Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

@bold - 😐 are you serious? Man I feel bad for silently judging Kalyan wale door ke rishtedaar now. It’s the new builds in Mumbai that have my attention - both interiors and exteriors are far superior than most flats/buildings i’ve seen in the West.

Agar Khandala/Lonavala mein khud ka ghar nahi ho toh ek toh chachu/maamu/maasi/papa ka dost hona chahiye that can sort you out for NYE plans there.πŸ˜†

Only because Kalyan comes within Thane jurisdiction πŸ˜† Nahi toh it wouldn't cost so much. My father showed me an advert for a new construction in Kalyan, that's how I came to know.

Actually, the areas worth so much money would be South Mumbai, Juhu to Lokhandwala, Malad and Hiranandani Powai. Then it would be Kandivli, Borivli, Charkop. 

But ye log ne city sadha di hai. New constructions kuch great nahi hai, inn log paisa lete hai aur chote flats dete hai. Kya fayda. 

Isse better rate and carpet area toh Pune mein hai, no jokes. Check out Panchshil Developers in Pune, they have made such amazing complexes.

Mumbai had space to develop new buildings thats why they are able to make modern architecture...abroad the cities were based on huge town houses which have now been made into individual flats...because it has shops on the ground floor they cannot break the structure. This is a big problem in UK.

The only good area in Mumbai worth buying is Hiranandani Powai. Unfortunately traffic makes commute from East to West difficult. And this metro construction's caused more problems.

Plus itna overpopulation that they ruined the city.

I was there only, pura Christmas, NYE karke aaj wapas aayi hu πŸ˜† Sach mein khud ka ghar hone se bahot fayda hai πŸ˜†

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Jhanvi said something similar to this Siddiqui quote.. She said that her mother advised her that to be a good actor, you have to be a good human first

But I didn't see it as narcissism or trying to put down the little people... 

Edited by BettyA1 - 2 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I an a sucker for this style of architecture.. I am a bit Paindu 😝

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

That doesn’t make you paindu though? I have never seen this type of house here so for me it’s pretty to look at. The mansions here are humongous but the style is very generic. This looks different to me and looks very peaceful. It reminds me of the mandir architecture found in some temples here in the US

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

He isn’t even a big actor but still owns a bungalow. Why do other top actors don’t get their own bungalows rather than getting apartments πŸ˜²

Isn't he original from a rich family ? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

Paindu for liking something more traditional vs modern? That doesn't make you paindu..🀣

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

No.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

The opposite. He's from a very poor family. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That sounds isnt that big πŸ˜†

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Mera Bharat mahan