Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Sorry I know I am totally spamming this thread but I keep having these ideas pop into my head.

So, their contract is based on Gungun's success at passing no scratch that coming first in her BA exams. And both of them want to get rid of this marriage. So.... 

Basically Gungun is planning an all nighter to study, Anu is casually sitting on the bed reading research papers seeing her struggle to keep her eyes open, the next thing she knows - Gungun is greeted with a steaming cup of coffee made by our very own Anu. 

He wants to help her, and disguises it by saying he wants to get rid of her fast so he will help her study. They both stay awake the entire night as he helps her study with their cute banter keeping the mood fun and light. 

After which Gungun eventually doses off, extremely tired, with her head rested on Anu's arm. Anu doesn't move and stays still so as to not disturb her and falls asleep as well. 

The entirety of the next morning, Anu indirectly taunts/teases her about dozing of on his arm. 

For example, during morning breakfast with the entire family he, on purpose, dramatically presses his one arm with the other. His concerned mother asks him what happened and he replies saying " kuch nahi ma, haath bahut dard kar raha hai, lagta hai ispe kuch bhaari bharkam so- mera matlab gir gaya tha"  🤪

On the other side Gungun is extremely embarrassed and then starts fuming at his comment 😆

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Sorry I know I am totally spamming this thread but I keep having these ideas pop into my head.

So, their contract is based on Gungun's success at passing no scratch that coming first in her BA exams. And both of them want to get rid of this marriage. So.... 

Basically Gungun is planning an all nighter to study, Anu is casually sitting on the bed reading research papers seeing her struggle to keep her eyes open, the next thing she knows - Gungun is greeted with a steaming cup of coffee made by our very own Anu. 

He wants to help her, and disguises it by saying he wants to get rid of her fast so he will help her study. They both stay awake the entire night as he helps her study with their cute banter keeping the mood fun and light. 

After which Gungun eventually doses off, extremely tired, with her head rested on Anu's arm. Anu doesn't move and stays still so as to not disturb her and falls asleep as well. 

The entirety of the next morning, Anu indirectly taunts/teases her about dozing of on his arm. 

For example, during morning breakfast with the entire family he, on purpose, dramatically presses his one arm with the other. His concerned mother asks him what happened and he replies saying " kuch nahi ma, haath bahut dard kar raha hai, lagta hai ispe kuch bhaari bharkam so- mera matlab gir gaya tha"  🤪

On the other side Gungun is extremely embarrassed and then starts fuming at his comment 😆

I am totally Loving all these scenes and drabble. Thank you so much for sharing it .

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1605

I am totally Loving all these scenes and drabble. Thank you so much for sharing it .

Glad you liked them! Not drabbles lol just sharing ideas as they come to my head. I might make one of them and OS soon 😉

Sonali1605 thumbnail

I also want a scene when anu has already fallen for gungun . 

She plans to go to her father's house for few days and anu doesn't know as he is in office . Everyone gives her permission with a promise that she will return soon .

She thinks to inform anu but then gets busy in spending time with golu chachu , neeti bhabhi and yug bhaiya . When anu returns from work he founds house silent which is rare after his marriage as gungun is always hyper and excited .

He greets everyone and looks for gungun . Neeti bhabhi catches him looking here and there and ask if he is looking for someone . 

Anu replies mein kyu gungun ko dhunduga .

Neeti says meine to gungun ka name hi nhi lia .

Anu realises what a blunder he has done and now there will be so much teasing . Yug says koi baat nhi hota hai shaadi ke baad biwi jab maayke jaati hai tab asa hi haal hota hai kyu chachu.

Anu gungun maayke gayi hai 😳😳 vo bhi mujhe bina bataye . 

Anu gets angry ki ase kaise jaa sakti pucha nhi but atleast btana to chahiye na . 

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovereading14

Glad you liked them! Not drabbles lol just sharing ideas as they come to my head. I might make one of them and OS soon 😉

Eagerly Waiting for OS . 😁😁

lovereading14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: riya1605

I also want a scene when anu has already fallen for gungun . 

She plans to go to her father's house for few days and anu doesn't know as he is in office . Everyone gives her permission with a promise that she will return soon .

She thinks to inform anu but then gets busy in spending time with golu chachu , neeti bhabhi and yug bhaiya . When anu returns from work he founds house silent which is rare after his marriage as gungun is always hyper and excited .

He greets everyone and looks for gungun . Neeti bhabhi catches him looking here and there and ask if he is looking for someone . 

Anu replies mein kyu gungun ko dhunduga .

Neeti says meine to gungun ka name hi nhi lia .

Anu realises what a blunder he has done and now there will be so much teasing . Yug says koi baat nhi hota hai shaadi ke baad biwi jab maayke jaati hai tab asa hi haal hota hai kyu chachu.

Anu gungun maayke gayi hai 😳😳 vo bhi mujhe bina bataye . 

Anu gets angry ki ase kaise jaa sakti pucha nhi but atleast btana to chahiye na . 

Anu's slip of tongue would be hilarious to see 😆

Sonali1605 thumbnail

One day Neeti bhabhi forces gungun to go to anu's office with lunch . Gungun gets dressed up in a nice crop top and pants with a jacket . She was looking cute and hot at the same time . 

Neeti messaged anu that gungun is coming to his office with lunch . Anu thought this is the correct time to spend quality time with her and tell her that he has fallen for her .

Gungun knocks at his cabin's door . Anu looks up and get mesmerized seeing her . She comes inside and tells anu that see I brought your favourite food for lunch . 

Anu was still awestruck which was broken by another knock . He looks at the door and see his new colleague/ boss at the door .

He comes inside the cabin and sees gungun . He says anubhav I came to ask you for lunch but looks like you have a company . Anubhav wanted to introduce her as his wife seeing how much he is staring at gungun but she cut him

Gungun :- Hi I am Riddhima. You can call me gungun

Boss :- Hi I am Avinash but you can call me avi . Sorry to interrupt you guys . You carry on I ll meet you afterwards anubhav

Gungun: Wait avi you said you were here for lunch so please join us what say .

She looks at anubhav to request his friend .Anubhav wants to say no but for formality says yes please and Avinash stays .

They all three have lunch in which avinash and gungun were talking mostly and anubhav was irritated with his lunch date getting ruined . After gungun left 

Avinash say : Nice girl . Does she have a boyfriend

Anubhav : looks like you both are not properly introduced . She is my wife . Riddhima Anubhav kulshrestha

Avinash : ohh sorry !!!

Edited by riya1605 - 2 years ago
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mujhe KPs bahut hi zyaada pasand hai. 

Thanks for this thread🤗

Now abt my first KP( which won't be +18😆)

I want to see such a situation to build up where during wedding time, Anubhav and Gungun meet for a plausible reason. ( just like Ankit n khushi... a re run of this event, but with different reaction from family this time)

Will the K family tease Anubhav? Wil Dr Riddhesh scold his daughter? Or will they rejoice?

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Today's khayaali Pulav 

Imagine anubhav planning to take gungun out to confess his love but gungun being naive .She gets to know that anubhav is planning a surprise outing. She thinks that it is for whole family. She goes and tell whole family about outing and everyone unaware of Anubhav's plan agrees to go . 

When anu comes to take permission to take gungun out . He sees everyone ready and excited for outing and telling him that gungun has already informed them about surprise about family picnic .

Anu looks at Gungun who is excitedly talking to khushi and chavvi about picnic . Though he is irritated with losing an opportunity to confess his love but still happy to see his whole family happy and specially Gungun for her first ever family picnic .

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

After marriage.. pagfera rasam..

Next day after their marriage, Anu’s family tells gungun that both have to go to her dad’s house for pagfera… gungun says.. I was just at their house yesterday.. so I can just stay here with u guys… let’s just send crazy chasmesh alone to my dad’s place alone for few days as my dad n bua loves him and it will be nice and peaceful here as well, full of positive energy.