Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Its hard for him to say thanks to her. The arrogant devil had not found much need for the word in the past.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

There is some deep seated pain inside that he hides well most of the time.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 5 

Fantastic Update

Aarti been nervous but I liked the fact that she stood up

for herself 

and wow Yash did show a slightly calmer self 

he also enjoyed her nervousness 

and it almost seemed like when Aarti told Yash off , he was hurt 

but showed anger instead 

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yash does not want to show his weakness to anyone so he is so arrogant and rude to to everyone 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-6  :

" Love is When Two people

Who care for each other 

get Confused ". 

It has been two weeks since I last saw him in the library. Neelam told me that he is extremely busy in a project. He is planning to open a hotel in Dehradun and he is too much busy in this project that he hardly gets time for his sleep as he goes early in the morning and comes late at night.

I don't know why, whenever l enter in the Scindhiya  mansion my eyes always looking for him. I should be grateful that he is not here to torment me but in truth I am disappointed and why, I just don't know.

I shouldn't be feeling like this, especially for him, he is heartless and arrogant but why my thoughts always run towards him. I pretend that he doesn't affect me, I pretend to be strong infront of him then why my heart quickened whenever he near me? Why his voice held such power on me that my body shiver whenever he says something to me?

Why??.... just don't know.

Today God has shown some mercy on us as in the way of rain after one very heated week of this july.

Cool wind and slow rain were making this day more joyful and peaceful.

In the evening, Neelam and I were sitting in the lobby while enjoying this lovely weather. I was helping her to do exercise as her physiotherapist had shown us in the morning.

"You know I have a surgery after the four months. I hope this time it will be successful." she said hopefully but her eyes were sad.

"Of course it will be successful and soon you will be able to stand on your own feet." I squeezed her hand and assured her.

She smiled but she was looking little bit hopeless. She has suffered a lot in just 15 years of her life because of her disability but I know she has a very strong will power. She will fight till the end and she will definitely be able to stand on her own feet.

" Do you want to go inside? " I asked her feeling the temperature is getting lower outside.

She nodded and I led her in the drawing room and then I went to kitchen to bring some tea for both of us . when I came back my heart got still to see the sight before me.

Yash Scindhiya , the powerful, ruthless and heartless Yash Scindhiya was sitting on his knees in front of his sister smiling.... like actually smiling, not any smirk, it was a full blown smile and this smile was not an ordinary smile, it was the smile which takes your breath away.

"I thought you have an important meeting today, bhaiya." Neelam spoke to her brother.

" It got reschedule due to this weather and now the meeting is tomorrow but it will going to be in Mussoorie. " he told her and got up from his position then he noticed me. His gaze lingered at

me little longer than necessary.

Why does he always look at me like this and makes me nervous all the time? I thought to myself. He finally averted his eyes from me as if he read my mind and looked at his sister.

"But this time I want you to come with me. Mussoorie is a beautiful hill station, you will definitely going to like it." he said to Neelam who was looking at him dumbstruck.

" Miss Aarti, I want you to also come with us. We will leave tomorrow morning, so make sure that you are on time. " he ordered me.

Now not only Neelam , I was also looking at him dumbstruck.

"Bhaiya you are not kidding, right? " Neelam asked him looking confused.

He arched an eyebrow at her and said " what made you think that I am not serious."

She stared at his brother for a second then her face lit up like a lamp and she was smiling ear to ear. I saw Mr. Scindhiya was looking happy and satisfied to see his sister's reaction and I was also smiling to looking at them and their love for eachother.

After then he went upstair to his room and l led Neelam to her room and helped her in her packing.

We are going Mussoorie for 2 days so there was nothing much to pack except few clothes and some essential items. But Neelam was so happy and excited that she insisted me to pack some more clothes and some more items in her suitcase. I felt happy to see her like this. After making sure that we have packed everything which will be needed for her, I took my leave from there.

I was so busy with Neelam that l totally forgot the time. I looked at my watch and my eyes got wide, it was showing 8.30. I checked my phone to confirm the time and it was also showing 8.30 PM and nine missed calls, most of them from mother Jenny and Mansi . 

I hurriedly dialed mother jenny's number first and she picked up in first ring and asked me if I am alright. I assured her and told her that I am on my way and will be reached there soon. Then I was trying to call Mansi but my phone was showing low battery and then it went off. I decided to call her later.

I had been looking for a riksha for 10 minutes but I couldn't find any.How did I forget that Scindhiya mansion is located outside the city and after 8 Pm no riksha and auto able to see in this area. 

I groaned, now I have to walk from here, thank God rain had stopped.

I came far from the Scindhiya  mansion when I heard some noises.There were a group of four men sitting on the road side, they were drinking, talking and were laughing loudly. I was having a feeling that they are not good people. I fastened my speed and was praying that they didn't notice me but unfortunately they did. 

They stopped their laughing when they saw me and stood up from the ground and were disgustingly looking at me from up to down. Someone whistled and said something to me, I was beyond scared at that moment. I swallowed the lump in my throat and

passed them hurriedly but they were following me and all the way passing some dirty remarks on me.

I started running as fast as I could but they also started running behind me and were chasing me.

Tears were falling from my eyes in fear, I didn't think for a moment that my day would end like this. I looked around myself for help but there was no one. I couldn't call to anyone as my phone was dead. I was running and running as fast as I could but got tripped by something and fell hardly on the road.

I could hear them coming near me, I tried to get up but I was so frightened that my hands and legs were shaking from fear. I told myself to be strong, to not loose hope so easily.

They were now almost near me, I tried once again to get up and finally stood up and started to run again but one of them caught my wrist tightly and roughly pulled me towards him. I cried from the pain but they were laughing at me and  mimicking me. Other one of them grabbed my bag and threw it on the road. I screamed for help but the man who threw my bag, slapped me hard . I tried to punch him from my free hand but he grabbed my hand and pulled my sleeve. I was begging them to leave me but they were laughing at me and were enjoying to see me like this.

There was no way I could save myself from them. Another one tried to pull my another sleeve but a firm hand caught him mid way and punched him so hard that he flew in the air and fell on the other side of the road. They all backed away instantly.

My eyes got wide from shock. I didn't understand what happened just now. I looked up to see who saved me from these drunkards and my heart got still. It was Yas ....Mr. Scindhiya . He is here? I couldn't believe in my eyes. He is here.... Yes!  he is here and he is the one who saved me. My paled face gained some colour after I saw him and all the fear vanished in the thin air but his face had different story. 

He was looking murderous, his jaw tightly clenched and eyes were like thunder storm, his hands were tightly fisted by his side and ready to beat each of them to pulp at any moment if they

won't move from here. It was like they understood the silent warning and the outcomes if they didn't run from here at this very moment and they ran.

They ran like scarred cats. He was looking at them until they disappeared from our sight.

He turned to me but before he could say anything I just hugged him, feeling grateful that if he hadn't came here on time then. l didn't want to even think about it .

He stilled for a moment but then circled his arms around me protectively and hugged me. I was feeling very safe in his arms. I sighed in releif and buried my face further in his shoulder. He

tightened his arms around me like he will never let anything bad happen to me and at this moment I believed him. I believed him because he was the savior of me, my soul and my virtue and I am

grateful to him and will always be.

After I gained some courage, I pulled away from him and freed myself to his comforting arms and was looking at him with grateful eyes which were now red from crying.

"Th...thank you...very much for- " I was trying to thank him that how much I am grateful to him that he came last minute and saved me from those filthy drunkards but I couldn't able to say it

because I was still shaken up by everything.

There was silence. He wasn't saying anything and I wasn't either. I wasn't looking at him either but was sure his gaze was fixed at me. We both were standing on the middle of the road in a complete but disturbing silence. Cool breeze passed throughe and I shivered and crossed my arms. He removed his blazer and put that on my shoulders . I glanced at him but his face was still cold as stone.

"I will drop you. Get in the car." he said in his dark and cold voice and headed to his car. I could see he is angry but why is he not saying anything?

I followed him. He opened the passenger door for me ,I slid inside and settled myself in the seat. He shut the door and came round to the driver's side and started the engine.

I couldn't handle this silence, it was suffocating. He was driving in complete silence and totally ignoring me. I knew that he is furious and is trying to cool down his temper but I don't think that it is

helping him in any way because his jaw was tightly clenched and his fingers were so tightened on the steering wheel that his knuckles got white due to this.

"You are angry?" I couldn't help myself and asked him.

He glanced at me for a second and laughed bitterly.

"Trust me, you don't want to know how I am feeling right now. " he said through clenched teeth.

"I am beyond furious right now. If I could go back I  would kill each and every one of them through my bare hands and castrate their body and feed them to dogs." he said angrily and tightened his fingers more on the steering wheel if that possible.

He was looking damn serious but I don't want him to do such thing. It will do no good for him. I was looking at him in fear, I have seen cold, blank and distant look on him several times but I haven't seen him such angry. He was looking murderous right now.  

"And I am mad at you. I haven't thought you so stupid. Do you not know how risky and dangerous that area is after 8 and you chose to walk instead to come and tell me that you have gotten late. If

haven't asked Neelam about you, you will.... !

I don't want to think about this." he yelled angrily at me.

I turned my head towards the Window, a thin trail of tears were falling from the corner of my eyes and I wiped them immediately. I don't want him to see me like this. I took a deep breath and said still looking towards the Window" I know now how dangerous is to walk alone in this country at night and I am grateful to you that you came and saved me."

Whole ride after that was in utterly silence but there was a tension in the car. I just wanted to go home as soon as possible.

He stopped the car. I looked at the familiar surrounding and noticed that we have reached there. I opened the door but before I could get out from the car he got the hold of my hand to stop me a nd I flinched from the pain.

He looked startled and worried and saw my wrist.

It has been badly bruised and had turned red and blue. He cursed in his breath and took my hand in his, I got still by his action. He brushed his fingers over my wrist, I closed my eyes in pain but l was also feeling something else other than pain. A shiver ran through my body when he touched me and my heart accelerated.

I opened my eyes and he was staring me. His eyes were angry but they were also showing something else which was unread able to me. He sighed and said" I am very sorry Aarti , I shouldn't have yelled on you"

It was really shocking to hear these words from him and more shocking was that he addressed me only Aarti. I haven't felt my name hear so goodness before. Unable to speak I just gave him a little smile.

"You don't need to come tomorrow. I will tell something to Neelam . " he said to me and was looking at me .

" No.I will come tomorrow. I am not that vulnerable which you think of me." I told him confidently. For a second, I saw some emotion flashed in his eyes. We were looking at eachother eyes in complete utterly silence but this silence was very comforting. I broke the gaze first and got out from the car and headed straight to the gate. I stopped in midway and turned my head to glance at him.

He was still there, staring me and waiting for me to safely go inside. He seems to be cold and heartless from outside but he is very soft and caring from inside.

At this moment I realized something. I realized that I am falling for him hard and very fast. My heart was beating ten times faster. This realization itself was very earth shattering. I don't know what should I feel rightnow because I know one thing clear that I have to stop this feeling before it completely ruins me.

I turned and went straight inside without glancing at him again.

(Hello everyone.... So how was this chapter??..

Interesting? Boring or Amazing?.)

PART - 7 :

Yash and aarti in Missouri 

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank god yash came to rescue arthi from those thugs otherwise i cant imagine what would have happened to her. it was interesting

Sidhhiti thumbnail

I am glad you find it interesting... ðŸ˜Š

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 6 

Phenomenal Update

I really like how Aarti has time for Neelam 

she also cares a lot about her 

and I'm sure this is the reason Yash decides that when he goes to Mussoorie

both Neelam and Aarti will accompany him 

Aarti leaves the Mansion late and while walking alone on the road she spots 

a group of boys drinking and yes she had a feeling they will

interfere with her , she starts walking fast and these boys also starts walking fast 

when they finally catch up to her pulling her sleeves 

scaring her to death , Yash comes and saves her 

of course she is thankful and grateful to him 

but he too seems cold and he was angry just at the thought of the boys 

misbehaving with Aarti 

I felt that both Yash and Aarti felt something different looking into each others eyes 

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Just finished reading all the parts fantastic 

Arti has no idea why Yash gave her the job. She is grateful to get it though. I guess Yash could not help himself.  He probably felt the attraction and her ability to stand up gif herself. 

So glad Yash came in timf to save her. Gif danger was probably because of possessiveness. He felt skjetijbg gif her dnd goes not want her hurt 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-7  :

He has a a lot of experience with people. He knows what kind of person they are just by their actions. He knows that Aarti is a beautiful girl with pure heart and she is the only girl who doesn't cower away from him. She stands with proud and fight for her job. This thought made him genuinely smile which was very unusual for him.

Looking at her, standing outside of the convent gate, staring at him with her beautiful eyes he realized that those feelings and emotions which he had buried them deep under his cold demeanor are making their appearance in his life again but before they devastate him or ruin him completely, he has to ripped them from their root.

He tightened his fingers around the steering wheel, his eyes were deadly, he started the engine and he was driving like a maniac. He was angry at everything. Anger is the only emotion which he

knows perfectly. He can't let a girl messing with

his mind. He is the Yash Scindhiya , powerful, ruthless

and heartless Yash Scindhiya and there is no place for

any girl in his life. He hates the life and this is the

time she should know this and stay away from

Next morning ~~~~~~~~

I wake up early and packed few clothes in a bag and some necessity items as we are going Mussoorie today.I don't want mother Jenny or anyone notice my bruised wrist so I wear a blue colour, full sleeves, long kurti with a white legging and a pair of flats.

Last night when I came, mother Jenny was in her room so I had gotten little time to clean myself and change my clothes because I couldn't go infront of her in that condition. Then I went to mother

jenny's room, she was waiting for me. Her face shown some relief when she saw me. I told her that I am alright and due to rain I got late. I didn't want to lie to her but I didn't have any other choice because she is still sick and any kind of stress will worsen her condition.

I stood beside my desk, staring to his blazer in my hand. Last night was unforgettable for me because of many reasons. Some reasons will haunt me forever and some will always be imprinted in my heart. I still remember the way his fingers touched my skin and were softly caressing my wrist, a weird sensation ran through my body. But I can't let this feelings affect me, it will lead me nowhere.

I sighed and put his blazer into my bag to return him back. Then I went to mother Jenny's room to see her before leaving to the Scindhiya mansion. After promising her that I will take care of myself and also took the same promise from her, I left to the Scindhiya mansion.

I reached there on time and met with Aman at the main gate who was standing beside the black SUV car and talking to the driver . I headed towards him, he smiled when he saw me. 

"Good morning Aarti . Ready to go. " he said to me while smiling. Aman is that kind of person who brings automatic smile and happiness in your life whenever you are with him. We have became a very good friends though he rarely get time to talk 

to me but when we meet we talk like best buddies.

He is the sweetest person I have ever met and sometimes very funny. I smiled at him and said   " Good morning Aman .

So, you have already started boarding. "You know already dear I work very hard and I  never be late for anything, unlike you." he spoke in amusement and wiggled his eyebrows . I hit him on his arm and said " I am not late " Mr. Work hard". I am exactly on time."  "ow!! It hurts." he winced in fake pain and rubbed

his arms, I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. " Don't cry

like a baby. I didn't hit you that bad " "you are evil." he said with accusing eyes. Before I could reply to him a very familiar deep and cold voice interrupted me and my heart got still to hear his voice. The same voice which brings a shiver in my body and makes my heart to race thousand times faster.

"If you both are done, can we leave for our destination. " Mr. Scindhiya said in his all "no nonsense" manner. I turned to look at him. He was standing there looking sinfully handsome in his black coloured business suit. His left hand was into his pants pocket and right hand was holding his cell phone.

His face was as always blank and cold, his eyes were distant and it was the first time he wasn't looking at me. He was looking at Aman but knew he was aware of my gaze at him. He always makes me feel something which I don't want to feel but I couldn't help myself, my heart was not beating, it was jumping from my ribcage mere looking at him.

Beside him Neelam was snickering in amusement. He walked towards us, Aman  opened the door for him and without Aman noticing me or even threw a glance at me he slid inside the car. He was ignoring me intentionally I could see that and I should be

happy for that because this was what I wanted but I wasn't feeling happy. If I was feeling something, it was disappointment. 

I saw a different character of him last night which was exact opposite of him and that made me realize that I was indeed feeling something for him. But today he was returned to his cold, dark and mysterious personality and if "You will definitely cost me my job one day. I am sure of it." Aman spoke to me seriously but his eyes held amusement in them . I  just rolled my eyes at him. He took my bag from me and went towards the another car which was just behind the SUV. Then I led Neelam towards the car. Aman and I helped her to sit inside. When she settled comfortably in her seat, I slid in and sat beside her. After making sure that we are comfortable he returned to the SUV and slid inside and our journey began.

Through out the whole ride my thoughts were roaming around the one man with the most alluring black eyes. It was like his thoughts have already possessed my mind. I groaned in frustration, why can't I keep him out of my thoughts? I don't matter to him, it is crystal clear.

Yesterday he just helped me which is no big deal for him. What was I expecting from him, to open his arms and engulfed me again in his comforting arms? I have already shown myself weak and vulnerable infront of him and l can't let him affect me so much. He is ignoring me then why can't I do the same ? It is not that difficult, I can do this. With this new determination I cleared my mind from him and busied myself in reading a novel.

The journey from Dehradun to Mussoorie took only one hour and fifteen minutes as it is not so far, hardly 34 km distance. Mussoorie is the queen of the hills with the natural beauty, high mountains and quaint surroundings and this place also gives peace and comfort in the busy life of the people.

We reached our hotel, the staffs and the manager welcomed us warmly. After arranging a tour guide for us Mr. Scindhiya and Aman left for the meeting. Neelam was so excited and I was also eager for the sightseeing. Though Mussoorie is very near from Dehradun but I haven't got any opportunity to come here and see its beauty. Now I got the chance, I will make sure to enjoy in here with Neelam as much as possible.

We got really tired when we came back to hotel in the evening. I haven't seen Mr. Scindhiya and Aman since morning. Neelam told me that they are still engaged in a meeting. It seems like they have several meetings to attend in here. We took our dinner at Neelam's room as she was so tired and didn't want to go in the hotel's restaurant. After bid her good night I went to my room.

I don't know why but I wasn't able to sleep . I looked at my phone, it was showing 11:35 pm.

I sighed and got up from my bed. I thaught to take some fresh air, so I left my room and went straight to the hotel's garden. I could see some people in the restaurant and the lobby. Garden was the only place where no one was there. There is something about garden and flowers, they always attract me towards them wherever I go, their beauty always give me releif and peace. 

Whenever I feel tired, loser, empty, lonely and suffocated, these plants and flowers never fail to give comforts and peace to me.

"You haven't learnt anything from last night. " said the voice which I determinedly decided to ignore in the morning.

I sighed, what does he wants now? Whenever I think that I can ignore him, he reappears before me.

"I am talking to you miss Aarti . " he said in his cold voice from behind me. I turned and looked at him, he was standing there in a khaki pant and black shirt. His hair was disheveled and his black eyes were shining in the moon light. First time I saw him so casual but still he took my breath away. His personality can't be

compare to anyone because he is unique. 

" Haven't you checked the time or you want to again get in the same situation as last night?" he spoke to me again or should I say scolded me.

"Why are you so concerned for my well being? You had been dead set to ignoring me since morning,

what happened suddenly? " I asked him feeling annoyed at his behavior and frustrated by his confusing personality.

He looked surprised at first but then again masked everything and wore his blank look.

"Never think for a second that I am concerned for you. Concern is a big word which has no place in my life. I only get concern for my sister." he said looking little bit angry. He averted his gaze from me and locked his gaze towards the moon.

I have understood this but why is he getting so upset about this. It seems like he is doubting himself. His jaw was tightly clenched. I signed . I didn't want to upset him but I couldn't help myself from asking the question which I wanted to ask him from the very first day.

"Why are you so rude and cold? " there, I asked him while staring at him. His lips slightly twiched from the corner. He looked at me and smirked in amusement. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You are asking to Sun why does he spread its light? " he asked me looking amused. I taken a back by what he said. I like seeing him smiling and amused but I have to give him the answer wheather he would like it or not.

" It is his nature and duty to remove the darkness and spread the light. But I don't think that its your duty to always look so rude, cold and heartless. You have chosen this personality by yourself but you are not like this. You don't want to feel anything for anyone because you fear that they would hurt you. You don't want to look weak, so you distanced yourself from everyone by this cold and rude behavior. You fear to get hurt, to get attached and to get lose. 

" I told him seriously and noticed the change in his posture. His eyes darkened from their actual colour, his hands were tightly fisted by his sides and he was looking furious right now. My heart picked up its speed, he is angry.

"You do know right, to whom you are talking miss Aarti ? I would suggest you to stop your absurd psychological theory right here." he spoke through clenched jaw.

Why can't he accept this. I know I nailed something right, that's why he is angry.

"Truth is always the bitter Mr. Scindhiya but a true man is who accepts it and deals with it." I told him without any fear. But the way he is looking at me right now, I would be ten feet under the ground.

He came near me and locked his eyes with me. He was looking very intimidating. I felt my knees are getting weak by his close proximity.

"I am saying this once and I want you to listen very carefully. I don't care what people are thinking or assuming about me. They can go to hell, I don't give a damn about them and I don't want some random girl to give her free advice or theory because I saved her last night so she thinks that she knows everything about me because I showed little worry for my employee's safety. Trust me miss Aarti l regret everything what I did last night.

" he said calmly but his voice was full of venom. Then he backed away and went inside leaving me there alone and wounded by his words.

His words were like daggers to me. I regret everything what I did last night this is what pinched me more. I didn't understand what was he regretting most that he saved me from those drunkards or that he showed some care and concern for me. It would be the best if I don't expect anything from him. I looked up to see the moon and thought why our every conversation lead us to at such place where he shut himself or he leaves before the end of it. I sighed and decided to return to my room. I don't think I will get any peace in here anymore.

But his words were still ringing in my ear and were hurting me.

"I regret everything what I did last night."

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago