Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

You will know in the next part.. 

Thank you for your feedback ðŸ˜Š

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

The prince charming is not so charming right now for Aarti.

coderlady thumbnail

The devil saw her dancing. He was amused though and didn't look angry.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

arthi is a fun loving girl whos making neelams life interesting .I actually loved the dance part which was hilariousand im sure yash will have something bad to say to irritate arthi waiting to see what happens next

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-5  :

I knocked at the door and a familiar cold voice came from inside "come in."

With shaking hands and hesitating steps I entered in the library all the time praying to god that he somehow forget what happened in the drawing room and let me keep my job.

But I knew from inside that it will not gonna be happen and I have to face him and have to accept his decision.

When l entered in the room first thing my eyes caught, the massive amount of books all placed in racks with their significant titles and categories. It was a large collection of books I have ever seen in my life. I wondered if anyone tried reading these

books or were all these simply here for the show.

"If you have done ogling the room, can we discuss some thing?" Mr. Arrogant spoke.

I turned my gaze towards him and looked at him, he was sitting in the chair looking all powerful and mysterious and Ofcourse amazingly handsome in his black armani suit like he was the king and owns the world.

His personality was very powerful and dominant, just looking at him my heart was racing may be from nervousness. I debated in my head what should I do? I didn't want to get fire at my first day and I also didn't want to go near him, he intimidates me and ignites some weird feelings in me which I didn't want to feel. I could surely run, the door was not far from where l stood but as

much as I wanted at this moment to run away from him, I prepared myself and headed towards him and stood infront of his desk with all the confidence I could muster at that time.

Before he could say anything to me or fire me,  I spoke " You can't fire me because of what you saw downstairs.I Admit I was stupid but at least give me a chance to get acquainted with the

atmosphere in here..this is all new to me. "

He didn't say anything just shamelessly looking at me.I wanted to shout at him to stop looking at me like this, he was making me uncomfortable. But when he noticed my uneasiness, he smirked in satisfaction like he knew he held some effect on me. I glared at him.

"Why do you think so worst of me? " he asked me in an amusing tone. Somehow, he was looking very calm and relax today which was very unlike him.

" because we have been known each other for two days and you -" I was saying but he arched an eyebrow and said " two days??"

Now he was being smart with me, I thought. "ok, we know each other for one and half days and you-" I was saying again but he again interrupted me and spoke arrogantly " I think you should say one and half hours in total rather one and half days"

I narrowed my eyes at him. He is a devil, he is an arrogant and egoistic jerk who just wants to torment me and splendidly succeeding in his goal. I started speaking again but the egoistic jerk again interrupted me and spoke " Actually it will be more appropriate to say.. we don't know each other at all."

Can't he shut his mouth for a second? I was beyond irritated now.

" Can you at least shut up and let me finish " I told him through greeted teeth.

He looked surprised like first time someone told him to shut up and may be this is really a first time for him but I didn't care a bit because he was being a jerk right now andI hate him with all my guts.

But despite to get angry, he looked smug and I was sure I saw his lips twitch in one corner which was the near of a smile I had seen in his face so far. Oh! he was enjoying this way too much for my liking.

He settled himself more into the chair and  gestured with his hands for me to continue. I narrowed my eyes at his almighty behavior.

"Yes, we certainly don't know each other at all but in our few encounters you haven't given me any reason to not think so worst of you." I told him through greeted teeth still glaring at him.

He was looking at me amused now, his eyes were shining.

"You want me to give you the reason to like me Miss Aarti ?.. but the question is... why do you want to like me?" he asked me arrogantly and held smug look at his face.

I taken a back by what he said. What does he think himself? He is twisting my words.

Sure he is handsome but he is also a heartless and cruel. No! I don't want to like him.... Are you sure??... my thoughts were battling in my head.

"Trust mel don't like you and don't even want to like you in the future at all. " I told him pointedly.

It took a moment for him to register my words. His eyes darkened from their actual colour and narrowed at me. All the smugness had gone from his face and the emotionless, cold and blank look returned in its place and what was the worst, he was looking angry now. I stared at him confused

why was he getting angry? I didn't say anything wrong.

" Mr. Scindhiya -" I started speaking but he held his one hand up to stop me and said" Miss Priya, I am not firing you, you still have your job. You can leave now, I have things to do. " he said through greeted teeth still furious and annoyed by something.

"Huhh..then why did you order me to come here?" I asked him confused. I didn't understand him, he was so confusing and I was being stupid to ask him this, I wanted to save my job and

fortunately he is not firing me then why did I even ask this question? What if, he would change his mind at my stupidity now.

He sighed and stood from his chair and came near me. He was not looking angry anymore.I looked at him with nervousness and was trying to think rationally because whenever he came so near, my brain stopped working and my heart raced like it could leave behind the Usain Bolt in racing.

He looked at me in the eyes, his dark black eyes held some emotions in them. At this moment he was not looking like the ruthless and heartless Yash Scindhiya which everyone knows, he was looking like a lost child who needed some love and assurance. I shifted uncomfortably where I stood and cleared my mind from the unwanted thoughts

"I have been here for almost a week and in that time I haven't seen Neelam so happy, smiling and laughing like this before. So l... just... want to..

Uhh-" he coughed and was looking everywhere but me,I could clearly see that he was fighting inside to say the words " thank you" but he wasn't saying it because of his big ego.

I smiled at the realization that Mr.Arrogant actually has a soft side behind this cold demeanor.

"You want to say thanks to me?" I asked him pretending to be shocked, he looked at me with wide eyes first and then glared at me.I smiled at his reaction.

If look could kill, I would be dead by now because he was giving me such murderous glare.

"Well... You don't need to thank me for anything. Neelam is like a sister to me and I am happy to become the reason behind her smiling face. " I told him genuinely.

His tense shoulder relaxed a bit at my confession and his eyes were no longer glaring at me but still they were fixed on me.

"But I want to say something to you.., you should give her some chance to go outside from this mansion. She is only fifteen, she needs to see the world and needs to know people other than her

brother." I told him seriously and was hoping he we would think about all this.

His face softened but he didn't say anything though and turned his gaze towards the near window. He was lost in his thoughts, his eyes held some deep emotions in them something painful  and sorrow full. It was like whatever the pain he had suffered, it wounded him deep and he still didn't come out from it. Looking at him so broken my heart filled with heaviness like I could relate too him, like I could feel his pain.

After some painful silence he got out of his thoughts and looked at me with the blank and cold look again and told me to go and attend Neelam .

This time I was not surprised and confused by his rude and bipolar behavior because I knew he was trying to build walls around his emotions and wanted nobody to see how broken and vulnerable he is from inside.

I nodded and turned to leave all the time aware of his gaze at me which was making me so weak to my feet that if he came near me by any chance, I would certainly collapse on the floor.

So, I  hurriedly left the room. 

PART -  6 :

Aarti in danger ðŸ˜²

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail

She told him to shut up. He never heard that probably, let alone from a girl.

coderlady thumbnail

The devil wants her to like him. He is finding her amusing.

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

i really admire arthi for her strong personality which  i think yash never expected                                                                                                             yash must have gone through something traumatic in his past

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Past hmm... You guessed right...