Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tatum86 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I felt bad for arthi because  when she confronted  yash he was so rude to her I'm sure the reason  being yash is afraid  to fall in love  with arthi because  of his horrific  past which  haunts him .Arthi should  keep her distance from  yash  she doesn't  deserve  this kind of treatment unfortunately  she has  developed  feelings  for him which  puts her in a tight  spot 

Sidhhiti thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Let us see what happens next 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7

Fabulous and so Awesome Update

Aarti had thought that maybe Yash would at least 

be friendly towards her the next day like asking if she is well

but instead he just ignored her 

as if he is fighting his own silent battles 

in Mussoorie both Aarti and Yash has a fall out , now it seems he will be hell angry

on her and avoid her too 

but he was meant when he told her I regret everything I did last night 

that he should not have said 

I'm sure in his past some girl must have hurt him deeply and that is the reason 

for his coldness

Sidhhiti thumbnail

For now the past is a mystery....  You will find out soon... 

Sidhhiti thumbnail

Ishq Mubarak Dard Mubarak  ~ Aarya ff ~

Part-8  :

I couldn't sleep last night because his words weren't letting me sleep. Every time I closed my eyes to go into a deep sleep where I couldn't see him looking at me with his intensing black eyes or hear his deep and dark voice but his thoughts never left me alone there , it was like I could feel him near me, glaring at me and telling me that he regret everything what he did that night. I just wanted to Sun arise as soon as possible and take away all this torturous feelings which I have started having for him and burn them with its heat.

I can't handle this. What is happening with me? I was perfectly fine and happy as Il could be before met him but now I can't think anything except him, the same person who is always so rude with me and never leaves any chance to scold me or torment me. He doesn't care a bit for me, he clearly told me that last night. He will be sleeping peacefully right now in his room and here I am thinking about him and his venomous words.

I checked my cell phone, it was showing 7:00 AM. Mother Jenny will be up by now. I closed my book which I was trying to read but couldn't able to read because of some hard headed man and dialed mother Jenny's number. After talking to her, I took shower quickly and wore a cotton black color printed long skirt and a pink colour full sleeves, round neck top and went towards Neelam's room.

" Good morning sunshine. " Aman met me on my way. I stopped and looked at him, he was smiling ear to ear.

"Sunshine, really? " I asked him. He is unbelievable sometimes.

"Sun is shining and you are also. You are looking beautiful today. "  Aman said while looking at my eyes. I blushed. I am an average looking girl with brown eyes and five foot four inch height. I was called pretty occasionally when I bothered to fix myself up but all in I am an ordinary girl.I was lost in my thoughts and didn't notice that he was just teasing me. He burst into a fit of laughter. I scowled at him.

"Have you seen your face just now? You were red like a tomato. I was just kidding and you took it seriously. Ha ha.. " he spoke between his laughter I hit him on his arm. I don't know why he likes  teasing me all the time, it annoys me.

"You are mean. " I told him annoyingly.

" Sorry! It is just .. I like teasing you. You are like my favorite entertainment. But seriously you are looking beautiful today. " he said genuinely while smiling.I smiled back at him. 

"Thanks. But what are you doing here? Are you going somewhere?" I asked him. "Yeah, I was coming to tell you that Neelam is waiting for you in the restaurant for breakfast, I took her there. " he spoke.

"oh! I was just heading to her room, I didn't know that she is already in the restaurant. Thanks for telling me." I told him and we started walking towards the restaurant.

"When are we leaving from here?" I asked him. " May be after lunch, I am not sure yet. We have another meeting with some investors, till then you and Neelam can go for shopping. " he spoke.

I sighed. If only he knew how much money I have, he would never suggest this. But I can surely do Window shopping. We were walking in silence.

" Aarti from now on I will give you a ride for your way home and you will not argue " he said looking serious all of a sudden.

"What? but I am capable of myself Aman.  "I spoke looking confused by the sudden change in his mood. "Haven't you seen the newspaper yet? You know a girl got harassed by some drunkards a day before yesterday on the same road from where you go daily. They were arrested now for harassment and will not be able to come out so easily because a powerful man filed the complaint against them.

That's why I don't want you to go alone in the evening from there. I care for you." he said in serious tone and handed me the newspaper. I stopped on my track and stood there in shock. Can it be right, whatever I am hearing right now?

To confirm this I opened the newspaper and saw the news by myself. They are arrested now and the man who filed the complaint against them, his name was not mentioned in the newspaper but I know who is this powerful man.

"Aman, where is Mr. Scindhiya  right now? " I asked him urgently

" In his room but why? " he asked me looking confused.

"I will tell you everything later, just tell me his room number, its urgent." I told him.

" 402, but I don't think its a good idea to go there. You should wait for him." he spoke and was genuinely looking concerned.

"Its urgent. I will meet you in the restaurant in 10 min ok. Thanks for everything. " I said to him and walked towards the lift, clutching tightly the newspaper in my hand.

He did this. He didn't even ask me before doing this. How can he be so arrogant? He says that he doesn't care or get concern for anyone then what is this? I looked at the newspaper and was getting furious at him. It was not his responsibility to do this. I want answers from him.

I knocked at the door but there was no answer from inside. I knocked again but no answer. I tried once again but then I noticed that the door was already open. He didn't lock it, may be he is expecting room service. I entered in the room. It was almost double in size of my room and the interior was also very expensive and royal. I think this is the best room in this hotel. I heard the shower running from bathroom. I was feeling

uncomfortable. I think Aman was right, I shouldn't have come here. What would he think when he would see me here. He already doesn't like me and when he will see me here in his room,

he would be mad at me. I think I should go before he sees me here.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice when did he come out from the bathroom.

"What are  - " his familiar cold voice broke the trance of my thoughts. I turned and looked at him.

"What are you doing here? " he asked me looking really mad and only in a towel . He was standing there with his eight pack abs and broad shoulders. His hair was wet and disheveled. His eyes were dark black and refresh from the shower and were glaring at me.

" If you have done staring, can I get the answer." he spoke in his cold voice still glaring at me. I averted my eyes from him and turned my gaze towards the television which was showing some

business news. My heart was racing uncontrollably.

"I..I am not staring. " I spoke while trying to control my heartbeat.

I could feel him come towards me. I was pretending to concentrate on the news which was displaying on the television that it was the most important thing I am watching but from inside was jittering and my stomach was behaving weirdly. My heart was jumping at every step he was taking towards me. He switched off the television and stood in front of me with his full glory and giving glares at me with his smouldering black eyes.

" Miss Aarti when I ask something, l expect to get the answer immediately. What are you doing here in my room? " he said with Clenched jaw.

I shifted uncomfortably and cleared my mind from the unwanted and indecent thoughts.

" Can you wear your shirt please?" I told him while trying to look everywhere but him. He looked confused at first like l spoke in a

different language but when he registered my words, he looked smug. He was smirking. His eyes were shining from amusement and from something else which was unreadable to me. He came near me and my eyes bulged out of its socket .What is he doing? I backed away instantly and he was looking smug to see my reaction and came again towards me. I again took my step backwards and my back got pressed against the wall. He was so close that I was sure he could hear my racing heartbeat and I could smell his minty breath 

. He was looking at me with so much intensity that my legs were getting weak by his closeness and my hands were like ice cold, fisted by my side to prevent from shaking. 

"Does it bothers to you that I haven't wore any shirt miss Aarti ?" He asked huskily. I gasped, his breath was fanning at my face and making me intoxicated.

What is he doing? I have got habitual of his rude and cold personality but this is entirely different, something else which is making my knees unsteady. Either he has some kind of personality disorder or he likes torturing me. I wasn't being able to speak at this moment. He was making me nervous. His captivating gaze was fixed at me. I needed to take my eyes away from his mesmerizing gaze but they were glued at him.

" I...should go, Neelam will be waiting for me." I said and moved away from him and about to go but he took the hold of my hand.

He sighed wearily and was looking angry at himself like he couldn't believe what was he doing a moment before. He picked up his shirt from the chair She wore his shirt without buttoning up.

"Why did you come here?" He asked through clenched jaw.

"Why did you not tell me about all this? This is related to me. You should at least consult me before doing this. " I asked him angrily.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes.

"I don't think I am bound to take your consent at everything what I do. " he spoke coldly while glaring at me.

"I am not saying this. But you could at least tell me that you are doing this. It was related to me, I was the victim there." I told him getting furious by his attitude.

"I don't take anyone's permission for anything miss Aarti and you should be happy that they are at their right place where they deserve. I don't want any discussion over this useless matter. You can leave now." he spoke rudely.

"but this is not your responsibility. I could handle this by myself" I yelled at him.

"leave miss Aarti ." He said in a dismissed manner and turned to go towards his closet. I was beyond furious now.

"You are an arrogant, heartless and egoistic jerk."I told him angrily.

He stopped on his track and turned to fully face me.  His eyes were hardened.

"Yes, I am and you better remember this." he said coldly but there was anger hidden in his deep voice .He turned and went towards his closet without saying anything further.

I glared at his back like I could burn him with my smouldering gaze.I sighed in defeat and decided there is no use in arguing with him, he is a hard headed man. I turned and left his room, annoyed and frustrated by his attitude.

Aman , Neelam and I took our breakfast . Aman didn't say or ask anything and I was greatful for that. He is really a very nice and caring person and I really like him for that. Then Aman left us there and went with Mr. Scindhiya for their meeting.

Neelam and I decided to explore the market and it  really helped me to prevent my thoughts to wander around him. When we returned, it was lunch time. So we were sitting in the restaurant and waiting for Mr. Scindhiya and Aman to arrive.

"Have you guys order something? Aman asked us and stood infront of our table. Neelam shook her head.

"Where is bhaiya ?" She asked him and there came her brother looking devastatingly handsome, powerful and mysterious as always in his business suit. Every eyes in the restaurant were glued at him. Now l understood why is he so arrogant and egoistic because he knows how he affects everyone by his breathtaking personality.

I was about to tell Aman to sit by my side because I didn't want to sit so close to Mr. Arrogant but he already sat by Neelam 's side. I groaned. Mr. Scindhiya came and sat next to me. His arm brushed with mine and I shifted as far from him as possible without falling from the chair. I didn't look at him but I was aware of his gaze. We ordered our food. 

Neelam and Aman were busy talking about about the the sightseeing and I was sitting uncomfortably on my seat because of him. Waiter came with our food when I was drinking water and his phone rang the song "Sheila ki jawani " when he was serving us. I start coughing feeling the water go down on the Wrong pipe.

" Mam are you alright?" Waiter asked me looking concerned and I glared at him. He found only this song for his ringtone? This song brings back the embarrassing memory of that incident in the drawing room of Scindhiya  mansion. He looked afraid by my glare. I sighed , its not his fault that this song reminds me of some embarrassing moment. I gave him an apologitical smile. He was still afraid and hurriedly returned back inside.

Neelam and Aman were laughing hysterically . I scowled at them. They never leave any chance to laugh at me.

"Oh my god ! this was so hilarious. He was so afraid that you were going to kill him. Haha..

Neelam said through laughing.

"Aarti this song will never leave you alone. Your face was priceless, that boy scared to death you know."Aman said laughing uncontrollably.

I glared at both of them, they like to make fun of me too much. I rolled my eyes at them and turned my gaze towards Mr. Scindhiya and then I forgot how to breath and my heart stopped its beating.

All I really saw was his breathtaking smile, it filled my vision and overwhelmed my mind. His smile was the most beautiful smile which filled my heart with pure bliss. It was like a flower blooms first time, so beautiful and so unique. If I am the reason behind this smile then I am ready to become the laughing stock to my whole life. 

He composed himself when his eyes locked with mine but his eyes were still twinkling from the amusement. I averted my eyes from his captivating gaze and sighed in bliss. He is the only one who ignites both anger and frustration in me by his rude and arrogant attitude and the only one who gives me delight by his beautiful smile and twinkling eyes.

I smiled heartily at this thought.

Edited by Sidhhiti - 2 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 8 

Fabulous and Phenomenal Update

Aarti decides to go and see Yash about the news paper article 

as it was all about her 

yet Yash just dismissed her as if there was nothing wrong about the news 

but even he showing Aarti some of his moves making her shy 

when he comes closer to her to stand 

and wow he was having a good time at the table on Aarti's expanse 

tatum86 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Zeehana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Really liked the story.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Was traveling the last few days. But back now to catch up.

tatum86 thumbnail

Hi sorry  to bother  you when  are you updating  chpt 9