Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 08_maria

His love would have made sense if he was Tejo ka purana aashiq , but noo they actually know eachother from a month or so.

Tejo too fell soon for Fateh but atleast was her real husband and was showing her signs of moving on. But Angad here is in love with Tejo despite of knowing about her dhadkan😆 I really really feel bad for Angad😭he deserves someone who can chill out with him , Tejo bas roye jaa rahi hai , hum hi thak gaye hai , pata nahi Angad kab thakega .

But again I really love Tejo , kyu even idk😂🤧

This. If he's an ex college mate or something, it'd be perfect.

In F' case, she'd known him as a person for two years. After wedding, their relationship was legitimised as husband wife, which means everything to her (the way she's upset after Jass claim as husband, just shows how much she values this institution)

Angad is supposed to be the sanest but he's just...gaddha khod raha hai bhai apne liye. He needs to keep distance between them but ye magnet ki tarah chep hua ja raha hai, knowing very well that T abhi bhi F ke naam ki aahein bhar rahi hai.

I swear, ab toh tejo annoys me so much...yet I just feel so much love for her. Koi hurts her and I'm all concerned for her.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashviniv

Actually UD verse ke hisaab se late hi Hui hai Aashiqui

Fateh fell in love Jasmin by just seeing her itana paagal ki he cheated and betrayed everyone

Tejo fell in love with Fateh within a month knowing full well he loved her sister for a long time and though she felt he was moving on but still itana pyaar hua ki she is not ready to forget him even though he cheated on her,gaslighted her,character assasinated her. 

Ye sub dekh ke to Angad ko bahot late pyaar hua 🤣🤣

Fateh ko aashiqi nahin, obsession hua. Fatejo were friends for two years, and they got married. They know each other as individuals. F was shown as someone who cares for his family, and she had never thought he'd do something which would hurt the reputation. Well Tejo is a LOT NAIVE. She literally fell for Chameli's nautanki.

However, Angad genuinely loves Tejo. It's not a crush or just fickle feelings, he does like, love and respect her. And this is what doesn't make sense...he barely knows her as a person and he's fallen like a true aashiq.

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Fateh ko aashiqi nahin, obsession hua. Fatejo were friends for two years, and they got married. They know each other as individuals. F was shown as someone who cares for his family, and she had never thought he'd do something which would hurt the reputation. Well Tejo is a LOT NAIVE. She literally fell for Chameli's nautanki.

However, Angad genuinely loves Tejo. It's not a crush or just fickle feelings, he does like, love and respect her. And this is what doesn't make sense...he barely knows her as a person and he's fallen like a true aashiq.

fatejo were friends for 2 years???

Or 2 months??

I think 2 months only na ,they met during Jass track and ended marrying eachother so 2 months I guess. Before that they didn't know eachother ryt!

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

fatejo were friends for 2 years???

Or 2 months??

I think 2 months only na ,they met during Jass track and ended marrying eachother so 2 months I guess. Before that they didn't know eachother ryt!

I've read on this forum only that he's known Tejo and jasmine for two years... I started the show after fatejo marriage and everything else I've just read. 

FIREMYSOUL would know... Batao wikipedia ji. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I've read on this forum only that he's known Tejo and jasmine for two years... I started the show after fatejo marriage and everything else I've just read. 

This idiot has been stalking jasmine for 2 years I guess , but he didn't know about Tejo ! Tejo and Fateh were strangers , who thought of eachother as shit😆. He came to know about J and T after Jass landed in hospital after getting beaten by Fateh. It was then that he started to woo Tejo and put his siblings on duty to patao Jasmine.

Dheere dheere he was impressed with T , but T befriended him after seeing this dimwit fight with his father for J. Tejo ko laga ye sacha aashiq hai🤣but J ko lagta tha ki F is T ka aashiq🤣 J ke moo se ye baat nikalne ke baad hi she named him 'lafandar' aur there Amrik said fatejo might be having some past birth story or kismat connection and then F named her as 'shadain'.

Fatejo ki friendship bhi 3 months aur marriage bhi 3 months 🤣 that's why I want Fateh's repentance also for 3 months🤣

Edited by 08_maria - 2 years ago
FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

J ko do saal se claimed to love but he never knew abt T. Pata nahi 2yrs kya stalk karta tha. Beginning of show mein 2/3 times misunderstanding ki wajah se T se takraya tha that's all. Jab jass ko fateh ke friends ne maarke hospital pahunchaya and he went to apologize there he saw both T and J and realized they are sisters. Uske baad se he tried to get on T ka good side. After knowing her for the person she is they became friends and he has stood by her since. Hence their names for each other T thought he's lafandar and he thought she's shadain.

Bluekohl thumbnail

Bc ye aadmi stalker bhi dhanka nahin nikla. He stalked J for 2 years and didn't know that J T are siblings 🤣🙄😝

Are they might rush things the way it's going on, the tejang marriage track and then T running to F in bridal attire... Otherwise the repentance needs to develop him more. Make something of his own, in terms of career, or do something which would rebuild his family's reputation. 

Bluekohl thumbnail

I love Coldplay and these two suit so much on this song

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXqrMubgvfy/?utm_medium=copy_link

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Achha I'm just gonna send you lil clips. Mann ho toh dekh lena. Imo ankit's best work in UD. What acting man. .. And he looks sooo 🥵smiley43

Thanks kohl smiley31

Gonna watch for sure ...

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Hey Fiery...after a longg time...kaisi hai tu 

I guess like me tera bhi mann uth gaya show sesmiley36

Hii maansmiley31

Main theek hun  ..  tu Kaisi hai ?

Han re ... not watching it anymore..

socha tha kuchh episodes dekhungi but abhi tak nahi dekhe smiley9smiley36