Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: lovereading14

And one more 🤣

I am deriving this from another show but I think it fits so well here!

Basically Gunugun is extremely scared of the dark and Anu cannot sleep with the light on. This ie their daily struggle as to whether the light at night will stay on or off. 

Anyways one day the family has gone out, leaving only the two of them in the house. They both are ignoring each other and going about their day when electricity trips and bam the lights go off. 

Gungun immediately screams and Anu rushes towards her and she literally rushes into his arms. Anu is down right irritated but he first wants to find a candle. Since Gungun's phone is dead and his does not have a flashlight they begin looking for a candle... or rather he begins looking for a candle and she trails closely behind him, bumping into him every time he stops. 

Finally they find a candle, but a new problem arises. Gungun has to use the washroom, but she is too scared to go alone in the dark. So she asks anu to keep talking to her as she goes into the bathroom. 

Anu at first annoyed, and reluctant agrees. Gungun makes her way into the bathroom, and Anu being Anu decides he is going to tease her, a kind of revenge for all the times she has troubled him. 

He stops talking to her and lets out a scary noise instead. This sends Gungun running out if the bathroom and she tumbles right into him. They both are knocked to the floor with Gungun on top of Anu. 

Gungun is angry at him but Anu starts laughing uncontrollably. Gungun seeing him laugh like that in the soft glow of the candle is entranced. And that is the first time, he has tugged the strings of her heart. 

Suddenly the lights come on and she realises that she is still on top of him. They both scramble to their feet, now feeling awkward 🤪

Damn!!! its kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi🤣❤️

And true that it fits here

chulbul2111 thumbnail

Sorry I know I am totally spamming this thread but I keep having these ideas pop into my head.

So, their contract is based on Gungun's success at passing no scratch that coming first in her BA exams. And both of them want to get rid of this marriage. So.... 

Basically Gungun is planning an all nighter to study, Anu is casually sitting on the bed reading research papers seeing her struggle to keep her eyes open, the next thing she knows - Gungun is greeted with a steaming cup of coffee made by our very own Anu. 

He wants to help her, and disguises it by saying he wants to get rid of her fast so he will help her study. They both stay awake the entire night as he helps her study with their cute banter keeping the mood fun and light. 

After which Gungun eventually doses off, extremely tired, with her head rested on Anu's arm. Anu doesn't move and stays still so as to not disturb her and falls asleep as well. 

The entirety of the next morning, Anu indirectly taunts/teases her about dozing of on his arm. 

For example, during morning breakfast with the entire family he, on purpose, dramatically presses his one arm with the other. His concerned mother asks him what happened and he replies saying " kuch nahi ma, haath bahut dard kar raha hai, lagta hai ispe kuch bhaari bharkam so- mera matlab gir gaya tha"  🤪

On the other side Gungun is extremely embarrassed and then starts fuming at his comment 😆

Woww!!!!
This was the best one so far👏

Please try to write OS and stories.....I love to read your write-ups

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1605

I also want a scene when anu has already fallen for gungun . 

She plans to go to her father's house for few days and anu doesn't know as he is in office . Everyone gives her permission with a promise that she will return soon .

She thinks to inform anu but then gets busy in spending time with golu chachu , neeti bhabhi and yug bhaiya . When anu returns from work he founds house silent which is rare after his marriage as gungun is always hyper and excited .

He greets everyone and looks for gungun . Neeti bhabhi catches him looking here and there and ask if he is looking for someone . 

Anu replies mein kyu gungun ko dhunduga .

Neeti says meine to gungun ka name hi nhi lia .

Anu realises what a blunder he has done and now there will be so much teasing . Yug says koi baat nhi hota hai shaadi ke baad biwi jab maayke jaati hai tab asa hi haal hota hai kyu chachu.

Anu gungun maayke gayi hai 😳😳 vo bhi mujhe bina bataye . 

Anu gets angry ki ase kaise jaa sakti pucha nhi but atleast btana to chahiye na . 

You should write more often !!!your ideas are fab

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: riya1605

Should I change it to change an Os or maybe a TS .

Also I am missing your khayaali Pulav and update .Please do update soon 🙏🙏

Sure do! Would love to read it!

I have started hooping to pen down khyaali pulav's so I have stopped posting them. But will post a few later today 🤪

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chulbul2111

Damn!!! its kuch rang pyaar ke aise bhi🤣❤️

And true that it fits here

yup KPRKAB it is! I modified the scene a bit to add the extra charm to it 🤪

dusk2dawn thumbnail

yup KPRKAB it is! I modified the scene a bit to add the extra charm to it 🤪

Congratulations for turning tomato..🥳

Please do post some would love to read as now a days my busy schedule caught up my brain n I couldn’t churn any KP 😆🤪

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Congratulations for turning tomato..🥳

Please do post some would love to read as now a days my busy schedule caught up my brain n I couldn’t churn any KP 😆🤪

Thank you... hate the new colour, dazzler was so pretty and this is soooo 

I get busy from today too, but will try my best!!

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you... hate the new colour, dazzler was so pretty and this is soooo 

I get busy from today too, but will try my best!!

Yeah dazzler color is the best..😍

5000 post more..then this tomato 🍅 will turn into eggplant 🍆  just kidding..

lovereading14 thumbnail

Okay I was with holding this idea thinking I would pen it down into an OS but I don't think I will have the time to so just putting it here. 

It was another normal day, the morning had started with an all out brawl between Gungun and Anubhav in the hall. It had started on... what was it? No one really remembered... maybe about butter but had progressed way beyond. Bade Papa sipped his chai as he saw the scene unfold. 5 months of this had told him that the best plan of action was to let their fights fizzle out on their own. No need to intervene. He had started treating it like his morning TV, a daily dose of entertainment to start the day. 

However, today the fight had escalated quite a bit. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried

"Tum kitni irritating ho... pata hai tumhe?" Anubhav yelled 

"Aur tum kitne boring ho... andaaza hai tumhe?" Gungun retorted 

"Tumhari awaaz na pin jaise chubti hai!" Anubhav said now agitated 

"Aur tumhari shakal kitni sadi hui hai, mere aakho ko dard ho jaata hai tumhe dekh ke!" Gungun replied frustrated 

"Tumhe jhelte kaise hai log? huh? no wonder tumhari maa tumhe chod ke chali gai!" Anubhav spat 

Silence. Pin drop silence is what followed. The house that was chaos now suddenly halted. Gungun froze as the words registered, settling like a heavy weight over her. 

Their fights were always banter, not personal. But this was below the belt. She stared at him shocked, unable to comprehend anything further. He had just said that to her. The moment Anubhav realised what he had said guilt washed over him. But it was a little to late. He squeezed his eyes shut in pure agitation over his stupidity. 

"ANUBHAV!" The loud reprimanding voice of his bade Papa cut through the silence. 

He opened his eyes to see Gungun staring at him. She looked... hurt. Her eyes were red like she would burst into tears at any given moment. Her face had gone pale but she just stared, saying absolutely nothing. 

"Gungun..." Anubhav said softly as he took a step towards her. She instantly recoiled, as if seeing him approach her physically pained her. Was she that disgusted by his presence?

Letting out a shaky breath she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She didn't think she could keep it together any longer, and so she ran towards her room, their room.

Anubhav ran after her but the door of his room shut in his face. Damn it! Only if he had more control on his tongue!

Anubhav knocked on the door furiously. "Gungun, Gungun please meri baat sunno, mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha!" 

"Gungun please!" Swallowing the rising bile he sighed "Gungun I am sorry please darwaaza kholo" 

Anubhav felt lost but thankfully the trio shoved him away and coaxed GG (Gungun) into opening the room door. They managed to lighten her mood and convinced her to even punish Anubhav. 

"Anubhav chalo 10 uthak bethak karo, apne kaan pakad kar karo aur har baar tum utho to sorry bolo" Neeti bhabhi said 

"Bhabhi yeh kya baat-" he was cut short by his golu chacha 

"20! Ab kara raha hai ya nahi?" His chacha asked indicating a discrete finger towards a GG who was still ignoring Anubhav. 

Anu nodded and started doing the sit ups while apologising. Gungun suppressed her smile staring at him, and then burst out laughing not being able to contain it anymore. 

Seeing her happy again Anubhav too smiled. 

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Okay I was with holding this idea thinking I would pen it down into an OS but I don't think I will have the time to so just putting it here. 

It was another normal day, the morning had started with an all out brawl between Gungun and Anubhav in the hall. It had started on... what was it? No one really remembered... maybe about butter but had progressed way beyond. Bade Papa sipped his chai as he saw the scene unfold. 5 months of this had told him that the best plan of action was to let their fights fizzle out on their own. No need to intervene. He had started treating it like his morning TV, a daily dose of entertainment to start the day. 

However, today the fight had escalated quite a bit. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried

"Tum kitni irritating ho... pata hai tumhe?" Anubhav yelled 

"Aur tum kitne boring ho... andaaza hai tumhe?" Gungun retorted 

"Tumhari awaaz na pin jaise chubti hai!" Anubhav said now agitated 

"Aur tumhari shakal kitni sadi hui hai, mere aakho ko dard ho jaata hai tumhe dekh ke!" Gungun replied frustrated 

"Tumhe jhelte kaise hai log? huh? no wonder tumhari maa tumhe chod ke chali gai!" Anubhav spat 

Silence. Pin drop silence is what followed. The house that was chaos now suddenly halted. Gungun froze as the words registered, settling like a heavy weight over her. 

Their fights were always banter, not personal. But this was below the belt. She stared at him shocked, unable to comprehend anything further. He had just said that to her. The moment Anubhav realised what he had said guilt washed over him. But it was a little to late. He squeezed his eyes shut in pure agitation over his stupidity. 

"ANUBHAV!" The loud reprimanding voice of his bade Papa cut through the silence. 

He opened his eyes to see Gungun staring at him. She looked... hurt. Her eyes were red like she would burst into tears at any given moment. Her face had gone pale but she just stared, saying absolutely nothing. 

"Gungun..." Anubhav said softly as he took a step towards her. She instantly recoiled, as if seeing him approach her physically pained her. Was she that disgusted by his presence?

Letting out a shaky breath she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She didn't think she could keep it together any longer, and so she ran towards her room, their room.

Anubhav ran after her but the door of his room shut in his face. Damn it! Only if he had more control on his tongue!

Anubhav knocked on the door furiously. "Gungun, Gungun please meri baat sunno, mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha!" 

"Gungun please!" Swallowing the rising bile he sighed "Gungun I am sorry please darwaaza kholo" 

Anubhav felt lost but thankfully the trio shoved him away and coaxed GG (Gungun) into opening the room door. They managed to lighten her mood and convinced her to even punish Anubhav. 

"Anubhav chalo 10 uthak bethak karo, apne kaan pakad kar karo aur har baar tum utho to sorry bolo" Neeti bhabhi said 

"Bhabhi yeh kya baat-" he was cut short by his golu chacha 

"20! Ab kara raha hai ya nahi?" His chacha asked indicating a discrete finger towards a GG who was still ignoring Anubhav. 

Anu nodded and started doing the sit ups while apologising. Gungun suppressed her smile staring at him, and then burst out laughing not being able to contain it anymore. 

Seeing her happy again Anubhav too smiled. 

Please do convert it in os if you get time. Would love to read it