Posted: 2 years ago

Arz kiya hai,

Anubhav mein hai bhar bhar ke 

Gunn

Jisko pasand nahi hai fun loving 

Gungun

Kya pataa inn dono ki jodi mil kar dinn mein dikhaaye sab ko moon..😆

Hello and welcome …

Here I present to you the fun thread of all the khalyaali pulavs for Kabhi Kabhi Ittefaq sey…

Feel free and Share your drabbles , khayaali pulavs, the scenes you want to see on the show here..

Please abide by the mentioned section IF Guidelines & Rules at all times. 

Ani 🤗

I am Tagging you here as I know your love for writing ❤️

Love to read your drabbles n Os in future about the new couple in town.. AnuGun n kulshreshtha family 

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Ani 🤗

I am Tagging you here as I know your love for writing ❤️

Love to read your drabbles n Os in future about the new couple in town.. AnuGun n kulshreshtha family 

Hi , just came to forum today.

I am not sure about writing os as i am tied up with work and charity commitments but would try to follow the show and discuss. 

Tq for the tag dear.

Are u watching immj season 3 ??

I am thinking of watching .

It's a suspense thriller.

Originally posted by Aniash

Hi , just came to forum today.

I am not sure about writing os as i am tied up with work and charity commitments but would try to follow the show and discuss. 

Tq for the tag dear.

Are u watching immj season 3 ??

I am thinking of watching .

It's a suspense thriller.

No problem dear..Whenever you find time just visit here.. try to watch the show its really good a funny n lighthearted show..unlike the craziness going on everywhere..you can share your views after warna couple of episodes..

Yet to watch the new show as I myself is busy with my work..but you can find n catch me there also on CC n EDT 😁

Okay so... the following is kind of a mess of a jumble fo ideas. I wrote it in one flow as my imagination went on a roll. I hope it makes sense 🤪

I need an extremely sick Gungun... and the family + Anu should be fussing about her and she gets super overwhelmed and starts crying because she has never had this for herself before. Like this kind of care and concern and Anu gets super worried thinking she is in pain and he starts panicking when someone Gungun clarifies that she is emotional seeing everyones care and the entire family goes awwww on her. 

And a sick Gungun would be like an extremely ziddi child. Very hard to manao and she would absolutely refuse to have medicines. And Anu's ma will feed her medicines and food. 

At one point Anu is watching over her as she sleeps and she wakes to a coughing fit. And he makes her drink water smiley42

Then at night Anu stays awake and constantly checks up on her temperature. In her sleep Gungun starts getting restless and grabs hold of his hand, he tries to pry it away but he is unable to since she has held it tight and then her restlessness seems to vanish and he doesn't have the heart to disturb her sleep. 

So he settles on the floor with her arms wrapped around his arm. And goes to sleep sitting with his head resting on the corner of the bed. 

Originally posted by lovereading14

Okay so... the following is kind of a mess of a jumble fo ideas. I wrote it in one flow as my imagination went on a roll. I hope it makes sense 🤪

I need an extremely sick Gungun... and the family + Anu should be fussing about her and she gets super overwhelmed and starts crying because she has never had this for herself before. Like this kind of care and concern and Anu gets super worried thinking she is in pain and he starts panicking when someone Gungun clarifies that she is emotional seeing everyones care and the entire family goes awwww on her. 

And a sick Gungun would be like an extremely ziddi child. Very hard to manao and she would absolutely refuse to have medicines. And Anu's ma will feed her medicines and food. 

At one point Anu is watching over her as she sleeps and she wakes to a coughing fit. And he makes her drink water smiley42

Then at night Anu stays awake and constantly checks up on her temperature. In her sleep Gungun starts getting restless and grabs hold of his hand, he tries to pry it away but he is unable to since she has held it tight and then her restlessness seems to vanish and he doesn't have the heart to disturb her sleep. 

So he settles on the floor with her arms wrapped around his arm. And goes to sleep sitting with his head resting on the corner of the bed. 

Aww this is super cute 🥰 ❤️

Okay this I think is my new official address... I have so many ideas for scenes I would like to see 😆 

If anyone wants to pick up any of the ideas to wrote an OS or anything around it please feel free to do so. 

So we all know Anu is a little old school. So the scenario goes something like this. 

Gungun has gone out and said she would be back by 5, it is now 7 and she hasn't even called or messaged. Everyone at first thought she was delayed but she hasn't even been answering any calls and now they all are worried. 

Anu however, is literally tanna maaroing. He goes on a rant to the family about how she will be fine and is just careless. She has caused them to get all worked up and has no sense of responsibility. But everyone can see the concern. 

Inside Anu is literally scared for her. When finally his phone rings. He picks it up and is about to start yelling when he hears Gungun on the other side, sounding rather breathless. 

Her voice cuts out after like half a sentence... there is some friction sound and then silence. Now that blank call really frightens him. He literally runs out of the house to go find Gungun. 

The scenario can go anywhere from here... the main motive is a concerned and worked up Anu 🤪

Arey yeh aapka hi ghar hai..🤗

bindass enjoy posting ..👍🏼 

And one more 🤣

I am deriving this from another show but I think it fits so well here!

Basically Gunugun is extremely scared of the dark and Anu cannot sleep with the light on. This ie their daily struggle as to whether the light at night will stay on or off. 

Anyways one day the family has gone out, leaving only the two of them in the house. They both are ignoring each other and going about their day when electricity trips and bam the lights go off. 

Gungun immediately screams and Anu rushes towards her and she literally rushes into his arms. Anu is down right irritated but he first wants to find a candle. Since Gungun's phone is dead and his does not have a flashlight they begin looking for a candle... or rather he begins looking for a candle and she trails closely behind him, bumping into him every time he stops. 

Finally they find a candle, but a new problem arises. Gungun has to use the washroom, but she is too scared to go alone in the dark. So she asks anu to keep talking to her as she goes into the bathroom. 

Anu at first annoyed, and reluctant agrees. Gungun makes her way into the bathroom, and Anu being Anu decides he is going to tease her, a kind of revenge for all the times she has troubled him. 

He stops talking to her and lets out a scary noise instead. This sends Gungun running out if the bathroom and she tumbles right into him. They both are knocked to the floor with Gungun on top of Anu. 

Gungun is angry at him but Anu starts laughing uncontrollably. Gungun seeing him laugh like that in the soft glow of the candle is entranced. And that is the first time, he has tugged the strings of her heart. 

Suddenly the lights come on and she realises that she is still on top of him. They both scramble to their feet, now feeling awkward 🤪

Another scene I really want is a protective/jealous Anu. I can't at the moment think of a scenario to pair with this. But a jealous Anu would be a treat to watch 🤗