Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

So much of the language of love was like that: he devoured her with his eyes, he drank in the sight of her, he swallowed her beauty. Love was substance, broken down and beating through his bloodstream every second and with every breath.

All he had was an issue with trusting her. That is where it comes from his past.

But again it was Khushi's consistent love towards him that changed him. 

Logic doesn't work in love or even in daily soaps😉

😆 I know faiqa

I was just throwing my anger at the moment when he made her heart shatter many times and then after coming back he was like now let's start again. 🤣crappy he is at some point.

Originally posted by: Roop_P

Z, logic and daily soaps don't go together. 🤗

OK boss, you and faiqa both are too much🤗

Z, that red is so beautifully described here👏 that I could imagine the entire sequence of courtship in between them.

Thank You😆

hum bhi kuch bol hi leyte hain 😆

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Just sat down after a long shift today...This brought a smile to my face...

I am missing these two so much.

Unres

#10yearsofTeriMeri

Image result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFSImage result for ARSHI TERI MERI GIFS

Ten years since Arnav and Khushi danced together to the tunes of Teri Meri...set the limits of a loving pair on the screen. How many pairs I have seen in my life but none like these two created a milestone in our hearts...

Killing chemistry, a passionate dance like no one out there could come close even trying copying the same over and over again.

My fav promo of all the IPK promos as it was something I love followed by Holi promo... well, actually Khushi slapping Shyam's one is still at the top of the list...well my mind can't settle on one.

Related imageRelated image

What was that?  The stage was on fire. These two sizzled every moment and he didn't leave any chance to not to touch her. You are spot-on that he wanted deliberately to make her hush so he could dominate his powers. Well, bossy Arnav couldn't say sorry you know.

Related image

Their hands create havoc whenever they are held together. His touch is so sublime and soft, couldn't believe this was the same man who always bruised her whenever he held her. My most fav part is when her hair caressed his whole face when he picked her up and every time he crooned near her neck,.. the way he hid his face in her flowing hair and smelled it,😆 the way he touched her belly and naval, very intimate...

And when he pulled her into his arms and swayed together. twirled, and swung..we all felt goosebumps.EmbarrassedHeart I must say, your Teri Meri posts are twirling me right now. I will read these slowly and will enjoy each line and will be back.

Beautiful post👏

A tribute to the best sequence of ipk. So appropriately said their hands whenever they held together, seemed so natural and so perfect.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Credit to u

This was a treat to the eyes...haven't seen the same magic again...The most magical moment...I am also damn mesmerized by the way Barun and sanaya danced...Its full of passion...Love it forever

this was the only dance that make my heart beat raisedit never happened before while watching a dance in the tv , the magic they create on this dance cant replaced by anyone

not even salman and kareena

the song is actually belongs to them but we can say that arshi took that song for them

whenever i heard that song i can only imagine arshi arshi and arshi

Arshi were the best..thanks for making such a beautiful thread and inviting us here! 

It was really wonderful to remember our Arshilicous Teri Meri..

an epic dance..

.it was great to relive the memories with your post.

Teri meri prem kahani...

It was a true treat to the eyes.

True we only see Arshi whenever we hear this song

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thanks again dear

in pink, ah, payesh wedding sequence was an epic period. The most beautiful one.

I am happy you enjoyed it.

Thank You😊

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: x.Covila

Payesh wedding was the time when he accepted and felt this feeling strongly towards Khushi. His di gave him courage to go ahead and say it, accept it loudly but Terrace scene transformed that love into another challenge. Challenge which made him go back to his shell with armors of so called hate and revenge but as we know. Love melts mountains, breaks barriers and runs through veins with strong force. His hate worked as a catalyst to change him into someone who he even couldn't recognize.

That was Khushi's Rajkumar.

A powerful line in blue

Thanks for such a beautiful response over my words.

Edited by CrystalJam - 2 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

That moment was something for him and those words of her as well. It was all about his sister, no.

It felt but the reason was the moment he saw his parents splitting away over the talk of a woman who came in between them.

wo aurat

Same goes here.

That moment seeing her in Shyam's arms and those words had some ripple effect taking him back with it at different places where he never wanted to be. A natural tendency of a human brain for survival in extreme cases.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Well, I am moving to Houston next month. I just got a new job, Hoping to be away from this soon.

Best of luck, but I think you won't miss much. Last year they had the worst experience of freezing air and ice storm. this is what they had last year

Image Image