another 10 years. So there's no need for him to join back as of now. Ajju, just take as much time as you want. And do that, what you feel like doing. And even back then when you used to manage our business, I felt that you came in early. So don't worry.", Papa said patting my back.

All of us remained silent for the next few seconds. But even hated that silence as it was only fueling my pain.

A knock on the door broke our chain of thoughts. When we looked in that direction, we found Mr.Santosh standing at the door with a feeble smile.

**************************

Sakshi's POV,

"Thank you.", I said as the waiter placed the coffee cups on our table.

The waiter nodded and left.

"Now this coffee better be good. Otherwise, you gonna regret it the entire day.", I warned him playfully.

"Umm.., you will love it.", He assured me and took his first sip. 

I observed him keenly to notice any changes.

"Yuck! It's so bitter.", He said pointing out his tongue.

I laughed out loud at his antics. This is Sanjay. A very sweet, joyful and vivacious soul. I don't really understand how we both are together for such a long time despite having many differences. Perhaps all the credit goes to him. There's no such day when he had fought with me or judged me. He listens to all my talks. He had been a friend, a guide, a councillor, a psychologist and also a very good boyfriend in all these days.

His words broke my chain of thoughts.

"Wow, Sakshi. Your smile removed all the bitterness from my mouth. I will die a hundred deaths right here to see you smile once again.", He said in a dreamy voice, looking into my eyes.

I shifted slightly in awkwardness under his gaze. I decided to break his trance by switching the topic,

"Is it that bitter?"

"Huh?..Yeah! So bitter.", He said and I nodded my head looking down.

I could still feel his piercing gaze on me. He took a pause and then spoke again,

"But it's not as bitter as you are to your family.", I snapped in response.

He stared back at me smirking. He then spoke again,

"Am I right or not? How much you scare them? They might even forget to take breathe in front of you?"

Ufff! You pressed the wrong button Sanjay. This is the thing I don't like in him. He always pokes me by taking the name of my family. And mentioning my family members raises my blood pressure to another level. I decided not to respond to his questions and turned my eyes away from him towards the road. My eyes fell on a bike there. A man in some mid 30s was driving it and there were children sitting on the bike, two of them behind him and one in front of him. They were all dressed in the school uniform. They were carrying school bags on their backs. That bike went past my eyes in a blink.

But that picture didn't leave my head. That father, he must be giving all the facilities to them. Food, shelter, education and everything. They must be thinking that their father is so great, so selfless and loves them a lot. But, is he really selfless? Doesn't he expect anything in return? I doubt. Because my parents were not selfless. It's because of them, that my dreams shattered. It's because of them, that I am working like a machine in some company for some low salary. I didn't dream of working there. I dreamt of being a..being a.., leave it. Now what's the use of thinking of unfulfilled dreams?

"Sakshi! Sakshi!", his voice brought me back to present. I turned towards him.

He then placed his palm on mine, and said,

"Hey, Sakshi! What are those tears for? I was just joking. I am sorry.", it's only when he said, I realised the liquid layer formed in my eyes. I immediately cupped my eyes, wiping them off.

"Sakshi! I am so sorry.", Sanju said in a worried voice.

"No, you don't have to be sorry. I should be, for coming here. Despite knowing that, you will bring up my family's topic. It is a fun for you, right? Everyday. What do you want to prove, that I am a ruthless, cruel, selfish woman who tortures her family?", I couldn't control my anger.

"Kuku..", he started but I cut him off,

"Don't call me that. I hate it. I got tired by saying it to my family members, but they won't listen. Now you don't start.".

"Sorry Sakshi. I didn't mean to hurt you. Sorry.", he said shifting his chair towards me.

"It is all a fun for you, right? You always want to make fun of my family situation.", I turning away my face from him. He caught my hand once again and turned me towards him. But I didn't look at his face. I didn't want to.

"No, Sakshi. See, who you are, what you are, I don't care. I love you. Till the end of this life. Now please don't become sad. Whatever your past is, your future won't be that way, as long as I am with you. Okay?", He said cupping my face. Now this is more than enough.

"Okay.", I said and we both sat straight.

We both sat silently for the next few seconds. He then spoke after few seconds,

"So, did you think about that 'Sautabh constructions'?"

"Hmm.., no, not yet. I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to resign to our company in this condition. You know, Santosh sir had always been so nice to us. Now how can we abandon him in his difficult times?", I said.

"You are right. But, this is the maximum time any person can wait. You just think Sakshi, it has been a year by now. How much time more? I mean, our families are dependent on us. If they begin slacking off on their own, then the situation will be worse. No one else will hire us. The sooner we come out, that better it will be.", he said.

I couldn't help but agree with him. We both work in Sambhavi constructions. Sanju works as the Chief engineer while I work as the account manager. We have been working there since 3 years. Initially it was all okay, but since a year, the situation got worst. Our MD Santosh sir's daughter died an year back and from then, there's no one to look after the company. Now the business is running into ruins.

"What are you thinking?", Sanju asked.

"Nothing, just wishing someone could save the company.", I replied staring into nothing particular.

"Only God can save it.", he said.

"Only God can save it.", my chachu said, settling on the sofa chair opposite to me.

We all finished our dinner and sat in the living room. My mother and chachi were in the kitchen.

"You are right. I never thought such a day would come. Santosh loves his company a lot. But today? I thought he would recover from that incident somehow. But no luck.", my father said.

I kept listening as they spoke. Today morning Santosh uncle came and said that he wants to close his company. To be honest, I was not much shocked. I knew this day would come soon. He came to ask if we could appoint some of his best employees in our company. Papa also agreed. How can he even disagree, afterall there friendship goes back to the days even before I was born.

"Can't believe it has been a year since all that happened. How nice it would have been if it didn't happen that way.", I didn't notice when my mother came but her words brought me back to this world.

I didn't feel like staying there anymore. I got up and came into my room. I closed the door behind me and went towards cupboard. I opened it and fetched out a photo frame from beneath my clothes.

It was a photo of mine and hers. It was taken on my graduation day. 5 years back. She was kissing my cheek when it was taken.

I kept looking at her for God knows how much time. I kissed her hardly though it was just only her photo. After all I am left only with the photo.

I came into the balcony with the photo and stood there.

I looked into the sky and said,

"You did the wrong thing. You shouldn't have left. You shouldn't have.",

I couldn't help the lone tear rolling down my cheek as I said that.

"I never thought such a day would come.",

"It has already been a year since all that happened.",

My parents words came into my mind as I stood there.

One year, it has been one year. I still don't how I survived this one year. 

That office of Santosh constructions, we both met there many times. Even now when I go there, her memories overwhelm me. It's like she is still present there. Her fragrance is still lingering in the air.

And now I can't let that company run into ruins.

"Only God can save it.", My chachu's words came into my mind.

I don't know if God would save it or not, but if it's for her, I would definitely do it.

I immediately ran back into my room, placed the photo back in the cup board and ran into the living room and said,

"I will do it.", My family looked at me as if I am a moron ran out from the zoo. Hence I repeated myself, this time more clearly,

"I will do it. I will join 'Santosh Constructions'.

Edited by Swasa0804 - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Wonderful part dear 

Just loved it  πŸ€—

Poor Arjun his state of loosing his love wasn't good he was missing her very much 😣

His decision to save the company was extremely good πŸ‘ he after much contemplation finally joined the company to save it 

Sakshi & her family seems something black in the bottom but obviously she is pissed off with her family

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Swasa0804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden_Ginni

Wonderful part dear 

Just loved it  πŸ€—

Poor Arjun his state of loosing his love wasn't good he was missing her very much 😣

His decision to save the company was extremely good πŸ‘ he after much contemplation finally joined the company to save it 

Sakshi & her family seems something black in the bottom but obviously she is pissed off with her family

Let's see what happens next

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon πŸ€—πŸ˜ŒπŸ™

Thank you. Will continue soon.

riduu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update ☺️

I can understand Arjun's state of mind

Now he is ready to save the company🀩 

Sakshi and family some thing is there and I'm excited to know it πŸ€”

Eager to know what's next for arakshi ☺️. 

Will be eagerly waiting for next update