I think Rakhi Sawant is not a contestant but part of creatives! - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

I am sorry but I disagree, she had privileges due to her sister while others didn’t. There is no comparison between other contestants and her. 

Originally posted by aishwarya12joys

I think we should refrain commenting on her career too. If shilpa could have that influence, shamitha could have been top actress but she is not. I don't want to comment on anyone's career.

Originally posted by Witcher

Well except for Shamita everyone came here by their one hard work

oh plz Shamita came here bcoz she has done movies and who told you she hasn't worked hard.

Rakhi was is being paid to do crap and she is doing it and she thinks it's fun and entertaining.

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

Hard Work????? Hahahahahahahahaha

You might not like the contestant but don't undermine someones hardwork just because of your personal feeling about them. Every contestant in that house has worked hard to reach where they are at. How will you feel if someone says that to you just because they don't like you?! 

How did she get those movies 😉 vs others who had no one as powerful as Shilpa, there is simply no comparison. 

It’s another thing that she could not succeed

Originally posted by riddhan

oh plz Shamita came here bcoz she has done movies and who told you she hasn't worked hard.

Originally posted by Witcher

How did she get those movies 😉 vs others who had no one as powerful as Shilpa, there is simply no comparison. 

It’s another thing that she could not succeed

she was working with Manish malhotra and he told her to go ahead and give auditions and koi isliye kaam nahi deta sirf ki shilpa ki behen hai usse ek movie mil jayegi baaki nahi and who told you she hasn't succeed. Even at 42 she is working.

Yes and the fact is Shilpa did her first movie in 1993, so of course the fact that the sister is an actress would help her get work with Manish, if her career was so successful she would not have made another come back with bb. I do believe that we have a different definition of success, in her film career her last role was in cash. If her last movie was in 2007 then yes she has been unsuccessful since then. Success is visible and it’s clear she has none. 

Shamita might have had a regular career as xyz but as an entertainer she has failed. Tanisha succeeded in bb whereas she never did. Third time's the charm does not apply for her even though she has been massively favored by bb and the host himself. I am not blaming her that she enjoys the privileges she gets due to her sister but my point is that other contestants had to work hard to come here and Shamitas „struggle“ massively pales in comparison. 

But hey ignore whatever I say since you are a fan and will defend her. Good for you and bye 👋 

Originally posted by riddhan

she was working with Manish malhotra and he told her to go ahead and give auditions and koi isliye kaam nahi deta sirf ki shilpa ki behen hai usse ek movie mil jayegi baaki nahi and who told you she hasn't succeed. Even at 42 she is working.

[QUOTE=Fix_BB]

Yes ,she is part of bb creative team

Last time her game was to give footage to rubinav and later sympathy votes to them 

Channel couldn't say her much as she was their mole

She gave it away in LF when Bichukle wanted her to confront Tejran for their PDA which according to Rakhi is disrespectful to the contestants and Tejran family. She outright told Bichukle she can’t do that as Salman will scold her as she has been instructed by the channel to not do that. She tried hard to cover up the slip…

100% accurate im so glad for like minded people on this forum - she comes to run BB narrative

Originally posted by I_Have_A_Spine

Hard Work????? Hahahahahahahahaha

has anyone commented on your hard work that you do in your real life? Maybe someone needs to mock you over it for you to understand that just because they are celebrities doesn’t mean they didn’t work hard. ITV actors aren’t kids of Bollywood celebrities that they get work easy. They all have their own journey. You don’t like someone, cool. Don’t insult their years of work at least.