Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: xZoyax

😆 I know faiqa

I was just throwing my anger at the moment when he made her heart shatter many times and then after coming back he was like now let's start again. 🤣crappy he is at some point.

oh that makes us all angry but at the same time, it was all about strange love.

crapy at some point, hmm. yes.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank You😆

hum bhi kuch bol hi leyte hain 😆

aap bohat acha bolti hain zoya ji🤗

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

oh that makes us all angry but at the same time, it was all about strange love.

crapy at some point, hmm. yes.

🤣

aap bohat acha bolti hain zoya ji🤗

Thank You Faiqaji🤗

The way he is gulping down her beauty and wanted to have her right there on poolside away from all the eyes...Later he couldn't resist holding her close to her.

Image Image

pmohan89 thumbnail

Best of luck, but I think you won't miss much. Last year they had the worst experience of freezing air and ice storm. this is what they had last year

Image Image

I hate winter

pmohan89 thumbnail

The way he is gulping down her beauty and wanted to have her right there on poolside away from all the eyes...Later he couldn't resist holding her close to her.

Image Image

yes, yes, yes

NK was a catalyst here😆

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Sorry Gallia I am missing your post among others.

Teri Meri was like a promise in its first stage from him to her. She might not be his first, last, or only at the moment when he met her. But she was the one who mattered to him the most? She was not perfect—he wasn't either, and the two of them might never be perfect together but if she could make him laugh, and made him admit to being human and making mistakes to accept, hold onto her and give her the most he could then he was a true winner.

She knew he could break—her heart, So he tried to revive this promise and feeling around that he won't hurt her again, but later he didn't want to change her, didn't expect more than she could give or do as she was way more than enough for him. He smiled when she made him happy, he let her know when she made him mad and missed her when she was not there. The same applied to her. They both became one.

Beautifully said👏

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Teri Meri 2

I simply adored the level of description for each move you have here.👏

Their sublime moves were no longer like lovers only, those were more like partners, husband, and wife who are madly in sync and someone broke their symphony keeping them caged away from each other. As no one can break the rhythm if your hearts are singing on their own. 

Arnav and Khushi have shown us that level during Telepathy.❤️

I have never seen such an intense, deep, emotional, and romantic love tale ever 🔥this series is amazing a masterpiece ever, that can never be created again !! Unforgettable, 👍🏼⭐️

A strange love story is always addictive ❤️ and the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi is just a fire 🔥 unbeatable and never ever created on television industry!!! I have watched this numerous times and not even a single episode got boring 😘!! Ps, I never watch any single series after this !! 

No wonder we got stuck here😆

very addictive.

Well 2nd Teri meri was the night in between partners who were held hostage within the walls of hate and selfishness. but their love knew better.

Beautiful post Zoya