Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roroo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mujhe KPs bahut hi zyaada pasand hai. 

Thanks for this thread🤗

Now abt my first KP( which won't be +18😆)

I want to see such a situation to build up where during wedding time, Anubhav and Gungun meet for a plausible reason. ( just like Ankit n khushi... a re run of this event, but with different reaction from family this time)

Will the K family tease Anubhav? Wil Dr Riddhesh scold his daughter? Or will they rejoice?

[/QUOTE I can see both families sending them on a dinner date happily here for these two 

Roroo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roroo

After marriage.. pagfera rasam..

Next day after their marriage, Anu’s family tells gungun that both have to go to her dad’s house for pagfera… gungun says.. I was just at their house yesterday.. so I can just stay here with u guys… let’s just send crazy chasmesh alone to my dad’s place alone for few days as my dad n bua loves him and it will be nice and peaceful here as well, full of positive energy.

I will try in Hindi as I am weak in it..

Gungun ne kahaa.. mein toh wahaase kal hi aayi hu.. mr. Crazy chasmesh ko bej detehe thode dino ke liye... waisebi mere papa aur bua koh woh kuch jaada he pasad hai.. aur yahaa bhi positive energy hogi..

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I will try in Hindi as I am weak in it..

Gungun ne kahaa.. mein toh wahaase kal hi aayi hu.. mr. Crazy chasmesh ko bej detehe thode dino ke liye... waisebi mere papa aur bua koh woh kuch jaada he pasad hai.. aur yahaa bhi positive energy hogi..

Dear you can write in whatever language you are comfortable with.. we understand your Hindi well so dw.. 🤗

Roroo thumbnail

Kya hua ise thread ko.. please add more Khayaali Pulav .. dying to read those 😜😜😜🥰🥰🥰

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya hua ise thread ko.. please add more Khayaali Pulav .. dying to read those 😜😜😜🥰🥰🥰

I just converted one of my khyaali pulav to a TS... do check it out 😆

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5279285

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Today's khayaali Pulav

After AnuGun's marriage

Anubhav was on stairs when golu chachu says Gungun ke bina ghar kitna khaali khaali lagta hai . 

Anu says khaali nhi kitna shant lagta hai . Par ye shaanti kuch hi der ki hai abhi papa ki pari papa se milke aaegi aur fir se ye ghar mein shor chaalu ho jaega .

Tumhe mere isse ghar mein rehne se problem hai comes Gungun's voice from behind . Anu starts smiling thinking finally his ms. Gomti nagar is missing . No matter how much he fights with her but can't deny he misses her presence whenever she is not around. He turn in swag to annoy her more . But the view infront of him makes his smile and swag vanish .

Gungun was at door physically she is perfectly fine but her face has tears strains , eyes are red blood shot and pool of tears ready to come out of her eyes any moment .

Tumne bola nahi kya tumhe mere isse ghar mein rehne se problem hai .

Anu snaps out after hearing Gungun . Anu moves towards Gungun to hold her . He is not very expressive in showing his love and care and specially in front of others but that's the last thing in his mind right now . All he wanted was to hug her tightly , wants to take everything away from her which is causing her pain .

Gungun brings him out of thoughts when she stops him from coming near her by showing her hand and says 

"Agar tumhe bhi mein nahi chahiye hu tumhari life mein to bol do chali jaungi mein and dubara kabhi nahi dikhungi .Kisi ko bhi mujhpe taras kha ke mujhe aapni life mein rakhne ki koi zarurat nahi hai . Ek hi br seedha seedha bol ke baat khatam kr do . Ye slow poison dena band kro please. Koi toy nahi hu human being hu hurt hota hai mujhe bhi . Please stop this its paining me" 

Saying this she runs to her room leaving kulshrestha shocked . Gungun spreads happiness and positivity . She jokes around people and always takes jokes so nicely . Never she has reacted in such a way even when anu actually said hurtful and judgmental words to her .

Anu knows it is not due to the joke she is hurt because of something else and he wants to know the reason at any cost. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: riya1605

Today's khayaali Pulav

After AnuGun's marriage

Anubhav was on stairs when golu chachu says Gungun ke bina ghar kitna khaali khaali lagta hai . 

Anu says khaali nhi kitna shant lagta hai . Par ye shaanti kuch hi der ki hai abhi papa ki pari papa se milke aaegi aur fir se ye ghar mein shor chaalu ho jaega .

Tumhe mere isse ghar mein rehne se problem hai comes Gungun's voice from behind . Anu starts smiling thinking finally his ms. Gomti nagar is missing . No matter how much he fights with her but can't deny he misses her presence whenever she is not around. He turn in swag to annoy her more . But the view infront of him makes his smile and swag vanish .

Gungun was at door physically she is perfectly fine but her face has tears strains , eyes are red blood shot and pool of tears ready to come out of her eyes any moment .

Tumne bola nahi kya tumhe mere isse ghar mein rehne se problem hai .

Anu snaps out after hearing Gungun . Anu moves towards Gungun to hold her . He is not very expressive in showing his love and care and specially in front of others but that's the last thing in his mind right now . All he wanted was to hug her tightly , wants to take everything away from her which is causing her pain .

Gungun brings him out of thoughts when she stops him from coming near her by showing her hand and says 

"Agar tumhe bhi mein nahi chahiye hu tumhari life mein to bol do chali jaungi mein and dubara kabhi nahi dikhungi .Kisi ko bhi mujhpe taras kha ke mujhe aapni life mein rakhne ki koi zarurat nahi hai . Ek hi br seedha seedha bol ke baat khatam kr do . Ye slow poison dena band kro please. Koi toy nahi hu human being hu hurt hota hai mujhe bhi . Please stop this its paining me" 

Saying this she runs to her room leaving kulshrestha shocked . Gungun spreads happiness and positivity . She jokes around people and always takes jokes so nicely . Never she has reacted in such a way even when anu actually said hurtful and judgmental words to her .

Anu knows it is not due to the joke she is hurt because of something else and he wants to know the reason at any cost. 

oh wow! I can totally imagine her saying all this. 

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lovereading14

oh wow! I can totally imagine her saying all this. 

Should I change it to change an Os or maybe a TS .

Also I am missing your khayaali Pulav and update .Please do update soon 🙏🙏

Clouds7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

Should I change it to change an Os or maybe a TS .

Also I am missing your khayaali Pulav and update .Please do update soon 🙏🙏

You definitely should continue!! Waiting for that !! Tag me when you update !

chulbul2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Okay this I think is my new official address... I have so many ideas for scenes I would like to see 😆 

If anyone wants to pick up any of the ideas to wrote an OS or anything around it please feel free to do so. 

So we all know Anu is a little old school. So the scenario goes something like this. 

Gungun has gone out and said she would be back by 5, it is now 7 and she hasn't even called or messaged. Everyone at first thought she was delayed but she hasn't even been answering any calls and now they all are worried. 

Anu however, is literally tanna maaroing. He goes on a rant to the family about how she will be fine and is just careless. She has caused them to get all worked up and has no sense of responsibility. But everyone can see the concern. 

Inside Anu is literally scared for her. When finally his phone rings. He picks it up and is about to start yelling when he hears Gungun on the other side, sounding rather breathless. 

Her voice cuts out after like half a sentence... there is some friction sound and then silence. Now that blank call really frightens him. He literally runs out of the house to go find Gungun. 

The scenario can go anywhere from here... the main motive is a concerned and worked up Anu 🤪

I am going to use this beautiful idea to produce something which can be called a story🤣

But only after I overcome my laziness and finish up my assignments😆