Nawazuddin Siddiqui builds luxurious bungalow

Posted: 2 years ago

Nawazuddin Siddiqui turned an interior designer for his massive house in Mumbai and the pictures are not to be missed.   After a decade in the movies, the seasoned actor has created a paradise for himself in the city of dreams. The actor spent three years renovating the bungalow, which is claimed to be inspired by his previous home in Budhana.

The house's best aspect is that Nawaz has called his bungalow 'Nawab' in honour of his father.

Take a look at the photos-

Whats-App-Image-2022-01-27-at-5-47-44-PM

Instagram post shared by @nawazuddin._siddiqui

Whats-App-Image-2022-01-27-at-5-47-45-PM

He isn’t even a big actor but still owns a bungalow. Why do other top actors don’t get their own bungalows rather than getting apartments 😲

Beautiful Architecture !

Originally posted by BhataktiJawani

He isn’t even a big actor but still owns a bungalow. Why do other top actors don’t get their own bungalows rather than getting apartments 😲

I'd guess it has to do with what area/neighborhood.  Maybe security as well.

Nice house but the quote from his insta is self glorifying 💩

A Good Actor can never be a Bad Human, because it’s his inner purity that brings out the Good Act

- #NawazuddinSiddiqui

Originally posted by Talis

I'd guess it has to do with what area/neighborhood.  Maybe security as well.

Nice house but the quote from his insta is self glorifying 💩

A Good Actor can never be a Bad Human, because it’s his inner purity that brings out the Good Act

- #NawazuddinSiddiqui

Narcissism. It's a part and parcel of the job. Haven't you seen HW actors? Most act like they're better than regular people and give advice on everything, from space travel to how much water you should use while flushing.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago

House looks really nice. 

For some reason, I never liked him. I don’t get all the hype about  him & his acting.

Really nice house.. 🙂

Never liked him as an actor..

Im going to guess that the logistics surrounding security are easier to manage for cricketers and bigger bollywood celebs hence the apartments. 

He is a creep and a creepy criminal. As if the house was not white enough he even needed a caption along with that to whitewash himself. 

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago