Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-9  :

"Your health is not good and if you are going to take stress like this, your condition will be worsen. I Will suggest you to take rest as much as possible and don't take any kind of stress. " Dr. Neel said this to mother Jenny.

It had been almost one week since I had returned from the Mussoorie and since then I had noticed that something was bothering her too much and she wasn't telling anything to anyone not even to me. She was so stressed that her health was getting weak day by day. I was so worried to see her like this and finally I called Dr. Neel to come and check on her.

"I was increasing some medicines and Aarti , make sure that she takes all these in time." he spoke while writing and then handed me the prescription. I nodded and thanked him for coming. He then went to his hospital.

" Mother Jenny what is bothering you, atleast tell me.I can't see you like this. " I asked her while getting worried and feeling helpless.

"It is nothing, my child. It is just a blood pressure problem, you are getting worried for no reason.

You should go to Scindhiya mansion otherwise you will going to be late. " she spoke and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed in defeat.I know she is not going to tell me but I would find out the reason behind her worry by myself.

She is everything to me. I haven't seen my parents, she is the only family I have and to see her like this is painful. I looked at my watch and nodded at her.

She was looking relived that I dropped the subject but she didn't know this that I would find out about her problem at any cost. I gave her medicines, then left for the Scindhiya mansion.

I reached there but noticed that there was something different today. The mansion was pretty empty, there was no one around. Where are all the people? thought. I went to Neelam 's room looking confused and there she was collecting her books and hurriedly keeping them in her bag. She didn't notice me because she was in a hurry.

" Why are you in such a hurry?" I asked her. She turned and noticed me and sighed in releif.

"Thank god! Aarti , you came early. I am a nervous wreck. I am so stupid, I haven't checked my mail all week. Last night I checked it and you know what? Today is my practical and if I don't show up

there, they will gonna cut my marks. So l am going Delhi " she said in a haste.

"But aren't you doing your schooling online?" I asked her confused while helping her with her packing. She nodded.

"But I have to give my practicals in the school campus. " she said.

"You should have told me earlier. How would you manage there by yourself? " I told her getting concerned for her. She smiled at me.

" Don't worry about that, Aman is going with me. He is just like my brother and we will return in the next morning. You go home and enjoy the day because whole staff is on a day off." she said and picked up her hand bag to go.

Whole staff is on leave? That's why I haven't seen anyone here today but what is the occasion?

I thought to myself and led her outside where Aman was waiting. He smiled when he saw us. "Are you ready?" he asked to Neelam and she nodded.

"Aarti let's go, we will drop you at the convent." he spoke to me. He is really very sweet and caring. He stayed on his words. He daily drops me at home in the evening since we had returned from the

Mussoorie, despite my continuous protest. I argued him about this several times but he didn't budge at all.

"Are you mad Aman ? Airport and convent both are at different direction. You guys will get late and this is morning, I will take auto." I told him. He was about to argue but I stopped him through my 'don't you dare' look. He sighed and nodded.

"Why the whole staff is on leave today? " I asked them at last. They exchanged glances with each other. Neelam sighed wearily and Aman looked sad.

"Bhaiya is sick, he doesn't want anyone around and disturbed him, so he gave a day off to everyone. I am not happy to leave him like this but he doesn't want anyone, not even me to look after him. He arranged everything and told me to go with Aman. I couldn't argue with him because he gets more angry and rude whenever he gets sick." she said sadly.

I was stood there dumbstruck. Something inside me painful twisted at this information and the waves of worry took over me. He is sick. I know he doesn't want to appear weak before anyone, so he sent everyone away from him. He had lived his life like this. He has a lot of insecurities in him which he masked them under his cold and rude attitude. sighed wearily.

I have accepted the fact that I like him and even falling for him. Numerous times I told myself that this is not good, he is not right for me, I have to stop this feelings before it completely ruins me, I have to forget all about him and the feelings which he ignites in me because it will lead me nowhere.

He is the man of cold and dark personality who doesn't care of the emotions which I have started having for him. This feelings would lead me to the path where I would get only hurt and pain but this heart has its own story.

This heart doesn't listen to anyone or think before beating for the someone. It only knows love and dancing when he gets near. I know he had built many walls around him and it is impossible for a girl like me to climb and cross all the barriers of his

insecurities. I also know this that he would never reciprocate the same feelings to me. So, I have locked this feelings deep in my heart and threw its key somewhere, where no one could find because l am trying to save my heart from the pain which he

can cause but how long? I don't know.

"I think we should leave now" Aman spoke and broke the trance of my thoughts.

After bid them good bye, they headed towards the airport.I noticed that| left my bag in Neelam's room and went inside and took it from there. For a second I thought to go and check if he needed anything but decided against it. I knew he would be angry at me when he would see me there. I was about to leave when I heard something breaking from the upstairs, most probably from his room.

I stood there still for a minute thinking what do I do. Should I go there and check if he is alright or should I leave from here? Neelam  said he doesn't want anyone around and look after him. He would be mad if I went there. As much as I wanted to leave from there, I went upstair to his room.

His door was slightly open. I opened the door completely and entered in the lion's den. His room was big, walls were painted in white and gray colour. Scattered glass pieces of jug were laying on the floor besides the bed. I think I heard this jug breaking. Some old paintings were hung on the other side of the wall.I haven't seen any other colour except white, black and grey in this room. Although the room was professionally decorated because the interior was expensive and classy but it was cold and

empty just like him. 

I heared him coming from the bathroom. He came out from the bathroom, his right hand was covered in blood. He was looking dull but still handsome in his white shirt which had some sprinkles of blood and black pant. He was sick but still he had the

aura of power and arrogance. He noticed me and looked shocked at first then the burning anger took its place in his mesmerizing black eyes. He was furious.

"What are you doing here in my room?" he asked me angrily. I shivered for a moment because he was murderously glaring at me but I composed myself. I know it will going to be difficult but I have to do this. I went towards him and looked at him with concern but he was glaring at me as if he would throw me out of the balcony at any moment

"You are hurt. Your hand is bleeding. " I told him getting concerned to see the massive amount of blood was flowing from his hand.

" Just get out from here. " he growled angrily.

"I am not going anywhere leaving you like this. "I told him stubbornly.

His nostrils flared as if he was having a terrible time holding his temper in check but he released a long, sharp breath and warned me in his cold voice. 

" Don't test my patience, miss Aarti . Leave otherwise you'll regret it."

His voice was cold and calm but it sent the shiver in my body. I ignored his warning and went inside the bathroom and was searching for the first aid kit which I found in one of the cupboard and headed outside, all the time aware of his scorching gaze at

me.

"You are going or not?" he asked angrily.

I shook my head and gestured him to sit on the bed. He came towards me and I smiled that finally he is listening to me but he held my hand in a death grip and took me out of the room.

"You listen carefully. I don't want you here, so stop this nonsense and get out from here otherwise you'll going to regret it" he barked at me angrily.

I flinched from his rudeness and my eyes were getting wet but I didn't let any single tear to fall from my eyes. Neelam was right, he gets more angry and rude when he suffers. I composed myself and gained some courage.

"Fine! You want me to go, I'll go but before let me clean this." I spoke while looking at his bleeding hand.

"You-" he was again going to shout at me but I had been so much fed up by his attitude that my anger  had risen.

" Just shut up ok. I have fed up by your attitude and now you listen mister, I am not going anywhere. Do your worst, I am right here before your eyes. " I snapped at him angrily. He taken a back by my outburst.

He was stood there startled and completely in shock. Good. I took his hand in mine and led him inside his room and gestured him to sit on the bed.

And he sat like an obedient child. I was shocked for a moment but recovered quickly and sat before him. I was aware of his gaze at me which was making hundreds of butterflies in my stomach. I

cleaned his hand with the cotton, there was a long cut on his palm. He didn't flinched at all, he had a great tolerance power but I winced as if I could feel his pain. I applied some antiseptic over his cut and covered it with cotton and then covered his whole

palm with the bandage. I felt his skin burning under my fingers. He had fever.

"When did you last check your fever?" l asked him while searching of the thermometer in the kit.

He didn't answer and I looked up and my breath got hitched. He wasn't glaring but staring at me with his beautiful captivating eyes. His gaze was so intense as if he was looking into my soul and  peeling off every layers of it with his mesmerizing gaze. My heart quickened. When he noticed my gaze at him, he averted his eyes looking a bit angry. He turned his gaze at me again in fury and was about to yell at me to go from there but I shut him with the thermometer in his mouth. He looked startled and then glared at me and I was smug as if I won some battle against his cold demeanor.

I checked his fever, he needs medicine but before that he has to eat something. So I stood up to go to the kitchen but he took the hold of my hand to stop me.

"Where are you going? " he asked looking confused. I smiled, he was dead set to sending me home earlier and now he doesn't want me to go. Although he didn't say this but his eyes, when he chose to lower his guard down, said more than that he would ever say.

His this little gesture made me so happy that I was smiling ear to ear like an idiot. He noticed my smile and dropped my hand instantly and then wore his expression less and cold look again.

" It's good that you understood and decided to go. At least now I can take rest without some stubborn girl pestering over me." he spoke and smirked.

My smile dropped. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Sorry to disappoint you Mr. Scindhiya but you have to bear some more time with this stubborn girl. I am coming in five minutes. " I told him and turned to leave.I saw his lips twitched from the corner of my eyes and there was a silly smile on my face.

I returned back with a plate of khichdi and a glass of orange juice in my hands and noticed that he had changed his blood sprinkled shirt and was wearing an other white shirt. He was looking tired but still talking business on the phone. He noticed my presence and cut the call.

I headed towards him and placed the plate in front of him. He arched an eyebrow in confusion.

"You have a fever, you have to eat this before taking the medicine. "I told him.

He sighed and was trying to hold the spoon but it dropped on the plate from his injured hand . I picked up the spoon and fed him with my hands.

His gaze was continuously lingered at me and making me nervous. When he ate all the khichdi, I gave him the glass of orange juice with the tablet, He took them and gulped down and I carefully picked up every pieces of shattered glass from the floor and threw them in the dustbin. He was looking at me as if observing my every moves.

You shouldn't be here today. I have given leave to everyone including you. You should have enjoyed the day instead to be here." he spoke to me. I shrugged.

" This is my decision. I like nursing to the hard headed man, it makes me strong." I told him playfully while smiling.

He smiled at my answer and left me breathless with his smile.

There was a silence for a moment and then he smiled ironically.

"Everyone cower away from me but why don't you fear from me, if anything you glare and argue with me? I was never be nice to you infact you should have run away from me by now but here you are. he spoke while observing me and shook his head in amazement.

I smiled feeling that this was the first time we were having a peaceful conversation without glaring, yelling and shouting at eachother.

"You bring out the worst in me and trust me that personality of mine only comes out when I am with you otherwise I am very nice with everyone. " I told him playfully.

He threw his head back laughing heartily and I was staring at him.

The cold and rude Yash Scindhiya was laughing and he was looking devastatingly gorgeous while laughing. I don't know how long I was stood there, staring at him.

After a moment he composed himself and was looking at me with seriousness.

"You are a silly girl. You don't deserve to waste your time with the man like me." he said seriously. His mouth thinned to a grim line.

"What if I ike the time which I spend with you. "I said this to him with the same seriousness. He looked surprised at what I said, then a wave of sorrow took over his face.

I know I am opening my feelings to him but couldn't stop myself to do such. He sighed wearily as if he was in a torture.

"Aarti , I am not the man which can give any happiness to anyone. I am the man who only knows to give pain and sorrow, who can ruin the life with his sins." he said grimly.

I smiled in irony.

"What if I say, I want to get ruin atleast I would be happy to get even small share of happiness if it means to be with you. "I told him without thinking.

Some emotions flickered in his dark black eyes and then I noticed what I have said. I not only opened my feelings to him but I also proposed him in a way.

There was silence. 

We both were looking at eachothers eyes. His eyes were full of adoration, desire, pain, agony and longings and mine were

full of tenderness. He averted his eyes and sighed tiredly.

"I think I need some rest now." he said without looking at me.

I knew that he had again pushed up his walls. It was very difficult for him to let his guard down and let his emotions overpower his walls. But atleast I know now that I also affect him.

I nodded and went from his room...... 

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arthi  is slowly  but surely  making  progress  by making  a place in yashs heart which  he cant deny but I'm wondering  why hes not accepting  it  .I like the way arthi took a stand  by shutting  him up

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

part 6

Aarti is always on the lookout for the devil. And she doesn't know why.

coderlady thumbnail

The arrogant jerk is like that for the rest of the world, but he is a different person with his sister.

coderlady thumbnail

How did he know she might be in trouble? Good thing he followed.

coderlady thumbnail

He is right to be angry. She should have either stayed back or gotten help when she got late.

coderlady thumbnail

She saw the tender side of him for once. And she is falling fast.

coderlady thumbnail

part 7

Why is he like this? He is afraid to feel emotions.

coderlady thumbnail

She told him an uncomfortable truth and he responded by being rude.

coderlady thumbnail

part 8

His behavior should not surprise her. She knows he hides behind anger.