Bigg Boss 15

I think Rakhi Sawant is not a contestant but part of creatives!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yes, I thought so in BB14, and quite sure this time in BB15. Her tactics don't look real and don't even look strange, they look like well-calculated instructions from the production house. This is not only limited to BB15 but BB14 as well.

There are so many similarities between both seasons for her & she is doing random things exactly the same week-by-week pattern.

BB14 she started praising Rubina & Abhinav & ended the season with big fights with Rubina. BB15 she started being friends with Shamita & now hating her.

BB14 3 weeks before the finale she got Julie avatar, BB15 3 weeks before the finale she had a nightmare attack & went to the bathroom to mess up clothes.

BB14 she used to ask about people's relationships to make headlines & this time also she is doing that with Rashami.

BB14 she was spared of all her obnoxious behavior by makers & Salman Khan this time no difference.

BB14 she molested Abhinav Shukla & no action was taken.. this time I guess Umar's time is coming very soon.  

BB14 she was given chance to reduce price money ( give black money to Salman Khan & Manisha Sharma) this time I am sure the same will happen. 

We all know Salman gave 12 lc to her for her mother's treatment, so it's obvious she will do what makers tell her to do. She being sanchalak makes the show a scripted show. If tomorrow makers ask her to give immunity to Teja on Rohit Shetty's request, it will be very easy for makers to avoid any unfairness blames. 

I think Rakhi will come every season now, as part of the creatives running the show from inside. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I will never get why people think Rohit Shetty will waste money on tejasswi. She just worked one movie of his that too marathi movie one. And KKk10 happened after the shooting that's all.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Yes ,she is part of bb creative team

Last time her game was to give footage to rubinav and later sympathy votes to them 

Channel couldn't say her much as she was their mole

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Fix_BB

Yes ,she is part of bb creative team

Last time her game was to give footage to rubinav and later sympathy votes to them 

Channel couldn't say her much as she was their mole

this!!! 👏

Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why would Rohit Shetty waste his money. People don’t believe in that, but they love to defame a contestant. Whatever Teja achieved is due to her own hard work.

This content was originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I will never get why people think Rohit Shetty will waste money on tejasswi. She just worked one movie of his that too marathi movie one. And KKk10 happened after the shooting that's all.

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Witcher

Why would Rohit Shetty waste his money. People don’t believe in that, but they love to defame a contestant. Whatever Teja achieved is due to her own hard work.

Hard Work????? Hahahahahahahahaha

I will not comment on her bb journey what is wrong in this?. She got her shows because of auditions, kkk10 colors called her too, she got her first movie through audition. Maybe we might not like a contestant but no one had a cakewalk till here. Everyone had their own struggle and hardwork.

Witcher thumbnail

Well except for Shamita everyone came here by their one hard work

This content was originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I will not comment on her bb journey what is wrong in this?. She got her shows because of auditions, kkk10 colors called her too, she got her first movie through audition. Maybe we might not like a contestant but no one had a cakewalk till here. Everyone had their own struggle and hardwork.

Witcher thumbnail

So how did she get her roles if not due to her hard work, how did she get so far in KKK if not due to her hard work? How did she get trended or came in Top2 if not due to her hard work?

Does she have a successful sister who helped her?

This content was originally posted by: Witcher

Well except for Shamita everyone came here by their one hard work

I think we should refrain commenting on her career too. If shilpa could have that influence, shamitha could have been top actress but she is not. I don't want to comment on anyone's career.