Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Okay I was with holding this idea thinking I would pen it down into an OS but I don't think I will have the time to so just putting it here. 

It was another normal day, the morning had started with an all out brawl between Gungun and Anubhav in the hall. It had started on... what was it? No one really remembered... maybe about butter but had progressed way beyond. Bade Papa sipped his chai as he saw the scene unfold. 5 months of this had told him that the best plan of action was to let their fights fizzle out on their own. No need to intervene. He had started treating it like his morning TV, a daily dose of entertainment to start the day. 

However, today the fight had escalated quite a bit. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried

"Tum kitni irritating ho... pata hai tumhe?" Anubhav yelled 

"Aur tum kitne boring ho... andaaza hai tumhe?" Gungun retorted 

"Tumhari awaaz na pin jaise chubti hai!" Anubhav said now agitated 

"Aur tumhari shakal kitni sadi hui hai, mere aakho ko dard ho jaata hai tumhe dekh ke!" Gungun replied frustrated 

"Tumhe jhelte kaise hai log? huh? no wonder tumhari maa tumhe chod ke chali gai!" Anubhav spat 

Silence. Pin drop silence is what followed. The house that was chaos now suddenly halted. Gungun froze as the words registered, settling like a heavy weight over her. 

Their fights were always banter, not personal. But this was below the belt. She stared at him shocked, unable to comprehend anything further. He had just said that to her. The moment Anubhav realised what he had said guilt washed over him. But it was a little to late. He squeezed his eyes shut in pure agitation over his stupidity. 

"ANUBHAV!" The loud reprimanding voice of his bade Papa cut through the silence. 

He opened his eyes to see Gungun staring at him. She looked... hurt. Her eyes were red like she would burst into tears at any given moment. Her face had gone pale but she just stared, saying absolutely nothing. 

"Gungun..." Anubhav said softly as he took a step towards her. She instantly recoiled, as if seeing him approach her physically pained her. Was she that disgusted by his presence?

Letting out a shaky breath she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She didn't think she could keep it together any longer, and so she ran towards her room, their room.

Anubhav ran after her but the door of his room shut in his face. Damn it! Only if he had more control on his tongue!

Anubhav knocked on the door furiously. "Gungun, Gungun please meri baat sunno, mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha!" 

"Gungun please!" Swallowing the rising bile he sighed "Gungun I am sorry please darwaaza kholo" 

Anubhav felt lost but thankfully the trio shoved him away and coaxed GG (Gungun) into opening the room door. They managed to lighten her mood and convinced her to even punish Anubhav. 

"Anubhav chalo 10 uthak bethak karo, apne kaan pakad kar karo aur har baar tum utho to sorry bolo" Neeti bhabhi said 

"Bhabhi yeh kya baat-" he was cut short by his golu chacha 

"20! Ab kara raha hai ya nahi?" His chacha asked indicating a discrete finger towards a GG who was still ignoring Anubhav. 

Anu nodded and started doing the sit ups while apologising. Gungun suppressed her smile staring at him, and then burst out laughing not being able to contain it anymore. 

Seeing her happy again Anubhav too smiled. 

And I hope you don't mind me continuing this 

(Deleted for now )

Edited by Clouds7 - 2 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waiting for part 2

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Today's khayaali Pulav

Anugun are in love . They have realised it but not yet confess.

Anubhav is in office when he received a call from his old college friend . On call anubhav discovered that his friend got divorced . On asking about reason his friend told him that his ex wife was a very happy go lucky girl who wants to live fullest but him being boring busy teacher created distance between them . 

She wanted him to take her out on romantic dates , trips picnics and parties but since he never liked those he never took initiative and also judged her for partying and all so divorced him .

After the call anu started feeling restless . He kept thinking whether gungun will also leave him for being boring . The mere thought of Gungun leaving make him feel suffocating. He then remembered about their 1 year deal and he starts panicking . He does not understand what to do . Suddenly his phone started ringing and its of Gungun . Seeing her picture in caller Id calmed him down a bit.

He received the call Gungun asked him about his days . Listening to his voice she understood that something is bothering him . 

She ask him the reason for his worry . He says i am not worried . She decided to ask him when he comes home . She says bye anubhav says suno 

Gungun : bolo 

Anu : Kya tumhe mein boring lagta hu 

Gungun understand that it is one of the most rare moment when anu is feeling insecure about himself . 

Gungun : sach kahu to boring to tum ho 

Anu feels sad hearing this

G : But jitne boring ho usse 1000 times jyada intresting ho. Tum na vo 2000 pieces wale puzzle ki tarah ho jitne complicated ho utne intresting ho . Jaise vo ek br bnana chaalu kr dia to chhod nhi paate waise hi ek br tumhe smjhne lag gye to koi tumhe chhod ke jaa hi nhi sakta . Smjhe chant chasmish .

Anu feels so good after hearing this from Gungun . 

A: Acha chalo mein phone rakhta hu bye

G: Ghar jaldi aana . Mein tumhara wait krungi 

Both hung up the call with smiles and blush on their face 

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Okay I was with holding this idea thinking I would pen it down into an OS but I don't think I will have the time to so just putting it here. 

It was another normal day, the morning had started with an all out brawl between Gungun and Anubhav in the hall. It had started on... what was it? No one really remembered... maybe about butter but had progressed way beyond. Bade Papa sipped his chai as he saw the scene unfold. 5 months of this had told him that the best plan of action was to let their fights fizzle out on their own. No need to intervene. He had started treating it like his morning TV, a daily dose of entertainment to start the day. 

However, today the fight had escalated quite a bit. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't worried

"Tum kitni irritating ho... pata hai tumhe?" Anubhav yelled 

"Aur tum kitne boring ho... andaaza hai tumhe?" Gungun retorted 

"Tumhari awaaz na pin jaise chubti hai!" Anubhav said now agitated 

"Aur tumhari shakal kitni sadi hui hai, mere aakho ko dard ho jaata hai tumhe dekh ke!" Gungun replied frustrated 

"Tumhe jhelte kaise hai log? huh? no wonder tumhari maa tumhe chod ke chali gai!" Anubhav spat 

Silence. Pin drop silence is what followed. The house that was chaos now suddenly halted. Gungun froze as the words registered, settling like a heavy weight over her. 

Their fights were always banter, not personal. But this was below the belt. She stared at him shocked, unable to comprehend anything further. He had just said that to her. The moment Anubhav realised what he had said guilt washed over him. But it was a little to late. He squeezed his eyes shut in pure agitation over his stupidity. 

"ANUBHAV!" The loud reprimanding voice of his bade Papa cut through the silence. 

He opened his eyes to see Gungun staring at him. She looked... hurt. Her eyes were red like she would burst into tears at any given moment. Her face had gone pale but she just stared, saying absolutely nothing. 

"Gungun..." Anubhav said softly as he took a step towards her. She instantly recoiled, as if seeing him approach her physically pained her. Was she that disgusted by his presence?

Letting out a shaky breath she swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. She didn't think she could keep it together any longer, and so she ran towards her room, their room.

Anubhav ran after her but the door of his room shut in his face. Damn it! Only if he had more control on his tongue!

Anubhav knocked on the door furiously. "Gungun, Gungun please meri baat sunno, mera woh matlab bilkul bhi nahi tha!" 

"Gungun please!" Swallowing the rising bile he sighed "Gungun I am sorry please darwaaza kholo" 

Anubhav felt lost but thankfully the trio shoved him away and coaxed GG (Gungun) into opening the room door. They managed to lighten her mood and convinced her to even punish Anubhav. 

"Anubhav chalo 10 uthak bethak karo, apne kaan pakad kar karo aur har baar tum utho to sorry bolo" Neeti bhabhi said 

"Bhabhi yeh kya baat-" he was cut short by his golu chacha 

"20! Ab kara raha hai ya nahi?" His chacha asked indicating a discrete finger towards a GG who was still ignoring Anubhav. 

Anu nodded and started doing the sit ups while apologising. Gungun suppressed her smile staring at him, and then burst out laughing not being able to contain it anymore. 

Seeing her happy again Anubhav too smiled. 

Well I totally anticipate this to happen

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Please koi to kuch update kro . I want to read something good . Please please please 

Bunny125 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anubhav jealous of his frd who is tutor of Imlie 😜

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHREYA2509

Imlie?? Or Gungun??

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: SHREYA2509

you mean Gungun? That would be fun to see πŸ˜†

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Okay So here I am taking the prompt from Shreya2509.

I am at work sor writing briefly.. Here is the #KP

Grammer n spell mistakes maaf..

Gungun's new tutor..

Anubhav has asked his friends to find a good tutor for gungun.

His friend referred one of his friend who is young, dynamic n handsome.

He started tutoring gungun at their home..

Gungun and her tutor lets say Abhishek gel so well.

Gungun keeps on talking about him to Anu that how easily he explains her the concepts and how he is even better than her college professors. She will definitely pass the exam next year with flying colors.

Anubhav has started liking gungun n whenever he hears the name Abhishek from her mouth he felt a tinge in his heart but he doesn't know what he feels..

One fine day when anu comes home he found everyone of the family in living room except gungun..

Anu ( while drinking water) - Aap sab yahaan hai toh gungun kahaan hai??

Team AnuGun - Ohh ho ghar aate hi na dua na salaam sidha gungun??

Anu - Kya chachu aap bhi main toh bas puchh raha tha ki jab sab yahaan hai toh gungun kahaan hai?? Kahin woh koi outing pe toh nahi gayi aapne unn rowdy doston ke saath??  n bade paapa aapne permission bhi dedi..

Bade papa - Tum har baar gungun ke baare mein aisa kyub sochte ho.. humaari gungun toh kitni mehnat kar rahi hai padhaayi ke liye .. Woh tumhaare kamre mein tuition le rahi hai,

Anu ( babbles to himself) - Humaare kamre mein ?? akele Abhishek ke saath?? feeling tinge of jealousy. 

Anu - Accha main fresh ho kar aata hoon,

As soon as Anu leaves .. all disperese n gets busy in their work.

Golu chachu and team sneakily goes behind him.

Anu can hear gungun's giggles in the corridor.

A green eyed monster is peeking in his mind,,

Anu- Aisa kya chal raha hai ki iss papa ki pari ki hansi bikhar rahi hai...

He enters his room finds gungun and Abhishek exchanging high five,n they didnt even notice him.

Gungun - Wow Abhi you explained this topic so easily warna jab maine padha tab toh mere sar ke upar se jaa raha tha,,

Anu - Ohh toh ab sidha abhishek sir se abhi,,

Abhishek - Ohh come on gungun its easy n see you are so good at understand it in one go.. 

Anu - ab yahaan bhi Ms, Riddhima se sidha gungun..😑

His mind was telling him to do something about it,

He clears his throat and they both look at him.

but none of them moves,.

Gungun - Ohh good evening mr.scientist of the year.. tum aa gaye??

Anu goes to them and forwards his hand to abhishek to shake hands almost pulling him out from being near to gungun,

Anu - Hi , I am Dr. Anubhav kulshreshtha, ?Gungun aka riddhima's husband. you must bh Abhishek Mishra right?? My friend tarun has sent you.,

Abhishek - Ohh hi , yes yes Anubhav sir , tarun sir has sent me,.,

Anu while shaking hands little forcefully looked at gungun n gave his saccharine sweet smile to her.

Anu - gungun woh neeti bhabhi ko tumse kuch kaam tha , jaao woh kitchen mein hai,

Gungun ( in her mind) - Yeh chant chashmish mujhe aise kyun smile de raha hai,,

Anu;s voice pulled out of her thoughts,, 

Anu ( sweetly ) - Gungun , Neeti bhabhi niche kitchen mein,

Gungun - Hmm haan main jaati hoon,,

golu chachu n yug saw gungun about to leave sends neeti down stairs quickly and hides.

Gungun - ( babbling) - yeh chant chashmish akdu ko aaj hua kya hai itne softly ya pyaar se toh usne kabhi mujhse baat nahi ki..

Golu chachu - Jai ho abhi baba ki , AnuGun ke beech ki chemistry mein ab jaa kar jelousy ka tadka laga hai,,, 

Anu saw gungun left - So mr. abhishek mishra .. Stay away from my wife tution dene aaye ho toh teacher ki tarah raho.. zyaada dost banne ki and flirt karne ki zarurat nahi hai.. N she is gungun only for family . for outsiders she is Riddhima, n for you she is Mrs. Riddhima,, got it?? Aur kal se aap use niche dining room mein padhaaoge .. yahaan room mein nahi.

Golu chachi is happy that finally Anu has started taking baby steps toward his relationship with Gungun .,. atleast he feels something be it jealousy 

Part 2 will be after me going home,,πŸ˜†

Jootas and chappals welcome..

itna bakwaas maine pehle kabhi nahi likha..πŸ˜† but with boss hovering around itne paise mein itnaich milega,.,🀣

Edited by dusk2dawn - 2 years ago
Sonali1605 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Okay So here I am taking the prompt from Shreya2509.

I am at work sor writing briefly.. Here is the #KP

Grammer n spell mistakes maaf..

Gungun's new tutor..

Anubhav has asked his friends to find a good tutor for gungun.

His friend referred one of his friend who is young, dynamic n handsome.

He started tutoring gungun at their home..

Gungun and her tutor lets say Tarun gel so well.

Gungun keeps on talking about him to Anu that how easily he explains her the concepts and how he is even better than her college professors. She will definitely pass the exam next year with flying colors.

Anubhav has started liking gungun n whenever he hears the name Abhishek from her mouth he felt a tinge in his heart but he doesn't know what he feels..

One fine day when anu comes home he found everyone of the family in living room except gungun..

Anu ( while drinking water) - Aap sab yahaan hai toh gungun kahaan hai??

Team AnuGun - Ohh ho ghar aate hi na dua na salaam sidha gungun??

Anu - Kya chachu aap bhi main toh bas puchh raha tha ki jab sab yahaan hai toh gungun kahaan hai?? Kahin woh koi outing pe toh nahi gayi aapne unn rowdy doston ke saath??  n bade paapa aapne permission bhi dedi..

Bade papa - Tum har baar gungun ke baare mein aisa kyub sochte ho.. humaari gungun toh kitni mehnat kar rahi hai padhaayi ke liye .. Woh tumhaare kamre mein tuition le rahi hai,

Anu ( babbles to himself) - Humaare kamre mein ?? akele Abhishek ke saath?? feeling tinge of jealousy. 

Anu - Accha main fresh ho kar aata hoon,

As soon as Anu leaves .. all disperese n gets busy in their work.

Golu chachu and team sneakily goes behind him.

Anu can hear gungun's giggles in the corridor.

A green eyed monster is peeking in his mind,,

Anu- Aisa kya chal raha hai ki iss papa ki pari ki hansi bikhar rahi hai...

He enters his room finds gungun and Abhishek exchanging high five,n they didnt even notice him.

Gungun - Wow Abhi you explained this topic so easily warna jab maine padha tab toh mere sar ke upar se jaa raha tha,,

Anu - Ohh toh ab sidha abhishek sir se abhi,,

Abhishek - Ohh come on gungun its easy n see you are so good at understand it in one go.. 

Anu - ab yahaan bhi Ms, Riddhima se sidha gungun..😑

His mind was telling him to do something about it,

He clears his throat and they both look at him.

but none of them moves,.

Gungun - Ohh good evening mr.scientist of the year.. tum aa gaye??

Anu goes to them and forwards his hand to abhishek to shake hands almost pulling him out from being near to gungun,

Anu - Hi , I am Dr. Anubhav kulshreshtha, ?Gungun aka riddhima's husband. you must bh Abhishek Mishra right?? My friend tarun has sent you.,

Abhishek - Ohh hi , yes yes Anubhav sir , tarun sir has sent me,.,

Anu while shaking hands little forcefully looked at gungun n gave his saccharine sweet smile to her.

Anu - gungun woh neeti bhabhi ko tumse kuch kaam tha , jaao woh kitchen mein hai,

Gungun ( in her mind) - Yeh chant chashmish mujhe aise kyun smile de raha hai,,

Anu;s voice pulled out of her thoughts,, 

Anu ( sweetly ) - Gungun , Neeti bhabhi niche kitchen mein,

Gungun - Hmm haan main jaati hoon,,

golu chachu n yug saw gungun about to leave sends neeti down stairs quickly and hides.

Gungun - ( babbling) - yeh chant chashmish akdu ko aaj hua kya hai itne softly ya pyaar se toh usne kabhi mujhse baat nahi ki..

Golu chachu - Jai ho abhi baba ki , AnuGun ke beech ki chemistry mein ab jaa kar jelousy ka tadka laga hai,,, 

Anu saw gungun left - So mr. abhishek mishra .. Stay away from my wife tution dene aaye ho toh teacher ki tarah raho.. zyaada dost banne ki and flirt karne ki zarurat nahi hai.. N she is gungun only for family . for outsiders she is Riddhima, n for you she is Mrs. Riddhima,, got it?? Aur kal se aap use niche dining room mein padhaaoge .. yahaan room mein nahi.

Golu chachi is happy that finally Anu has started taking baby steps toward his relationship with Gungun .,. atleast he feels something be it jealousy 

Part 2 will be after me going home,,πŸ˜†

Jootas and chappals welcome..

itna bakwaas maine pehle kabhi nahi likha..πŸ˜† but with boss hovering around itne paise mein itnaich milega,.,🀣

Its not at all bakwass . Its so good . Please please alag se story likho ispe please pleaseπŸ™πŸ™