Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

part 3

How rude. He just cast a judgement without knowing anything about her reasons.

coderlady thumbnail

Lazy people? She is far from lazy. If only he knew about the struggles she deals with.

coderlady thumbnail

She did no such thing. He accused her of manipulating the situation using his sister, but she did no such thing.

coderlady thumbnail

So she is hired for now but with the threat looming over her head.

coderlady thumbnail

At least the staff is really nice. She may not even see him too often.

coderlady thumbnail

Our girl made that rude obnoxious man change his decision for once.

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes,  but finally she got the job. How is her first day going to be??  Read in the next part. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations on your new FF

Character Sketch is Fascinating and Awesome

I'm anxiously waiting to read this story 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Thank you so much ðŸ˜‰

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-4  :

"How was your interview? " she asked me. I was getting ready for my first day of my work. Although I wake up early everyday but today I woke up half an hour early from my daily routine time . I have to be prepare myself for the unknown, I didn't want the repeat of yesterday.

"It went well and finally I got the job. " I told her on the phone while searching my bag, I was sure yesterday I put that on my bed but I couldn't find that now.

"You are not telling me anything. I want details not your one sentence answer. " she said while sulking on the other line.

I groaned, I should have known she would never settle to short conversation. If I would tell her about yesterday's incidents, the strike, and encounter with the devil and almost losing my job, she would never end the call and I desperately wanted her to end the call because I was going to be late again.

"Mansi I am going to be late. I will answer your every question in the evening and I promise it will be detailed conversation. Ok." I told her and then my leg caught something, I looked down and saw my bag was lying on the floor beside the bed. How did it go there? I bent down and picked up from there.

"Ok. At least tell me where are you working? " she

asked me.

"I told you I was assisting a girl who is paralyzed not working in a office." I told her while leaving my room and went to mother Jenny's room. She was sleeping peacefully, I didn't want to wake her up, so I left quitely.

I took a riksha outside the convent and settled myself. Thank God the strike ended otherwise  have to walk there again.

"I know madam. But her brother is a businessman, may be my father knows him. So, what is his name?" she asked me.

My heart skipped a beat when she mentioned him and my thoughts raced towards him.

"Yash Scindhiya . "I told  her in one heavy breath, mere thinking about him my heart quickened.

"What? The Yash Scindhiya ?? The CEO of TSG. Oh my god. You are working for him, you know he is so handsome. He is the eligible bachelor of this country, I practically drool over him. Oh my God and you are working for him, you lucky girl. " she said excitingly, I could imagine her jumping up and down.

"I am working for his sister not him Mansi ." I told her and rolling my eyes at her excitement. Yeah he is handsome but he is so rude and arrogant.

"Oh it doesn't matter. He is like prince charming and you will be seeing him everyday, every girl  wants to be in your place right now because he is so perfect. " she said dreamingly. 

"But you are forgetting that he is an arrogant, rude and far from the prince charming. I am there for my job, I don't want any complications in my life and trust me he is like a devil, you just don't know him yet." I told her.

"But "

"Look Mansi I will talk to you later, I have arrived there. Bye." I told her before she says anything about the devil again and ended the call, though I didn't arrived there yet but I couldn't listen her continuous rambling of her so called Mr. Perfect. I was happy today that I was early and there was a possibility that I won't seeing that devil, may be my day will go smoothly without his presence and was eager to meet Neelam .

Neelam is nothing like her arrogant brother, in fact she was very soft and very nice to me. I liked her instantly, she was so lively despite of her disability and very funny. She is pretty with her soft brown black eyes, brown hair and fair skin, her smile with a cute dimple on her left cheek make her pure angelic.

She is a beauty but its very sad that she has this disability. Finally I reached there and this time the security man didn't ask anything to me and let me in, I was happy to be early.

l entered the main house and my smile dropped instantly.

Thinking so much to avoid him and here he was sitting on the sofa with his full glory signing some papers while discussing something with Aman who was standing beside him.

It was like he noticed my presence and looked up from his file to me. His gaze was lingered at me for few seconds and then he looked at his watch, he arched an eyebrow in amusement and smirked.

I ignored his smirk and headed towards them.

"Good morning Mr. Scindhiya , morning Aman. " I greeted them politely.

"Good morning Aarti . You are early today." Aman spoke to me while smiling.

I smiled back at him but my smile vanished when Mr. Arrogant opened his mouth not for wishing me but for scolding me.

"I am impressed that you want to save your job so desperately Ms. Aarti , but I want my employees to be on time not 45 minutes early from their actual time, it may causes disturbance to other people. " he spoke arrogantly and smirked at me while waiting for me to say something but I was not that stupid to give him the satisfaction.

OK I admit, I was bit early But I was being safe on my part, I didn't want to be late for any reason and gave this devil a chance to fire me on my first day.

I wanted to wipe his smirk and wanted to give him a smart answer so he could just be civil to his employees. But I wisely shut my mouth and looked at Aman, who was looking at us amused.

"Aman, can I go to Neelam 's room. She told me yesterday that she wakes up early in the morning and she might need me." I asked him, completely ignoring Mr. Scindhiya .

Aman looked troubled that I asked him rather asking to his boss, he looked at Mr. Scindhiya 's direction,  who just sat there with blank face and locked jaws like he was greeting his teeth. I smiled in satisfaction that finally I managed to wipe his smirk.

I didn't wait for Aman to answer as I was already halfway to Neelam 's room with an unknown victory smile on my face. someone has a shining morning. " Neelam spoke to me when I entered in her room smiling.

"yes I have. " I told her and helped her to sit on the wheelchair , 

"what are you planning to do today? " I asked her.

"I haven't planned anything just want to read my book and do some school work in garden." she said and then picked her books from the near table.

"ok I will help you. " I told her and lead her to the garden.

We spent our most of the morning in the garden, reading and talking about various things. She was doing her school online, so she gets her homework everyday. I read her sylabus so I could help her with her study.

Luckily I haven't seen him again. After lunch Neelam and I spent our noon in drawing room talking.

"So yor are telling me that you are not allowed to go outside this mansion. It is insane and very wrong."I told her shocked because its look like she is living in a prison. She just shrugged her shoulder.

" My brother is bit protective of me and| like in here. " she told me casually.

"Your brother need a doctor. " I told her seriously. She giggled like teenagers, so she is.

"Do you want to be his doctor, I am sure my brother will never mind as you are so beautiful and I think you will be either. " she suggested while wiggling her eyebrows.

I gaped at her like she is crazy but she again wiggled her eyebrows.

I threw a cushion at her which she caught in mid air laughing so hard. I scowled at her amusement. She was not like her brother.

She reminds me very much of Mansi .

"You know you are a teenager and I am older than you. You shouldn't be saying such things." I told her annoyed. She just raised her hands up in surrender still smiling and said " sorry, I was just kidding.

" Do you want to rest or something. " I asked her changing the subject from her brother.

" No, I want to hear music. Aarti , do you dance? " she asked me, 

"No,I don't know how to dance." I told her seriously and not happy where the conversation was going. 

"Oh come on every body knows how to move their body, look l also know its not that difficult. " she said to me and showed me her waving hands in the air.

I arched an eyebrow at her enthusiasm.

"lam playing some awesome music here, and you are going to dance on it." she told me enthusiastically.

"No.I am not doing such thing, so forget it." I told her immediately. Last time I tried dancing but ended up in my bed with one foot plastered by my side. Yeah, I am a terrible dancer and since then no one ever tried to make me dance.

"Please Aarti , you know I am so lonely here and even don't allow to go outside and you are like an elder sister and also a friend to me which I wanted for a long time and its not like anyone will watch us. It will be just two of us as everyone is busy.

Please do it for me. Please. "she said to me and showing me her puppy dog eyes. This is not right,  this is an emotional blackmail.

"Do you always make your assistant to do such things or I am the special one here? " I asked her horrified. She laughed loudly.

"Believe me, you are the only one. " she said still laughingly. I sighed in surrender and nodded.

"But remember don't laugh at me, I told you.  I don't know how to dance." I warned her and she nodded eagerly.

I stood and waited for her to play the song but didn't know that she has a viral taste in music. She played a bollywood item song  " sheela ki jawani "

and I looked at her with my mouth hung open, does she wants me to dance on it? But second note, it doesn't matter which song is playing as far as I don't know the ABCD of dance.

Neelam waited for me to dance, I started moving my legs and arms but tripped over my own foot, I caught sofa for the support and regain my balance and started dancing again , literally throwing my hands here and there if you could call it a dance, I threw a quick glance towards Neelam who was watching me with shocked face but when she noticed my gaze, she smiled and encouraged me.

After few seconds I was quite enjoying the music and moving my legs with the rhythm and was trying to turn a round like belly wood heroines do but failed miserably and collided with the well build armani suit wall.

Where the hell a wall came from in the middle of the drawing room and when do they wear Armani suit? I thought to myself and looked up to see the familiar dark black eyes were looking at me with slightly amusement like silently laughing at me and held me with my elbow and what was the worst...the song was still playing in the background to humiliate me more.

Luckily the song  stopped. Silence filled in the room and my skin was burning hot where he touched me and sending current to my body.

Someone coughed and cleared their throat. Mr. Scindhiya left my elbow and masked his amusement with his famous cold and blank expression.

"uhmm... that was the nice choice of song" Aman cleared his throat and said awkwardly while trying to hold his laughter, I was crimson red from embarrassment.

" Ms. Aarti I want you to meet me in the library now." Mr. Scindhiya ordered me in his signature rude style and went upstair.

Hoping so much for a pleasant and smooth day and here is waiting devil's wrath for me to pack my bag and sending me home.

I looked at Neelam and Aman who were trying very hard to hold their laughter but failed miserably and were laughing so hard while clutching their stomachs.

"You were right when you said.... you don't know how to dance... Its... hilarious, I haven't seen something like this before" Neelam spoke to me between her laugh.

"I should have recorded this, especially the part when you were trying... so elegantly to turn... but. "Aman said through his laughing but ended up cracking again.

I huffed and crossed my arms while glaring at them.

"l am glad that I am providing some entertainment to your miserable life guys." I told them annoyed that they are making fun of me.

"Truely, what we will do without you." Aman said while trying very hard to control his laughter.

l ignored them and went upstair to be punished by the devil. ðŸ˜­

PART : 5:

Yash ' s soft side

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago