Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Finally she will move out of the Jalsa premises...

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nice gesture :) smiley27 I wish he would have supported his daughter more throughout her life and difficult marriage. Better late than never. smiley4

Maroonporsche thumbnail

HMM

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Clochette

Finally she will move out of the Jalsa premises...

She had been living in her own apartment ever since she shifted to Mumbai. If anything, now she would live closer to Jalsa, since Big B has a habit of buying all the neighboring properties. 

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Nice gesture :) smiley27 I wish he would have supported his daughter more throughout her life and difficult marriage. Better late than never. smiley4

What makes you think he didn't?smiley36

This news doesnt suit the narratives of bachchans being patriarchal ...does it? I sense you have hard time swallowing the truth of bachan as a caring  patriarch which is completely oposite of what you had imagined him to be.

Chalo grudgingly hi sahi you have accepted that he also cares for his daughter.

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

She had been living in her own apartment ever since she shifted to Mumbai. If anything, now she would live closer to Jalsa, since Big B has a habit of buying all the neighboring properties. 

It's their oldest property which belonged to Amitji's parents, one km away from Jalsa...and as far as I know, Shwetha and the kids lived on the Jalsa premises...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
RedAmaranth thumbnail

It's their oldest property which belonged to Amiji's parents, one km away from Jalsa...and as far as I know, Shwetha and the kids lived on the Jalsa premises...

No, she lived in her own pad. 

RedAmaranth thumbnail

It's their oldest property which belonged to Amitji's parents, one km away from Jalsa...

Is this true? I didn't read the article. If true, where would Big B live now? With Rekha? According to Amar Singh and Mumbai locals, Big B living in his parents' house where as Jaya lives in Jalsa. 

Edited by RedAmaranth - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

the Jalsa premises have two bungalows ... and Amitji + Jaya live there (as far as I know)