KKIS : Khayaali Pulav thread - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Ye new promo dekh ke I want to see something like bold gungun and shy Anu like she kissed Anu infront of family and he becomes embarrassed. Or innocent gungun and embarrassed Anu. I want to read this plz likh do koi aesa kuch 🀞

Originally posted by MinMIN2

Ye new promo dekh ke I want to see something like bold gungun and shy Anu like she kissed Anu infront of family and he becomes embarrassed. Or innocent gungun and embarrassed Anu. I want to read this plz likh do koi aesa kuch 🀞

This scene I have incorporated in my story which is sitting in my draft,,,πŸ˜†

I will try to write n post by next week.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by riya1605

Its not at all bakwass . Its so good . Please please alag se story likho ispe please pleaseπŸ™πŸ™

I will try..to make it as an OS,πŸ‘πŸΌ

But but you guys have to wait, cz I have to find some quite time for myself to write,,

Waiting 🧐🧐. But please don't make us wait too long .

Waiting 🧐🧐. But please don't make us wait too long .

Not too long but 1-2 weeks?? cz I have a lot of things on my plate currently ..

I also thought something like this . Like may be someone challenge her to do something like a hug or kiss infront of everyone . Anu is all shy and confused on how to react

Okay will wait . But please long update 

Okay will wait . But please long update 

It would be long as once I started writing I dont know how to stop...πŸ˜†

Whole writing KP my boss was roaming around so i had to stop..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

It would be long as once I started writing I dont know how to stop...πŸ˜†

Whole writing KP my boss was roaming around so i had to stop..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I want to see a scene where  dr. Riddhesh fails to be there for gungun when she needs him . Its not only her mother's fault she mentioned that in phone call on her birthday that how her both parents were absent for her . She even considered dying when all three (mother , father and aunt) were not there . 

I wish anubhav witness something like that and may be than he could understand why she choose to be spend time with her friends . Also there should be someone like a bff for Gungun . Nobody actually ever had a proper heart to πŸ’– conversation with her . Nobody understands her or what she is going through.

(Someone like sid and monami are there for each other in zdmn 😍😍)