Who’s better looking: Vicky Kaushal or Vivek Oberoi

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ranbir , journey,  gloria, floria, whatever, mumtaz mahal,  pardesi baba ,aur bhi namoone ko ek message deta hun

bhool ja bhai Katrina ko , ab roz rokar kuch hone wala nahi hai, tu apni bhatiji pe focus kar 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXdB3SzPnnT/?utm_medium=copy_link

OT: Vicky Katrina most good looking Power couple hai 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

Oh God. Vicky any day and in any lifetime. Vivek makes my skin crawl with his cringey self. His little tiny-winy nail beds is enough to put me into a finger induced coma. I’ll answer on Maroon’s behalf and he’ll choose Vicky too. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Oh God. Vicky any day and in any lifetime. Vivek makes my skin crawl with his cringey self. His little tiny-winy nail beds is enough to put me into a finger induced coma. I’ll answer on Maroon’s behalf and  he’ll choose Vicky too. 😆

Ofcourse I’ll choose Vicky over Vivek

I hate men Who don’t take care of their fingernails 😂 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ofcourse I’ll choose Vicky over Vivek

I hate men Who don’t take care of their fingernails 😂 

yeah i believe you. that, and that alone, is the reason you find Vivek SO offputting. 😏

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

yeah i believe you. that, and that alone, is the reason you find Vivek SO offputting. 😏

He was comparing krrish 3 to dark knight. Is that good enough reason ? I got like 5 more 🤣

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He was comparing krrish 3 to dark knight. Is that good enough reason ? I got like 5 more 🤣

He was such a creepy, loathsome character in Krish, I hope to God he wasn't comparing himself to the joker. 

But yes, that's a good enough reason even though I'm sure there are other reasons that top your list. 😎

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Whatever-123

I am sure 1 of those reasons is the press con against saint selmon 😅

Btw, I am apki nazron ne. People on this forum forget me so easily 

I’m Apka Dhadkan

❤️❤️

Originally posted by: Whatever-123

I am sure 1 of those reasons is the press con against saint selmon 😅

Btw, I am apki nazron ne. People on this forum forget me so easily 

No one's forgotten you, it's not like this place is so overcrowded that you get lost in the pool. 😆 I even remember your fcuk-you username that I'm assuming you created for the mods. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

He was such a creepy, loathsome character in Krish, I hope to God he wasn't comparing himself to the joker. 

But yes, that's a good enough reason even though I'm sure there are other reasons that top your list. 😎

He was 

let me link you 

https://youtu.be/pckMJ-OXqGs

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Vicky is not in the league. I love the dude, but Vivek is to be compared with Modiji, aahat kuthe tumhe?😏