Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ll Power of Love ❀ ll Teri Meri Special/I surrender/pg42/Feb 8, 2023 - Page 7

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This character is such an appealing one, can't tell you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Zoya  and Crystal

Thanks for Tagging. I always forget.

You are very welcome. 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pmohan89

This one is like Dashing Arnav Singh Raizada and our simple Khushi. I know this is your the most favourite one.

❀️

Do you have all promo?

Yes, this one is my most fav one

hmm, I have some not all. I think here on this forum you can ask Savera she has links and she shares via PM 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xZoyax

This character is such an appealing one, can't tell you.

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

KKGSR is the character of versatility and absolutely not a piece of cake. Sanaya did the best role in IPK. Among all of her roles, this one is an appealing one with so many shades. 

Nianjananepol thumbnail

As usual, stunning portrayed Faiqua. It's a treat to read Arshi on your words. Completely adorable... I'm sorry I'm not visiting IF and FB often these days but I will do it for you gladly. Keep going, dear. God bless. 😘😘

SURABRAD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just one word ...... "BEAUTIFUL".

AdiGallia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xZoyax

Just sat down after a long shift today...This brought a smile to my face...

I am missing these two so much.

Unres

#10yearsofTeriMeri

Image result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFSImage result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFS

Ten years since Arnav and Khushi danced together to the tunes of Teri Meri...set the limits of a loving pair on the screen. How many pairs I have seen in my life but none like these two created a milestone in our hearts...

Killing chemistry, a passionate dance like no one out there could come close even trying copying the same over and over again.

My fav promo of all the IPK promos as it was something I love followed by Holi promo... well, actually Khushi slapping Shyam's one is still at the top of the list...well my mind can't settle on one.

Related imageRelated image

What was that?  The stage was on fire. These two sizzled every moment and he didn't leave any chance to not to touch her. You are spot-on that he wanted deliberately to make her hush so he could dominate his powers. Well, bossy Arnav couldn't say sorry you know.

Related image

Their hands create havoc whenever they are held together. His touch is so sublime and soft, couldn't believe this was the same man who always bruised her whenever he held her. My most fav part is when her hair caressed his whole face when he picked her up and every time he crooned near her neck,.. the way he hid his face in her flowing hair and smelled it,πŸ˜† the way he touched her belly and naval, very intimate...

And when he pulled her into his arms and swayed together. twirled, and swung..we all felt goosebumps.EmbarrassedHeart I must say, your Teri Meri posts are twirling me right now. I will read these slowly and will enjoy each line and will be back.

He was not bossy, he was a possessive lover here, a man who wanted to apologize in his own way. Not every man, actually most of the men can't say sorry. They have their own ways to bring things normal in between them and Arnav is one of them.

This dance was full of obsession to make his ways back to her being humble yet being in charge leaving no room for her to say no.

AdiGallia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CrystalJam

\Image

what a man ASR is...a mighty good man with all his foibles. And what a show...Iss pyaar ko Kya naam doon will go down in history as one amazing show that continuously challenged and attracted the audience on so many levels...changing the impression of right and wrong, good and bad, not one of the characters was absolutely black or white. No, not even the villain. Loved that fact. 

Another celebration...another year!

Teri Meri was the point where ASR was fully aware of his feelings for Khushi in my eyes, the rest is the history. It is like when you are newly wed and arranged married couple start their relationship with a little trust and later time and challenges of life make it stronger. The same goes here. He did slip on Terrace moment but he didn't let her go anywhere after this.

What a sensuous and intimate sequence it was. The entire Payesh wedding. Teri Meri was the night where he makes her his for eternity...but he didn't put words around it...later that eternity got accepted verbally on Teri meri 2. 

Can you hear me and both accepted like Hamesha.

Strange people with strange love but such a soulful and factual one.

Totally agree

Payesh wedding was the best time of IPK.

I love your edit. Lovely colors

AdiGallia thumbnail

Mysti I will come back for your write ups, you have a lot to indulge this time.

Love it❀️

xZoyax thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

KKGSR is the character of versatility and absolutely not a piece of cake. Sanaya did the best role in IPK. Among all of her roles, this one is an appealing one with so many shades. 

I know Khushi's character is what stood out among many and my first love is Khushi but I love her as Paro as well. That was not an easy one either. It was against her style as Chun Chun was Sanaya herself.