Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Teri Meri 2

I simply adored the level of description for each move you have here.πŸ‘

Their sublime moves were no longer like lovers only, those were more like partners, husband, and wife who are madly in sync and someone broke their symphony keeping them caged away from each other. As no one can break the rhythm if your hearts are singing on their own. 

Arnav and Khushi have shown us that level during Telepathy.❀️

I have never seen such an intense, deep, emotional, and romantic love tale ever πŸ”₯this series is amazing a masterpiece ever, that can never be created again !! Unforgettable, πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

A strange love story is always addictive ❀️ and the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi is just a fire πŸ”₯ unbeatable and never ever created on television industry!!! I have watched this numerous times and not even a single episode got boring 😘!! Ps, I never watch any single series after this !! 

No wonder we got stuck hereπŸ˜†

Edited by xZoyax - 2 years ago

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I love all of the promos 

can't put a finger on even one.

Same here but some hold more power than the other ones.

x.Covila thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes, this one is my most fav one

hmm, I have some not all. I think here on this forum you can ask Savera she has links and she shares via PM 

Idk which one because there are so many similar names.

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

He was not bossy, he was a possessive lover here, a man who wanted to apologize in his own way. Not every man, actually most of the men can't say sorry. They have their own ways to bring things normal in between them and Arnav is one of them.

This dance was full of obsession to make his way back to her being humble yet being in charge leaving no room for her to say no.

True, but his ways are very much in control. He is a keeper of the key to toy her roping in this relationship when she was bruised badly over and over whenever he pulled himself out of this knot.

I know what we have here but as a logical thinker, it is what it is.

Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

True, but his ways are very much in control. He is a keeper of the key to toy her roping in this relationship when she was bruised badly over and over whenever he pulled himself out of this knot.

I know what we have here but as a logical thinker, it is what it is.

Z, logic and daily soaps don't go together. πŸ€—

Roop_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Teri Meri 2

I simply adored the level of description for each move you have here.πŸ‘

Their sublime moves were no longer like lovers only, those were more like partners, husband, and wife who are madly in sync and someone broke their symphony keeping them caged away from each other. As no one can break the rhythm if your hearts are singing on their own. 

Arnav and Khushi have shown us that level during Telepathy.❀️

I have never seen such an intense, deep, emotional, and romantic love tale ever πŸ”₯this series is amazing a masterpiece ever, that can never be created again !! Unforgettable, πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

A strange love story is always addictive ❀️ and the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi is just a fire πŸ”₯ unbeatable and never ever created on television industry!!! I have watched this numerous times and not even a single episode got boring 😘!! Ps, I never watch any single series after this !! 

No wonder we got stuck hereπŸ˜†

Z, that red is so beautifully described hereπŸ‘ that I could imagine the entire sequence of courtship in between them.

Hope_Life thumbnail

This dance among all of their dances is a special one.

lol, most of us relate to them after all of the songs or events around us.

Thanks for visiting.

True and after all these years we like living with the,πŸ˜†

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nianjananepol

As usual, stunning portrayed Faiqua. It's a treat to read Arshi on your words. Completely adorable... I'm sorry I'm not visiting IF and FB often these days but I will do it for you gladly. Keep going, dear. God bless. 😘😘

Thnx, dear for taking the time and visiting.πŸ€—