Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SURABRAD

Just one word ...... "BEAUTIFUL".

Thank You😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Mysti I will come back for your write ups, you have a lot to indulge this time.

Love it❤️

Visit whenever you can, we are here and do what we do in our free time.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know Khushi's character is what stood out among many and my first love is Khushi but I love her as Paro as well. That was not an easy one either. It was against her style as Chun Chun was Sanaya herself.

I know as I love here there in the beginning but somehow it didn't last for a long time for me. Listen I am more into character and its strength rather than being a crazy fan. I am a crazy fan of Arnav and Khushi, no doubt. Not going to be in such a debate with a comparison of this and that. You all know that. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Teri Meri 2

I simply adored the level of description for each move you have here.👏

Their sublime moves were no longer like lovers only, those were more like partners, husband, and wife who are madly in sync and someone broke their symphony keeping them caged away from each other. As no one can break the rhythm if your hearts are singing on their own. 

Arnav and Khushi have shown us that level during Telepathy.❤️

I have never seen such an intense, deep, emotional, and romantic love tale ever 🔥this series is amazing a masterpiece ever, that can never be created again !! Unforgettable, 👍🏼⭐️

A strange love story is always addictive ❤️ and the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi is just a fire 🔥 unbeatable and never ever created on television industry!!! I have watched this numerous times and not even a single episode got boring 😘!! Ps, I never watch any single series after this !! 

No wonder we got stuck here😆

Thnx🤗

Lovely lines

Their hearts were indeed in sync no matter they were abducted by these worldly elements. Shyam was in between them since day one, could he stop them from being one?

No

This is a fact and no one can change that. 

It is addictive as this is a nice escape to reality.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

tfs Zoya

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Same here but some hold more power than the other ones.

yes, but I love most of the part of ipk...except after their wedding

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Idk which one because there are so many similar names.

Savera84

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

True, but his ways are very much in control. He is a keeper of the key to toy her roping in this relationship when she was bruised badly over and over whenever he pulled himself out of this knot.

I know what we have here but as a logical thinker, it is what it is.

So much of the language of love was like that: he devoured her with his eyes, he drank in the sight of her, he swallowed her beauty. Love was substance, broken down and beating through his bloodstream every second and with every breath.

All he had was an issue with trusting her. That is where it comes from his past.

But again it was Khushi's consistent love towards him that changed him. 

Logic doesn't work in love or even in daily soaps😉

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

Need I say anything about it??

Amazing and absolutely stunningly written pieces.Beautiful description of the dance and their unsaid emotions. Who'd have thought Arnav would dance with her the way he did. They were lost in each other uncaring of the surroundings. Every move was reminiscent of their moments together.

You summarized their story a picture on a canvas. Everything was included and nothing was missing. With every dialogue that mattered and every emotion that played on their faces during those times were mentioned in these two parts. There are stories that need to be descriptive to get through to your heart and a few stories which need not be elaborated to get through your heart. And this one was a non-descriptive amazing story.

Thank you for these efforts.

As always a pleasure to read your writing.

Sorry Gallia I am missing your post among others.

Teri Meri was like a promise in its first stage from him to her. She might not be his first, last, or only at the moment when he met her. But she was the one who mattered to him the most? She was not perfect—he wasn't either, and the two of them might never be perfect together but if she could make him laugh, and made him admit to being human and making mistakes to accept, hold onto her and give her the most he could then he was a true winner.

She knew he could break—her heart, So he tried to revive this promise and feeling around that he won't hurt her again, but later he didn't want to change her, didn't expect more than she could give or do as she was way more than enough for him. He smiled when she made him happy, he let her know when she made him mad and missed her when she was not there. The same applied to her. They both became one.